MakeupNail CareFalse NailsKiss

28 Nails with 24 MEGA-Adhesive Tabs & Glue Included
Mini File & Manicure Stick Included
Ultimate Diamond Nails
Amazing 3D Look Ultra Smooth Finish

I love KISS nail products. I’ve worn acrylics for years and have messed up my nail beds cause of it. I now wear the kiss press ons. I am rough with my hands and they last 1-2 weeks.
Start your review of KISS® Glam Fantasy Ultimate Diamond!
Keegan C.
Black Creek, WI
KISS® Glam Fantasy Ultimate Diamond uploaded by Keegan C.
This is not the exact pair I purchased, but they are similar. These nails were pretty and easy to apply, but they did not stay on very well. I am pretty rough with my hands and they would fall off very quickly
Shaye S.
Palm Springs, CA
KISS® Glam Fantasy Ultimate Diamond uploaded by Shaye S.
KISS® Glam Fantasy Ultimate Diamond uploaded by Shaye S.
I cant find the exact one I used ill put a picture though. I definitely like them and Kiss always makes bombbbbb nails They won’t diss appoint. They stay on for awhile too.
Sydni W.
KISS® Glam Fantasy Ultimate Diamond uploaded by Sydni W.
Purchased at: Walmart
personally, I love all of the kids nails. I normally stick to more simplistic looks and this was perfect for me. Along with flawless application. I definitely would recommend it for the price and overall would give it an 9/10!
Tiffany O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Kiss nails are the best in terms of quality and staying power! I've tried other brands including some from Sally's Beauty, but none have come close to my beloved Kiss nails.
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
I very rarely use fake nails because they always pop off so easy but I really like that this brand gives you the nail glue to use as well as the sticky tabs. They always have really cool designs. So far the only brand that'll use!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
KISS® Glam Fantasy Ultimate Diamond uploaded by katelyn L.
These nails are gorgeous!!!!! I still like impress them most but this is my 2nd favorite. I have a different style but they are the kiss glam fantasy . They come with the adhesive tabs , you have to put the tabs on yourself with these ones not like the other brand where they are already on the mail . I use both tabs and glue for double hold .
Sara P.
Lombard, IL
KISS® Glam Fantasy Ultimate Diamond uploaded by Sara P.
I choose doing my own nails Over going to the salon any day they last for up to two weeks and I can do all the same things I would normally do with acrylic or gel nails
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love the designs on these nails. They look so pretty and exactly like you got them done at the salon. They hold strong and are long lasting. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will be buying these again. I recommend to give these a try.
Madeleine B.
Boonsboro, MD
KISS® Glam Fantasy Ultimate Diamond uploaded by Madeleine B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I am usually a nail salon girl but the matte black nails made me give in. I used super glue instead of the nail glue provided so hopefully they will last longer!
Puja S.
West Hills, CA
I love kiss glam fantasy nails, they look like I went to the salon and spent a lot of money to get my nails done. Salon quality without the salon price tag