KISS I ENVY VOLUME MASCARA uploaded by Charlene E.KISS I ENVY VOLUME MASCARA uploaded by Guadalupe V.

BY KISS

KISS I ENVY VOLUME MASCARA
  • "when i get some money , it last long and doesnt make under ur eyes black." in 1 review
  • "It stays on all day without flaking and then comes of easily in the shower!" in 1 review
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
My absolute favorite mascara!!!! I always purchase 3 at a time because you need to swap them out each month but it doesn’t matter because they are only $4 each! I love it because the brush has really small bristles to separate and define my lashes and once it’s a tubing mascara so once it dries, it stays on your lashes all day until you take it off. No raccoon eyes!!! Highly Recommend this mascara... 💕💖💕
Ashley d.
What would my thanksgiving be without mascara to take picture afterwards with the family. To me it's the best one out there that doesn't smudge. It's pretty reasonably priced like $4.i will continue to buy it
Nicole S.
This is my all time favorite mascara. I randomly picked it up at the beauty supply store and I've been hooked since. The brush gives my lashes the fullness and length I'm looking for without being clumpy and hard to remove. This is surely my "walk on" product.
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
I love this Mascara!! It stays on all day without flaking and then comes of easily in the shower! As a nurse I need something that lasts 12+ hours, and this does a great job!!
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!! I've used it before and I had to have it again!!!! when i get some money , it last long and doesn't make under ur eyes black.
Jennifer M.
Manassas, VA
Stays on all day, no smudges! Love that it's a tubing mascara, which are normally super expensive. Only mascara I've used for 5 years!
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
I personally don't believe this mascara was worth the money I really didn't like the brush and it didn't do anything for my eyelashes
Guadalupe V.
Rialto, CA
My all time favorite mascara it makes my lashes long and easy to wash off doesn't leave the black runny mess under my eyes
Kaleigh G.
Monroeville, PA
All time favorite mascara. doesn't budge, smudge, or flake. only way it comes off is with warm water.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love how it extends my eyelashes and makes them look fuller. Doesn't clump as well
Jackie S.
Where can I purchase this product?