BY KISS

Ready-to-Wear Gel Nails

Winner of this year’s Total Beauty Award for both Editors’ Pick and Readers’ Choice, gel FANTASY by KISS are the most gorgeous artificial nails in the market. With layers of amazing gel shine, the brilliance of the design is magnified, a fabulous manicure that can be done at home in minutes—and look like you spent a fortune at the salon! Glue on or stick on, however you wear you’ll get glittery nails with an ultra- smooth finish!

How to Apply:

Adhesive Tabs

1. Select adhesive tab that coordinates with selected nail size & peel off sheet.

2. Apply adhesive tab to natural nail, press & smooth; peel off film.

3. Align nail with cuticle and press down firmly starting in the middle, then each side.

Glue

1. Apply glue to back of artificial nail.

2. Apply glue to natural nail.

3. Align nail with cuticle, gently press on & hold for 5 seconds.

KISS gel FANTASY is available for $7.99 at Kmart, Rite-Aid, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit KISSusa.com

• 2 Ways to Wear!

• Includes Glue & Mega-Adhesive Tabs

• 24 Nails with an Amazing Gel Shine

• Sparkling Glitter with an Ultra-Smooth Finish

Kiss® Gel Fantasy
  • "Although the application is easy, I personally did not care for the adhesive tabs as they didn't really fit the size of each nail and in the first day of wearing the nails with the adhesive, 2 nails fell off; they just felt flimsy so I just went with the glue and that was much better and the nails felt like they were on there for good." in 34 reviews
  • "I love that they are very easy to apply however I found that the non-glitter part of the nail was a bit too pink which makes it look a bit unnatural and fake." in 23 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved them and that is totally something positive coming from me because I don't usually wear nor like to wear fake nails especially the glue-on do them yourself ones." in 22 reviews
  • "I used the adhesive since it had been a long time since I had put on nails, it was super easy and they lasted on longer than I thought they would." in 22 reviews
  • "The gel FANTASY ready to wear gel are super cute and awesome I enjoyed wearing them and I got so many compliments by every one." in 20 reviews
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I am so deeply in love with these nails. I'm pretty new to the world of press-on nails, but after using the previous sets I've owned, I came to live with my hairs getting caught beneath the false nails, and having a very slight gap between them and my natural nail. This set came with some "mega adhesive" tabs, as well as a little tube of nail glue. To give this a fair review, I tried the glue on my left hand, and the tabs on my right. The glue was much more difficult to use. It was a very hard tube that made squeezing the glue nearly impossible, and gave the clear part of the nail a frosty look. However, I usually use my own nail glue so this wouldn't be much of a problem. And as far as the adhesive tabs go, I'm in love with them. I honestly want to buy them separately. They're easy to apply, and while I have had 2 nails pop off the glue hand, not a single nail has come loose from the side with the adhesive tabs. I have never had nails fit so perfectly. These nails look and feel like acrylics. Love and recommend them to anyone that wants to have nice nails without the wait time and price of a salon.
Karen F.
Kiss Gel Fantasy Ready to Wear Gel Nails are a life saver!! These press/glue on nails are soo affordable, you would NEVER be able to have nails this amazing from a salon for under $10! I glue a set on before the weekend and they last me well into the next weekend! I'm rough on nails too...and the Kiss nails last and last, they're amazing!! Nothing less would be expected from Kiss products, their lashes are amazing and now are at Ulta also!
Joanna S.
Medway, MA
Boyfriend help me put these on my hand because tring to put the adhesive pads on my right hand after finishing off the left was nearly impossible for me. He said it's not very hard to put on but time consuming and stressful to make sure the pads align well and that the nails do as well. I feel like these might fall off easily with the tabs. But that's why there is glue. So I can't judge that part. Haven't used the glue.
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn , NY
Oh my how far along press on nails have come! These look great. I love the Kiss® Gel Fantasy line! I had to cut my beautiful long nails down very short and hated how stubby my nails looked. I did not want to get tips because no matter what they ruin your nails. I bought this for $8 at my local Walgreens and they look like regular gel tips. Once I glued them on I filed the sides and shaped them to give them a more natural look. They do run a tad bit wide. I would definitely purchase again.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Gel fantasy nails are the best press on nails at the drug store. They are quick and last at least a week while giving your nails a quality manicured look. I generally buy the short style as they fit my working lifestyle best while still providing a polished look.
lauren b.
LADIES!!!!💜💙 I just purchased these at my local Walgreen's store. They have a Halloween selection of all kinds of body crayons body paint pallets and Halloween styled nails. And I saw these and bout passed out. I haven't seen this style type of nail yet so it surprised the heck outta me. I love a stiletto nail and this have passed the test. They also come with glue...so thank you. GO BUY SOME LADIES
Denaysha B.
My nail tech uses this brand in the salon and I love the way it looks on manicured nails. The colors pop especially during the spring and summer seasons. I Also love the wide variety of colors and different finishes that are in this brand.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy more...
I absolutely love these nails! I wear them all the time. They feel and look real and they’re very affordable. I buy mine from the local beauty supply and rite aid. I will continue to wear them for as long as they’re available.
Kristy S.
Rocky Hill
Kiss gel polish actually surprised me. I wasn’t expecting much and it turned out that it’s actually a great product. Lasts a good amount of time and it’s definitely got a great price point. Will absolutely be purchasing again!!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I used these nails for Halloween, they were really cute. Black ones with silver spiders on them and a really cute stiletto shape. They cost $8 and you get 20 nails.

They were super easy to apply and quite sturdy. You will only get a day or two from them before they ping off. Not at all practical....but you get what you pay for, and they did look awesome!
Jessica M.
Brownsville , TX
D you carry extra glue just incase one falls off while you are out?
Stacey R.
Orange Park, FL
Anyone knows where to buy more colors at?
Gaolee M.
I have heard that this products is really easy and good. But my question is, does it last long? Like for one to three weeks?
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN
Are these easy to use? I would love to try them out! I am in a wedding and the bride wants to use these. I'm afraid they will be difficult and I will have to buy a couple of boxes.