BeautyKiss
I Envy So Wispy 05 Lashes (6 Pack)

Kiss I Envy So Wispy 05 Lashes (6 Pack)

Suitable For Contact Lens Wearer, Premium Human Hair Eyelashes

Would you recommend this product?
Would you recommend this product?
Start your review of Kiss I Envy So Wispy 05 Lashes (6 Pack)!
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
Kiss I Envy So Wispy 05 Lashes (6 Pack) uploaded by Shatoya W.
I was in a rush looking for my ardell Demi wispies and the neighbor store I went to didn’t carry them so I picked up these for $3-$4 and I believe it’s the same not sure if the ardell ones have human hair but the kiss lash is.
Amber S.
Ewing, NJ
Kiss I Envy So Wispy 05 Lashes (6 Pack) uploaded by Amber S.
These are perfect for that everyday natural lash look, I always buy as many as possible love
christina B.
Adamsville, AL
I wear these EVERYDAY! I'm always asked if their individual lashes and I love how natural they look and feel
Kierra L.
Bolingbrook, IL
My absolute favorite pair of lashes hands down yes it did meet my expectations i got this product from the beauty supply
Mua_Tara R.
I absolutely love I envy lashes. The bands are durable and the quality of the lash is amazing. So wispy is a natural yet popping lash so they go well with soft glam looks or natural looks to give it that little pop.
Reyna E.
Mesa, AZ
Nice alternative to the more expensive lashes in a style like this. I brush thru them with a spooly to make them a little more full and less shiny.
Marilu M.
Ellenton, FL
Kiss I Envy So Wispy 05 Lashes (6 Pack) uploaded by Marilu M.
I like to use these lashes because they are very lightweight and when you apply them you can't really feel them on your eyes as long as you apply them correctly.
muni O.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Kiss I Envy So Wispy 05 Lashes (6 Pack) uploaded by muni O.
Loved these lashes they were so full and voluminous they gave me the sex kitten look I wanted
Eileen S.
These are the first set of lashes I started wearing. I love the wispy look and kiss is good for helping the beginners. They even have a starter kit with the string on the lash line to help you learn how to align the lashes onto your eyes and once you have perfected that it also comes with the little plastic tweezers to furthermore help you with applying lashes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...