BeautyNailNail CareKiss
Gel Fantasy Nails Charmed Life - KISS NAIL PRODUCTS, INC

Kiss Gel Fantasy Nails Charmed Life - KISS NAIL PRODUCTS, INC.

Gel nail fantasy charmed life

Where can I find these at?
Do these have different sizes? My nails are small
How long do your nail usually stay on?
Start your review of Kiss Gel Fantasy Nails Charmed Life - KISS NAIL PRODUCTS, INC.!
Azra Z.
Kiss Gel Fantasy Nails Charmed Life - KISS NAIL PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Azra Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love kiss product so much. They are so easy to apply and so easy to takeoff and saves a lot of time instead of going to the nail salon and spending a lot of money
Baobao N.
Kiss Gel Fantasy Nails Charmed Life - KISS NAIL PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Baobao N.
such a game changer. who knew press on nails would be a thing? affordable and fit right on.
Abbi R.
Lake jackson, TX
I love these fake nails! they are really pretty and all that. to make them stay longer you put the KISS nail glue to make it stay longer. I think these are easy a get on, but they brake easily. If you don't want to go out and get your nails done, then I would recommend theses fake nails
Vanessa A.
Kiss Gel Fantasy Nails Charmed Life - KISS NAIL PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Vanessa A.
Lovely styles with the guise of an easy quick manicure. The glue is fine to use but the adhesive tapes were a chore.The nails popped off with little stressed. Not sure if I will purchase this style again.
Jakia W.
Kiss Gel Fantasy Nails Charmed Life - KISS NAIL PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Jakia W.
These are actually not the gel but they are Kiss Fantasy I could not find them on here but THEY come in a black and rose gold box. The designs are awesome but for some reason they always have the color black in them somewhere anyway I love these nails!!
Kelli I.
Dallas, TX
I do not like fake nails from the salon and I manicure mine all of the time. Whenever mine have broken and are in need of some time to regrow I use these. They do not damage my natural nail, stay on pretty well and people often ask where I have gotten my nails done. Quick, inexpensive nail fix!
Maryam A.
Missouri City, TX
These nails have become my bestfriend now days since we can't go to the salon at the moment and let me tell you these will give you the professional look and they last pretty long aswell
Jessica S.
Wappapello, MO
Kiss Gel Fantasy Nails Charmed Life - KISS NAIL PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Jessica S.
These nails are so pretty but they make it a bit difficult for certain tasks lol. The nails are almost all slightly off from my nail size, but they work well and last a little while! I got these because it’s hard to get my nails done because I have 3 kids lol.
Brittany M.
Indianapolis, IN
Kiss Gel Fantasy Nails Charmed Life - KISS NAIL PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Brittany M.
I love playing around with all the different colors and styles. I've bought from them a few times. They're really easy to apply, and they can last over a week. They're pretty cheap too, which is always good. I highly recommend!
Shawna H.
Alexandria, MN
Kiss Gel Fantasy Nails Charmed Life - KISS NAIL PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Shawna H.
I love these nails. They go on support east and last up to 2 to 4 weeks. Comes with both nail glue and adhesive tab. The colors the nails come in are amazing and fun.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...