BY KISS

Create a ‘gradation/airbrushed’ look at home with a set of 3 mono-chromatic polishes with hints of shimmer and shine. 3 easy steps for a complete gradation look: Apply two coats of Step 1 polish, let it dry. Apply one coat of Step 2 polish on the tip of nail, about 1/3 of nail. Before Step 2 coat is dry, apply one coat of Step 3 on ½ of the nail to blend in. Let dry completely and repeat steps on the other hand. Add your own touch to achieve new, unique nail effects: Apply Step 3 over solid nail polish as a glitter topcoat. Wear each of the nail polishes alone. Kiss® Gradation Polishes’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, Target and Rite Aid. Visit. kissusa.com. to learn more!

• Should I buy these? I don't know if they'll last long enough for ...1 Answers
  • How long do you wait before putting on the next coat of polish? 1 Answers
  • This looks really pretty. I want to know how long this lasts and ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I used a top coat after using the gradient polishes a second time just see how long it would last..and again..it chipped almost within the hour." in 34 reviews
  • "I love the gold color and I love the ombré look with the light to dark gold and then glitter to top it off, however (and it could just be me) I don't think it lasted more than 3 days on my nails (if that)!!!" in 20 reviews
  • "I personally wouldn't buy it, just because even though I do LOVE painting my nails, the whole nail art thing isn't really my style." in 20 reviews
  • "This is very easy to apply I think is great if you are new to this think of nail polishes and nail art, because it gives you instructions so its great for practice." in 20 reviews
  • "With the glitter it was a bit too dramatic for my every day wear (I'd love to see a glitter-less option) but it was super easy to apply and I got several compliments on it." in 16 reviews
Marie H.
Plano,Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have both the black/grey set as well as the pink set and I love using both! Yes the main complaint is really on how long they last and I did learn that you'll need to use a good base coat as well as a great topcoat. By using the high shine topcoat by Sally Hansen and reapplying it three times a week, I was able to extend the design. If you're willing to do the maintenance then I'd highly recommend this in place of spending a lot at the salon shops.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nail Polish and wraps. I have to say the color and shine so pretty. Didn't stay on as long as I hoped. Price is reasonable and I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to play with pretty nails great for young girls. I think.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Gradation In Freeze Fram
Very disappointed. I remembered the first time I have tried this brand. Failed me because it did not last me. Hard to apply. Second time. Went good. Last time I did. Bad again so I am done. I do not recommend this.
Luna M.
Tarpon Springs, FL
Review for: Kiss Gradation In Exposure
Sometimes between gigs, I just need to change my polish, this is by far the easiest way to do it. Far easier than going to a pricey salon, I can do this in the privacy of my own home.
Beth C.
Review for: Gradation In Freeze Fram
I like how simple this Kiss gradation kit is. It's your all in one kit for pretty nails that look like they're professionally done. My only complaint is that it chips kinda easy.
Linda S.
Review for: Gradation In Freeze Fram
The polish colors looked great. I love the gray and black. However, when it was applied, it was too sheet for my taste. The polish chipped easily too. I wasn't too impressed.
vanessa w.
Ausable forks , New York
Review for: Kiss Gradation In Exposure
Love these Sooo much I wouldn't use anything else for my nails. Highly recommend these I got them for Black Friday and it was a total hit with my friends
Tiffany C.
Fayetteville , Nc
Review for: Kiss Gradation In Exposure
These are extremely pretty and easy to do. I wait about 20 minutes between coats of polish, but I like to be on the safe side.
Claudia P.
HARRISON, NY
Review for: Gradation In Film Noir
Love this polish. You are able to use one or all three and when you use all 3, its easy and the finished look is awesome!!
Perla M.
Los Banos, CA
Review for: Gradation In Freeze Fram
It was really good the nails where good product and good color and it was very pretty and it fited very nice to thanks.
Michelle P.
Was this product easy to use and how long did it last?
Valerie G.
Montgomery, AL
Is it as easy as it said
Amber M.
Belton, TX
What shade is your favorite?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
I found this chipped easily, but when I tried to take it off because it was so chipped..I found it impossible to get off!! Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions on how to get it off easier?
Melody H.
Columbus, OH
For those that use the gold polishes: Do you have issues with the drying time? I received gold in my rosevoxbox. It seems everyone that got silver is complaining that they never dry, but I haven't had an issue.