BY KISS #35 in Nail Polish

Ready-to-Wear Gel Nails

Winner of this year’s Total Beauty Award for both Editors’ Pick and Readers’ Choice, gel FANTASY by KISS are the most gorgeous artificial nails in the market. With layers of amazing gel shine, the brilliance of the design is magnified, a fabulous manicure that can be done at home in minutes—and look like you spent a fortune at the salon! Glue on or stick on, however you wear you’ll get glittery nails with an ultra- smooth finish!

How to Apply:

Adhesive Tabs

1. Select adhesive tab that coordinates with selected nail size & peel off sheet.

2. Apply adhesive tab to natural nail, press & smooth; peel off film.

3. Align nail with cuticle and press down firmly starting in the middle, then each side.

Glue

1. Apply glue to back of artificial nail.

2. Apply glue to natural nail.

3. Align nail with cuticle, gently press on & hold for 5 seconds.

KISS gel FANTASY is available for $7.99 at Kmart, Rite-Aid, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit KISSusa.com

• 2 Ways to Wear!

• Includes Glue & Mega-Adhesive Tabs

• 24 Nails with an Amazing Gel Shine

• Sparkling Glitter with an Ultra-Smooth Finish

Kiss® Gel Fantasy
  • "I received the Kiss gelFANTASY ready to wear nails free for testing purposes from Influenster and i loved them - I had to chance to wear them this past weekend and got a lot of compliments - they looked really nice and they were very easy to applied." in 41 reviews
  • "Although the application is easy, I personally did not care for the adhesive tabs as they didn't really fit the size of each nail and in the first day of wearing the nails with the adhesive, 2 nails fell off; they just felt flimsy so I just went with the glue and that was much better and the nails felt like they were on there for good." in 34 reviews
  • "I love that they are very easy to apply however I found that the non-glitter part of the nail was a bit too pink which makes it look a bit unnatural and fake." in 23 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved them and that is totally something positive coming from me because I don't usually wear nor like to wear fake nails especially the glue-on do them yourself ones." in 22 reviews
  • "I used the adhesive since it had been a long time since I had put on nails, it was super easy and they lasted on longer than I thought they would." in 22 reviews
Gabrielle E.
Alpine, TX
I love these sets and buy them as often as I can find a good deal on them. I love long nails, but these are longer than other press-on type nails so I would recommend getting the short length if you are active at all. The medium length can be a real interference with normal housework. The artwork is beautiful, though and when I find a design I really love, I don't care what length they are as I can just file them down a little. The kits come with everything you need for a great and long lasting application. My best results are 11 days, and that comes from dry nails (no hair washing, dishes, or swimming for at least 8 hours) that have been roughed up with the included file, with a drop of glue on the faux nail AND my natural nail.

The look is seamless and they're more natural looking than salon acrylics or gels. I can apply a set in about 20 minutes and have great looking hands for almost 2 weeks.
Maria V.
Tallahassee, FL
I bought my first package in the pink nude shade from CVS for $7.99. This is one of the first brands of press on nails that I had ever tried and I was honestly impressed.
Overall review: they are good. I used the glue to apply them and not the adhesive and they lasted for about 5 days. I do treat my nails very roughly so the fact that they lasted that long is very impressive. The nails came longer in the package but I trimmed them to fit my desired length of nails.
The nails themselves are good quality and they came in a variety of shades that are beautiful. I bought them in hopes that they would be able to replace getting a manicure and I don't believe that they can be used for that purpose. These nails can be used for a event because they are especially beautiful for a relatively long period of time. Overall, they are beautiful and long wearing and would recommend!
Clare J.
Lewis Center, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a Jamberry consultant and I normally just use nail wraps. My nails needed some glam after being beat up at the beach all last week! I get asked a lot if Jamberry wraps can be applied over top of acrylic, gel, etc. The answer is yes! 💅🏻💋 the Kiss nails were easy to apply and the glue seems to be holding really well.

#GelFantasy #KissNails #Jamberry #NOTD #beauty #DustyFloralJN #TouchofSparkleJN #LovestruckJN #nails #beauty #makeup #manicure #happy #manimonday
Muneeba S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These nails are absolutely AMAZING! I have gone through 3 boxes so far because I love them so much. I've tried so many "fake nails" before and they usually end up lasting only 1-2 days. These nails will last me up to a good week as long as I apply the glue that it comes with both to my nail and to the artificial nail. Every time I have them on people think they are my real nails. Compliments will come your way for sure when you have these on.
Ishah W.
Anderson, SC
Really liked the Kiss Gel Fantasy! I'm a stickler on how I spend my money and I was really hating spending $40 for a gel set, so my wonderful hubby got me this gel polish and I started getting my nails done and going home to polish with the gel myself. It lasted a long time and I was able to change my polish whenever I felt like it between nail salon visits since I had the supplies now. Great product.
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI
These are the perfect option for a manicure on a budget. I typically use these for special occasions. I recommend prepping your nails by wiping them clean with polish remover & pushing your cuticles back. I like to file down the sides of the gel nails before applying them with the glue provided. The adhesive is okay but I find that you don't get as snug a fit. They always get compliments!
April B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these nails. I have bought 2 different sets of these so far. They are easy to apply and last for weeks. Plus once you take them off you can always reapply them if you want to. They come in a wide selection of colors and shapes. A very big pro is that the do not damage your nails like acrylics or gel nails at the salon do. I highly recommend these.
Ashleigh C.
Riverside , CA
I looooooove these nails. I can go on and on about these nails. The quality is amazing. They don't chip. They don't break. The designs are always on trend , and there are so many to choose from. They cost about 5.99 at drugstores and are very worth it. You get about 2 sets and they last about 2weeks. Amazing !
Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy to use and love the selection. For a quick professional Mani this is great. The best brand on the market in my opinion. I only have good things to say about this brand and product. The color doesn't chip. I will continue to buy these products I always get compliments on my nails when I wear them.
Kaitlyn E.
FORT WORTH, TX
I actually liked these nails. They came with glue and adhesive tabs. I didn't really care for the adhesive tabs because they don't really last. They also come in pretty styles. Better than what you would get done at a nail salon spending a lot of money. When you can spend at least $8
Jessica M.
Brownsville , TX
D you carry extra glue just incase one falls off while you are out?
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these easy to use? I would love to try them out! I am in a wedding and the bride wants to use these. I'm afraid they will be difficult and I will have to buy a couple of boxes.
Stacey R.
Orange Park, FL
Anyone knows where to buy more colors at?
Gaolee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard that this products is really easy and good. But my question is, does it last long? Like for one to three weeks?