Kiss I. Envy Eye Lash Adhesive (6g Individual, Clear)

Long Lasting Strong Hold

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss I. Envy Eye Lash Adhesive (6g Individual, Clear)!
Everett
Kiss I. Envy Eye Lash Adhesive (6g Individual, Clear) uploaded by Anne L.
The o e I bought is clear black. I loved this glue. It dry fast and is strong. It also almost disappear after it dries and is thin. It was very easy and quick to put my individual lashes on with this product
Thin
I'm sorry but I have to make my reviews truthful, this is one of the worst just not quite the worst but one of the worst eyelash adhesive I've ever used you're lucky if it makes it through the night. Sometimes it won't even make it like an hour to fill start falling off if it's humid out you can kiss all your eyelashes goodbye. The only good thing about this product is it's so weak that it doesn't really break your lashes at all. But at that point you might as well just use strip glue to put on your individual lashes. it may be halfway decent in the winter months but don't even trust trust me don't even try wearing summer. I am so disappointed in this brand I've tried it a couple of times when they just didn't carry any other eyelash glue and every time it's disappointed me.
Full, Straight
Mechanicsburg, PA
If i could give this no stars i would. When i bought this i thought i found a cheap but good eyelash adhesive and i was completely wrong. This product does not work well with lashes at all. The product doesn't get sticky and the smell of chemicals is so strong. I was hesitant to put it anywhere near my eye because of the smell. DO NOT BUY!
Thin, Short
Richmond, VA
Kiss I. Envy Eye Lash Adhesive (6g Individual, Clear) uploaded by Marlissia D.
Kiss I. Envy Eye Lash Adhesive (6g Individual, Clear) uploaded by Marlissia D.
If you are looking for a glue to hold this is it. I have been using this bottle for about 4 months and I still have so much more to go. I feel that I can usually wear my lashes for about 3 weeks using this glue and I'm no professional so imagine how much longer they would last if a pro was using it. I would say make sure you have some experience with lashes if your using this though because if it gets in your eye it will burn like a mutha. Now the reason I gave a 4 is because if the lashes don't come off in their own they're a b**ch to get off, so please buy a remover. Excuse my bottle it's been loved a little hard.
Short
Kingman, AZ
I have tried this eyelash adhesive and its ok. I have used it on lashes and to me even if you apply the adhesive along the lash it still seems to not attach the eyelash fully and make it stay on. There is always a part in the corner that wants to hang off. I guess you just have to apply a lot of the adhesive to make it work.
Short
Folsom, CA
An ok product. Nothing spectacular but do it’s job.Will not re purchase. Was not too expensive so I’m not mad about it.
Long
TALLAHASSEE, FL
My lashes don’t move literally lol. I like that it’s dries fast and goes on smooth! Great product
Thin, Short, Curled