Kiss I-ENVY Au Naturale Multi-pack KPEM08 [] uploaded by Elena L.

BY KISS #90 in Eyelash Curlers

Buy on Beauty ...
Kelsie L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They work pretty well as long as you let the eye lash glue long enough. When you take them off just be sure to clean them well if you plan to reuse ! They got some great new faux mink ones that really make your eyes pop and full!
Brandy W.
Kiss has become my favorite go to eyelash brand. I was so nervous to try these my first time but decided that it couldn't be that hard to apply and this brand came with an application tool- so, I figured why not and have them a try. Since then, I have tried other brand and don't like them nearly as much as Kiss. These are cheap- it cost me $8 for a pack of 5 and they are reusable if you clean them up right after removing them. I wear them everyday, whether I wear makeup or not. It is the one thing I can't leave home without now.
Adriana M.
Rowlett, Tx
i used to use them alot, not anymore since i barely had time to put them, but i love them, they come in some different styles, i love them long, they have a great price and they were amazing, i would totally go back to them, but i really do recommended them
Lanae B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are very convenient when working with clients. It gives me slot of lashes in one pack which is perfect for those busy days with a lot of clients. The lashes themselves are very standard in style. Great style for beginners to work with since they're not too dramatic. I recommend this for beginners or for use on clientele.
Juanita A.
Sacramento, CA
These lashes are bomb.com. When I first started wearing lashes these were the ones I used. They were so easy to apply and stayed on all day. I got so many compliments on them too. These are my every day go to lashes. I totally recommend them as they are not only beautiful but so inexpensive.
Ryelee R.
Weeping water,Ne
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lashes! They look best when stacked ( makes them look like Huda lashes) I purchased them at Walmart and I have purchased many times. They are better quality than your normal drugstore lashes. I would buy again!
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Natural looking lashes and great price. Not too much and make me look great! I have used more expensive lashes and KISS brand by far is awesome! They are easy to apply and use! I am extremely satisfied!
Gennae J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kids have a very cheap inexpensive eyelashes and my surprise that they work very well I can use them over and over again but lashes are not then in the eye base is not flimsy or anything I just love her and they do well with mascara
Lieschen K.
Mohawk, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a steal! Kiss lashes are totally affordable, and look great! You can afford to wear them everyday if you wanted! I only wear them for big events because I think more natural lashes look better.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes! Before I tried these out, I thought I liked more wispy lashes, however, these look great. They are not too dramatic to still look natural, yet gorgeous. They are just the perfect length to enhance your eyes without making you look like you are about to perform as a drag queen.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
Have always wanted to try these! Are they better than Ardell? And what is the pricepoint
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Are these easy to apply? Never tried this brand and have been wanting to try for a long time.