Kiss® Gel Fantasy

Ready-to-Wear Gel Nails

Winner of this year’s Total Beauty Award for both Editors’ Pick and Readers’ Choice, gel FANTASY by KISS are the most gorgeous artificial nails in the market. With layers of amazing gel shine, the brilliance of the design is magnified, a fabulous manicure that can be done at home in minutes—and look like you spent a fortune at the salon! Glue on or stick on, however you wear you’ll get glittery nails with an ultra- smooth finish!

How to Apply:

Adhesive Tabs

1. Select adhesive tab that coordinates with selected nail size & peel off sheet.

2. Apply adhesive tab to natural nail, press & smooth; peel off film.

3. Align nail with cuticle and press down firmly starting in the middle, then each side.

Glue

1. Apply glue to back of artificial nail.

2. Apply glue to natural nail.

3. Align nail with cuticle, gently press on & hold for 5 seconds.

KISS gel FANTASY is available for $7.99 at Kmart, Rite-Aid, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit KISSusa.com

• 2 Ways to Wear!

• Includes Glue & Mega-Adhesive Tabs

• 24 Nails with an Amazing Gel Shine

• Sparkling Glitter with an Ultra-Smooth Finish

How long do the impress color 1 step gel nails typically last?  KISS imPRESS® Press-on Manicure® Nails 76611 Beautiful Life
How long does the nail polish last for especially if you are constantly washing dishes or working?
Has anybody tried using kiss gel top coat instead of glue to adhere the gel fantasy nails? Or any of their press on nails?
Start your review of Kiss® Gel Fantasy!
Product Highlights
Although the application is easy, I personally did not care for the adhesive tabs as they didn't really fit the size of each nail and in the first day of wearing the nails with the adhesive, 2 nails fell off; they just felt flimsy so I just went with the glue and that was much better and the nails felt like they were on there for good.in reviews
I love that they are very easy to apply however I found that the non-glitter part of the nail was a bit too pink which makes it look a bit unnatural and fake.in reviews
...positive coming from me because I don't usually wear nor like to wear fake nails especially the glue-on do them yourself ones.in reviews
I used the adhesive since it had been a long time since I had put on nails, it was super easy and they lasted on longer than I thought they would.in reviews
The gel FANTASY ready to wear gel are super cute and awesome I enjoyed wearing them and I got so many compliments by every one.in reviews
member-98d85
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by member-98d85
Purchased at: Amazon
nail Polish lasted a long time! Had good pigment too and was very easy to apply and do nail art with!
Tina T.
Las Vegas, NV
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by Tina T.
Love love love Long lasting and there are so many options never over $10 it does the job purchased at my local Walgreens
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by Lashelle L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great great product quality great and very nice easy to put on and apply I love this kiss product
erica E.
Puyallup, WA
I love these and can definitely see myself purchasing these in the future. I love the style and color options especially. Great product overall!
Sara M.
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by Sara M.
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy
These are my go to manicure! I’d say it takes more than 5 mins because of the prep. If you really want them to stick then you need to wash your hands, use some rubbing alcohol on the nail, scuff it up a little and apply the adhesive strip and nail! They usually last me about 7-9 days before getting too irritating.
Sarah S.
Rockford, MI
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by Sarah S.
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy
These are 100x better than paying $40 to go to a salon and have them dremel your nails down to the beds. I do with the sizes were a bit smaller because usually the last 3 fingers are hard to fit. My pointer finger is #10... which should be my pinky. Over all. I buy these again and again. Theyre so worth the price.
Leandra T.
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by Leandra T.
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy
These nails are so pretty and last quite a while if done right. They’re much cheaper than going to get your nails done and they have a variety of looks and lengths.
caitlin B.
Buffalo, NY
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by caitlin B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy
I bought these on a whim from Walgreens because I work a job where I’m opening boxes and doing stocking so breaking an acrylic and hurting my real nail bed is not an option for me but the designs are cute as a professional manicure and they are stay on well but are easy to just glue back on if I do loose one. I get so so so many compliments on them too. I highly recommend these if you like the look of acrylics but don’t want to spend the money.
Jeniffer O.
S Hackensack, NJ
I received these in my #calientevoxbox. They are longer than I would normally wear but they do look good. Many people have thought they were my natural nails so that's a plus. I hated the gel tabs since they hardly worked and I had to carry around the nail glue everywhere in case one suddenly popped off; I would just go straight for the nail glue girls. I can see the gel tabs being useful if you only want to use the nails for an event and not for long term use. I would purchase in the future; the design is super cute!
Mercedes D.
Bedford, TX
I received these in my Caliente Vox Box, and let me just say, I love them! They stick on really well, they fit the natural curvature of the nail and stayed on! Plus, I love that it doesn't remove all my natural nail. Thank you!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...