BeautyKiss
I Envy Knot Free Medium Ultra Black Value Packs (4) (3 Pack)

Kiss I Envy Knot Free Medium Ultra Black Value Packs (4) (3 Pack)

Suitable For Contact Lens Wearer, 280 Individual Lashes, Double Volume, Ultra-Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss I Envy Knot Free Medium Ultra Black Value Packs (4) (3 Pack)!
Delmy G.
Arlington, TX
Kiss I Envy Knot Free Medium Ultra Black Value Packs (4) (3 Pack) uploaded by Delmy G.
Love how the clusters look, super natural & voluminous giving that perfect cat eye look! I love how affordable these are as well cause for both eyes i use about 1 row so i love how many times i can use it. Get them!
alicia T.
Baltimore , MD
I love these . When you don’t have the money to get the minks done professionally these really do work like a charm and honestly I don’t think ppl can tell the difference . Very affordable and very pretty !
Tiesha S.
Slidell , LA
Kiss I Envy Knot Free Medium Ultra Black Value Packs (4) (3 Pack) uploaded by Tiesha S.
I love kiss Envy lashes. They are very gorgeous and durable. I personally love a strip on my top lashes so I only use these as my bottom lashes to make my looks pop even more. They are very inexpensive and I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Khaiya P.
Newark, NJ
Kiss I Envy Knot Free Medium Ultra Black Value Packs (4) (3 Pack) uploaded by Khaiya P.
Now any one that knows me , knows this is my go to brand for doing lashes. Doesn’t matter if it’s my lashes or a clients. It’s dash and effective and when used with the right glue and application can last for a great duration. Everyone always asks me where i get my lashes done but are surprised each time i mention it’s just a beauty store away to achieve this at home look.

Looking for your answer?