Kiss I Envy Au Naturale 01 X-Tra Short Lashes (6 Pack) uploaded by Mildred F.Kiss I Envy Au Naturale 01 X-Tra Short Lashes (6 Pack) uploaded by Viviane O.

BY KISS

Premium 100% Human Hair Eyelashes Suitable For Contact Lens Wearer see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelia S.
The eyelashes are amazing! They look so good on me! And it’s cheap but very good. I would definitely wear this again. I use it almost every time I do a natural look. I would 100% recommend this product.
Nima 👼.
Sterling Hts, MI
This are amazing dawg I use them all the time they look so natural those girls be like “ are those ur real lashes” u can either lie and say yuh or say the truth and say nah bih they fake idk wtf I just said !😂
Jennifer G.
I wanted a natural look and decided to get the extra shirt lashes, but it didn’t satisfy me as much as it could of. The brand is amazing, just the type of lashes wasn’t my favorite.
Kennedy G.
These lashes are great for a natural look and are easy to apply and blend with your natural eyelashes. The band is very thin so when you look down it blends on with your lash line
DaNaja W.
Cleveland, OH
I love these lashes. They give me a natural look and for better natural look I apply a little mascara on them. I bout two pairs for $5 and to be honest with you that's not too pricey so it's a must have in your makeup box
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
These eyelashes look so real and if they don't have the right volume you were looking for all you have to do is add a little mascara and it's perfect tea price perfect/
Yadora M.
I don't use eyelashes often, but when I do I use these. The adhesive does not tack on to my eyelids or leave a nasty residue either. 5 stars goes to KISS for the purse friendly product. Love!
Ana A.
Um dos melhores cílios que já usei, fica super natural mas muito lindo, deixa os olhos bem marcados e dá um toque super poderoso
Sherly R.
Mableton, GA
I like these alot becsuse they are not irritating at all and they look very natural on me for a nice everyday look.
Casey V.
Love these eye lashes. They are lightweight and very comfortable to wear. It looks very natural. Would recommend.
Afrovictim V.
Se ven muy falsas puestas. No me gustaron nada
lizandra i.
Queria muito testalos paresem muito bons.