Kiss Gel Fantasy Color Nails Aim High - 28 Ct

Save some money while giving your nails a charming makeover in the comfort of your home with the Gel Fantasy Color Nails from Kiss. Featuring durable acrylic nails with a soft pink tone, this versatile manicure pack contains 28 gel nails that can be applied with adhesive tabs for a quick fix or glue for lasting wear. The medium-length fake nails give you room to grow them out, and their smooth, gloss finish will have your friends thinking you've just been to the salon.

Features: Even Color

Color Palette: Dark Tones

Color Family: Black

Color Finish: Gloss, smooth

Number of Pieces: 28

Material: Plastic

Anyone who has tried these, who long do they stay on? Do they pop off easily like most false nails?
Any tips on making glue-on nails last? Mine seem to lift at the edges and snag off after 4-5 days max, no matter how much glue I use. #nailcare Kiss Gel Fantasy Color Nails Aim High - 28 Ct
I bought a pair of these in the short style and am planning on wearing them for comic con. How long do they last ? And are the comfortable to wear all day?
Start your review of Kiss Gel Fantasy Color Nails Aim High - 28 Ct!
Grass Valley , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Got these to cover up a bad gal manicure and they look really good. Super quick and easy application, it took me about 15 minutes for both hands. The biggest issue is that the finish didn't last. I only did light house keeping and a bit of caregiving at work and the finish is coming off. No nails fell of though, so that's a plus. These are good for a quick look, but do not hold up well with daily activities.?
I pick at my nails pretty bad and I absolutely hate getting my nails done so these are a life saver for me. They last at least a week on my nails and they’re inexpensive. I knocked off one star because I do notice my natural nails are much more brittle and thin after extended wear of these press on nails.
Milford, OH
Kiss Gel Fantasy Color Nails Aim High - 28 Ct uploaded by Jessica S.
These nails are super cute and very easy to use. They work better if you apply glue along with the adhesive strips. They take about 5-10 minutes to apply and look professional once they are on! They are super affordable and I highly recommend if your looking for a quick manicure before a night out!
Norwalk, OH
Who would have thought these type of nails would come back? They remind me of the press on nails from the late 80s and 90s. But they actually stay put! So many sizes, shapes and colors. And they're great to mix and match. They're pretty durable and I'm hard on nails. They're a good quality and very budget friendly
Fort lupton, CO
Kiss Gel Fantasy Color Nails Aim High - 28 Ct uploaded by Jeda A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These nails are so pretty and they don’t chip or anything! I wear them all the time when I want my nails to grow out Bc I can’t always afford getting my nails done all the time and I have a bad habit of biting my nails. I usually glue them on and they last me about a good two weeks :)
Kiss Gel Fantasy Color Nails Aim High - 28 Ct uploaded by Franchesca F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this gel fantasy nails first there are options to apply your nails really fast 1. Adhesive tab apply and tab 2.Glue nails apply and press for 5 second really simple, with the glue my nails dry really fast also in the box there are some extra nails to be use one more time.😍
Lancaster
Me and my bff used this every-time we go to the Vegas. It’s really good product for your nails. Try to cut your nail first before putting this. I really love buying these one because it’s easy to use. I would buy again.
Tiffin , OH
Kiss Gel Fantasy Color Nails Aim High - 28 Ct uploaded by Stephanie O.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I was disappointed with the sizes of the nails. I don’t have particularly small hands but the nails are all a little too wise to look real on me. I do love that the nails are numbered so it’s much easier to find the pair. The color of the nails is pretty. I paid almost $9. Not bad, but I think I can do better if I go somewhere with more variety. My local stores don’t carry a lot.
Dahlonega , GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the 2nd set of gel fantasy I've tried. I would have thought they'd be a bit thicker since it says gel, but they're pretty thin. With that said, they don't feel flimsy when on your nails. I chose the matte purple color this time and they look nice. The only thing I really don't like about these is the lack of tab to help you position the nail. I like the Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT because there is a tab and they're thicker than gel fantasy. I'll def purchase again. I wish there were more colors in the short nail variety.
Harlan, KY
My nail lady was on vacation so i decided to go out and by me some fakes to last till she returned, she had text me not to go to crazy with glue😂😂 i found these that stated no glue needed after applying i was only about 4 hours in and they started popping off. Should definitely add a stronger gel sticker to them before they add no glue needed however they have beautiful sets but definitely snag you a bottle of nail glue to apply to them as well save yourself the aggravation
Ask a question to the Influenster community...