BY KISS #78 in Nail Polish

Ready-to-Wear Gel Nails

Winner of this year’s Total Beauty Award for both Editors’ Pick and Readers’ Choice, gel FANTASY by KISS are the most gorgeous artificial nails in the market. With layers of amazing gel shine, the brilliance of the design is magnified, a fabulous manicure that can be done at home in minutes—and look like you spent a fortune at the salon! Glue on or stick on, however you wear you’ll get glittery nails with an ultra- smooth finish!

How to Apply:

Adhesive Tabs

1. Select adhesive tab that coordinates with selected nail size & peel off sheet.

2. Apply adhesive tab to natural nail, press & smooth; peel off film.

3. Align nail with cuticle and press down firmly starting in the middle, then each side.

Glue

1. Apply glue to back of artificial nail.

2. Apply glue to natural nail.

3. Align nail with cuticle, gently press on & hold for 5 seconds.

KISS gel FANTASY is available for $7.99 at Kmart, Rite-Aid, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit KISSusa.com

• 2 Ways to Wear!

• Includes Glue & Mega-Adhesive Tabs

• 24 Nails with an Amazing Gel Shine

• Sparkling Glitter with an Ultra-Smooth Finish

• Are these any good?1 Answers
  • Can you buy extra glue? Once I opened it, it's done. I ...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to apply and whats the exact duration these la...1 Answers
Kiss® Gel Fantasy
  • "Although the application is easy, I personally did not care for the adhesive tabs as they didn't really fit the size of each nail and in the first day of wearing the nails with the adhesive, 2 nails fell off; they just felt flimsy so I just went with the glue and that was much better and the nails felt like they were on there for good." in 34 reviews
  • "I love that they are very easy to apply however I found that the non-glitter part of the nail was a bit too pink which makes it look a bit unnatural and fake." in 23 reviews
  • "I absolutely loved them and that is totally something positive coming from me because I don't usually wear nor like to wear fake nails especially the glue-on do them yourself ones." in 22 reviews
  • "I used the adhesive since it had been a long time since I had put on nails, it was super easy and they lasted on longer than I thought they would." in 22 reviews
  • "The gel FANTASY ready to wear gel are super cute and awesome I enjoyed wearing them and I got so many compliments by every one." in 20 reviews
Ekaette E.
Carson, CA
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy more...
Growing up the thought of press on nails made the average person cringe because of how easily they pop off. Embarrassing. I needed a quick fix for my nails and decided to try these out. Purchased them from my local beauty supply store for $10. Most of them ranged from $5-6 but I loved the design of this one so didn’t mind spending a little more (Still not sure why it was twice the price) but the one I got came with the adhesive option and a glue option. The adhesive wasn’t good. Popped off right away. The glue on the other hand gave me a full week and a half and looked great. So satisfied with the exception being I wish the glue was a bit stronger. Would recommend and will repurchase.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy more...
I swear by these nails! They are the only nails I wear. I buy 4-5 packs at a time. I don't use the nail glue that comes with it, I use another Kiss glue and Silk wraps or the adhesive tabs that come with it and I get at least 2 weeks before I have to change them out. Every time I go somewhere I get compliments on my nails and no one can believe that they are press on box nails!!

I've even had ladies pay me to do their nails with these even though it's super simple!! They are still using these nails to this day!!

If your on the fence, buy it! You will save so much money!! I've saved a lot by doing them myself!!

Highly recommend!!
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I am so deeply in love with these nails. I'm pretty new to the world of press-on nails, but after using the previous sets I've owned, I came to live with my hairs getting caught beneath the false nails, and having a very slight gap between them and my natural nail. This set came with some "mega adhesive" tabs, as well as a little tube of nail glue. To give this a fair review, I tried the glue on my left hand, and the tabs on my right. The glue was much more difficult to use. It was a very hard tube that made squeezing the glue nearly impossible, and gave the clear part of the nail a frosty look. However, I usually use my own nail glue so this wouldn't be much of a problem. And as far as the adhesive tabs go, I'm in love with them. I honestly want to buy them separately. They're easy to apply, and while I have had 2 nails pop off the glue hand, not a single nail has come loose from the side with the adhesive tabs. I have never had nails fit so perfectly. These nails look and feel like acrylics. Love and recommend them to anyone that wants to have nice nails without the wait time and price of a salon.
Hillarie O.
Van Buren, AR
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy more...
If love switching up your color and detail on your nails, and don’t always have the cash, or time to make a salon appointment happen, Then You are missing out on a life changing situation they have going on here!! My husband is obsessed with my Toes but he loves doing my hands and feet and scoures every new store he goes to for different shades, cuts and styles! We love our Impress🙌🏼🙌🏼
Jessica A.
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy more...
I absolutely love this product! I wanted to take a break from doing acrylics nails and this was my get away. For about 9 months I bought so many of these and changed them weekly. I always had tons and tons of compliments and never once did anyone know they were press ons. If you need a quick fix to your nails last minute go get one of these packs and try it out. It comes with glue dots as well as crazy glue and both work amazing and last long. Very durable!
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
I buy 3 sets of these at a time because they are that good. I use them in between manicures and they designs are so cute that I always get compliments. I love the shapes that they come in because they look natural and people think I spent hours doing my nails when all i did was stick them on and go. They only last about a week but are so cheap that they are worth the money for those in between manicure weeks.
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy more...
I LOVE THESE NAILS!!!! They look real and last for over a week when I use the glue! I play guitar so I trim them down after I put them on and they’re perfect! I get so many compliments when I have them on and I’ve become so obsessed that I hate not having them! I honestly don’t see a point in going to the salon and paying like $30 or more when these are just as good!
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my how far along press on nails have come! These look great. I love the Kiss® Gel Fantasy line! I had to cut my beautiful long nails down very short and hated how stubby my nails looked. I did not want to get tips because no matter what they ruin your nails. I bought this for $8 at my local Walgreens and they look like regular gel tips. Once I glued them on I filed the sides and shaped them to give them a more natural look. They do run a tad bit wide. I would definitely purchase again.
Karen F.
Kiss Gel Fantasy Ready to Wear Gel Nails are a life saver!! These press/glue on nails are soo affordable, you would NEVER be able to have nails this amazing from a salon for under $10! I glue a set on before the weekend and they last me well into the next weekend! I'm rough on nails too...and the Kiss nails last and last, they're amazing!! Nothing less would be expected from Kiss products, their lashes are amazing and now are at Ulta also!
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Gel fantasy nails are the best press on nails at the drug store. They are quick and last at least a week while giving your nails a quality manicured look. I generally buy the short style as they fit my working lifestyle best while still providing a polished look.
Jessica M.
Brownsville , TX
D you carry extra glue just incase one falls off while you are out?
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
These look amazing!!! Has anyone purchased some??!? I think I am going to give them a shot!!!
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these easy to use? I would love to try them out! I am in a wedding and the bride wants to use these. I'm afraid they will be difficult and I will have to buy a couple of boxes.
Stacey R.
Orange Park, FL
Anyone knows where to buy more colors at?