Kiss I Envy Au Naturale 01 Lashes (6 Pack) uploaded by Kaymo B.Kiss I Envy Au Naturale 01 Lashes (6 Pack) uploaded by Leslie M.

BY KISS

Premium 100% Human Hair Eyelashes Suitable For Contact Lens Wearer see more...

Leslie M.
Kingston, PA
I bought these lashes because they seemed to look natural. They actually did look natural compared to other brands I've tried. For a better understanding look at pic. I bought these at CVS pharmacy and they were not expensive. I am satisfied with my purchase. They don't feel heavy, it's like they were my own. The best part is that I can reuse them. I recommend this product and will be buying more of theses lashes.
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
This is the only eyelash I have ever worn! Unfortunately I lost some of my permanent lashes due to an eye infection I had years ago, so these lashes are perfect for a night out on the town, or for a photo shoot! These are beautiful, natural looking, and it helps with my self confidence! I always get compliments while wearing these. I recommend this product, and it it reasonably priced!
Shay D.
Bakersfield
I love kiss brand eyelashes they usually last me a pretty long time even if I fall asleep in them. I have oily skin and find that these lashes still look good, very easy to apply and always make my eyes pop. I would recommend these to anyone looking for eyelashes but arent sure which ones are good.
Melissa D.
Killeen , TX
These lashes are amazing and they truly look natural I use them for my everyday look and the price is perfect for the quality lashes my skin is a medium brown and not oily I would recommend this for anyone that loves the natural look
Cuashyi M.
Adelanto, CA
I have only used these lashes one time. Now disclosure I am just now getting into doing y makeup. So I have only gotten to the eyeshadow and eyebrow part, but I wore fake lashes four the Fourth of July and I loved them. They made my gold liner of a mess look way better .
Michelle Y.
Orlando, FL
There are other brands that I like a lot more, but these tabs I used them only once and they disfigured me, normally one uses the eyelash masks several times. They were very beautiful, but the bad thing was that I had to discard them at once
tiffany m.
Bronx
First i want to say i haven't tried it but it has light colored lashes but it comes with glue and it is on the cheaper side so why not and it is made from human hair so it is soft.
Madi S.
Merrick, NY
I love the Natural 03 Wispy lashes. These are really great, you can get a few uses out of them. They're really natural looking too. I cut a little bit of the ends off so that they fit my eyes better.
Cindy M.
I love this brand of lashes I don't think I have ever purchased any other brand, I usually get them from local beauty supply stores that offer greT variety. I love how durable they are and just how amazing they look.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I like these lashes they look very natural in they are easy to apply I would if we recommend them to anyone that is new to putting on lashes themselves