MakeupNail CareFalse NailsKiss
Get There Gel Fantasy Nails

Kiss Get There Gel Fantasy Nails

KISS Gel Nails - Wear the trendiest nails in town! Ready-to-wear manicure with an ultra-smooth finish has an amazing gel effect! Nails take minutes to apply, and you can choose to glue them on or use the mega-adhesive tabs. Long- lasting up to 7-day wear!

28 Nails; Pink Gel Nail glue; 28 mega-adhesive tabs; Mini file; Manicure stick; Instructions

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Get There Gel Fantasy Nails!
West Hills, CA
Kiss Get There Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Puja S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
When your stuck at home due to Covid and can’t get your nails done, this is the next best thing and worth it! I like this Tiffany blue so put these on. You can’t tell if their my real nails, got them done in a salon for from kiss. Just perfect!
Oxford, MS
I love my kiss press on nails. I do them every week. This color was amazing and the M length is just right.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Kiss Get There Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Carrie H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These nails turned out beautiful. They feel secure and the fit is great. I love how many sizes are included so I can pick my perfect size for each nail. They come with stick on or glue. I love that I can choose how I want to keep them on. Sometimes I will glue the pointers and thumb and use stickers for the rest because they are the ones that always fall off first with stickers. This way they last the same amount of time.
Memphis, TN
Kiss Get There Gel Fantasy Nails uploaded by Sha O.
Purchased at: ULTA
These nails were really sturdy and pretty. I was able wear them for 3 weeks and made a video showing how.. They have a matte look so they never looked dull after having them on for so long. I bought them from @Ulta and they were priced ok but I also had a coupon to use. You can check out the video I made using these nails on YouTube. My channel name is Goddess Glow MO 💋
Thomasville, AL
Okay these nails are fine but I like designs. They should be applied by direction for the best results. They are shiny and sturdy. Kiss should offer more designer nail kits.
Cumming, GA
First time I tried it in quarantine and I was so surprised how good it was and how easy was to put it on. I love this product!
Mount Vernon, NY
I love kiss nails. There my go to if I don’t have time to go to a salon. They stay on really well if you put them on right. They last me about 2-3 weeks and they look amazing.
I really do not like press on nails. However, with covid19 I really have not had any other choice. I really don’t enjoy this brand because it’s so hard to find a nail that actually fits all of your fingers. The adhesive is awful and they fall off within the first day. I really would not recommend them to anyone. I will never buy them again. What a complete waste of money!
Portage, IN
I really love these when I don’t have time to get to the salon. They actually last slit longer than I expected and they were super easy to apply. I got so many compliments.
ON
First time trying glue on nails! Did it myself and was very straight forward. They so come very long, I wish there was a short or even medium option in this colour so I didn't have to file them down as much. So beautiful and they last!

Looking for your answer?