Kiss® Gradation Polishes

Create a ‘gradation/airbrushed’ look at home with a set of 3 mono-chromatic polishes with hints of shimmer and shine. 3 easy steps for a complete gradation look: Apply two coats of Step 1 polish, let it dry. Apply one coat of Step 2 polish on the tip of nail, about 1/3 of nail. Before Step 2 coat is dry, apply one coat of Step 3 on ½ of the nail to blend in. Let dry completely and repeat steps on the other hand. Add your own touch to achieve new, unique nail effects: Apply Step 3 over solid nail polish as a glitter topcoat. Wear each of the nail polishes alone. Kiss® Gradation Polishes’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, Target and Rite Aid. Visit. kissusa.com. to learn more!

Has anyone used this yet?
Has anyone used Kiss® Gradation Polishes ? They look pretty neat.
How do you all like these nails?
Start your review of Kiss® Gradation Polishes!
Product Highlights
I used a top coat after using the gradient polishes a second time just see how long it would last..and again..it chipped almost within the hour.in reviews
I love the gold color and I love the ombré look with the light to dark gold and then glitter to top it off, however (and it could just be me) I don't think it lasted more than 3 days on my nails (if that)!!!in reviews
This is very easy to apply I think is great if you are new to this think of nail polishes and nail art, because it gives you instructions so its great for practice.in reviews
I personally wouldn't buy it, just because even though I do LOVE painting my nails, the whole nail art thing isn't really my style.in reviews
With the glitter it was a bit too dramatic for my every day wear (I'd love to see a glitter-less option) but it was super easy to apply and I got several compliments on it.in reviews
Rockaway, NJ
Review for: Kiss Gradation In Exposure
Gradation and ombré nail polish styles has been all the rage, especially with the dawn of Pinterest, Tumblr, and other sites to show off our masterpieces. The problem is, sometimes we feel our art is not as perfect as that in the hundreds of coveted photos we see every day in our news feeds. I think Kiss did a lovely job breaking down this sometimes hard nail art style and allows all of us to partake in the beauty of this current trend.
W Yellowstone, MT
Review for: Kiss Gradation In Exposure
I was worried when I first received this product as I didn't think what I painted would look like the sample and then I would be bummed as I love the look of gradation and ombre nails. Boy was I wrong! These polishes were a great formula, dried quickly and created a beautiful ombre gradation without needing to use a sponge or any other tool! I love the black/grey color (Film Noir), it will look great for New Year's as well!
Livingstn Mnr, NY
Review for: Kiss Gradation In Exposure
Many steps that took forever to dry. As a busy mom who is always on the go, cleaning, etc. I don't have time to sit and wait for this to dry.
chula vista, CA
Review for: Kiss Gradation In Exposure
I've tried the makeup sponge gradient...it always looked bad. So when Influenster set me the gold set to try, I was THRILLED. And I actually ended up with a cool gradient for once. I may have to do it again when going out one night.
Chapin
Loved this look for my graduation. Would recommend to everyone. Goes great with everything. Does not have to be a graduation. The only issue I had was the drying time.
Los Banos, CA
Review for: Gradation In Freeze Fram
It was really good the nails where good product and good color and it was very pretty and it fited very nice to thanks.
Pine City, MN
Review for: Kiss Gradation In Exposure
I just bought this yesterday and I love it. It went on very nicely. Good work with the new polish, Kiss!
Fayetteville , Nc
Review for: Kiss Gradation In Exposure
These are extremely pretty and easy to do. I wait about 20 minutes between coats of polish, but I like to be on the safe side.
Sunset, TX
Review for: Kiss Gradation In Exposure
Not the look I thought it would be at all. I don’t know how it didn’t meet my expectations I really made sure to read everything and do everything as directions implied yet it just looked like a miss.
Lowell, MA
Review for: Kiss Gradation In Exposure
I received the gold set in my Rose VoxBox, and it was one of the first things I used right out of the box. Overall, the polishes are of good quality, and consistency. I do find that the 3rd polish, which is the glitter, is a bit too thick. I would suggest putting a drop or two of nail polish remover into it to thin it out a bit if this is also the case for you. Either way, the simple application and step by step process make it so you can have quite the cute manicure without much work and attention to detail. Not all of us have the money for the salon, or the time to do fancy nail art ourselves! This solves that problem, for sure. This gradation look is very beautiful and looks professional when done correctly. I received lots of compliments on mine! I would suggest putting on a top coat as the glitter tend to snag on things or feel a bit rough. My only major issue with this product is that I think it takes a bit too long. I have to do a base coat, then 2 coats of polish #1. Then putting on polish #2 and then polish #3. Then after all that's done, I need a top coat! If you have the time to put into this it comes out very nicely. I am definitely going to look into getting other shades for sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
La Porte, IN