Kiss® Gel Fantasy

Ready-to-Wear Gel Nails

Winner of this year’s Total Beauty Award for both Editors’ Pick and Readers’ Choice, gel FANTASY by KISS are the most gorgeous artificial nails in the market. With layers of amazing gel shine, the brilliance of the design is magnified, a fabulous manicure that can be done at home in minutes—and look like you spent a fortune at the salon! Glue on or stick on, however you wear you’ll get glittery nails with an ultra- smooth finish!

How to Apply:

Adhesive Tabs

1. Select adhesive tab that coordinates with selected nail size & peel off sheet.

2. Apply adhesive tab to natural nail, press & smooth; peel off film.

3. Align nail with cuticle and press down firmly starting in the middle, then each side.

Glue

1. Apply glue to back of artificial nail.

2. Apply glue to natural nail.

3. Align nail with cuticle, gently press on & hold for 5 seconds.

KISS gel FANTASY is available for $7.99 at Kmart, Rite-Aid, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit KISSusa.com

• 2 Ways to Wear!

• Includes Glue & Mega-Adhesive Tabs

• 24 Nails with an Amazing Gel Shine

• Sparkling Glitter with an Ultra-Smooth Finish

How is this kit have anyone bought this?
Kiss® Gel Fantasy ? How good are they for the cost of them?
Which KISS adhesive is better to use to apply your nails, the sticky tabs or glue? I’m so excited to use my nails but I want them to stay a while and I wonder which type of adhesive is better for that. Thanks!
Start your review of Kiss® Gel Fantasy!
Product Highlights
Although the application is easy, I personally did not care for the adhesive tabs as they didn't really fit the size of each nail and in the first day of wearing the nails with the adhesive, 2 nails fell off; they just felt flimsy so I just went with the glue and that was much better and the nails felt like they were on there for good.in 34 reviews
I love that they are very easy to apply however I found that the non-glitter part of the nail was a bit too pink which makes it look a bit unnatural and fake.in 23 reviews
...positive coming from me because I don't usually wear nor like to wear fake nails especially the glue-on do them yourself ones.in 22 reviews
I used the adhesive since it had been a long time since I had put on nails, it was super easy and they lasted on longer than I thought they would.in 22 reviews
The gel FANTASY ready to wear gel are super cute and awesome I enjoyed wearing them and I got so many compliments by every one.in 20 reviews
a month agoMidlothian
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy
I love using these Kiss nails. I am too cheap and lazy to go get them done, and these work just as well! I find my sizes, glue them on, and cut them to my desired length. My recent color (a matte dark blue) was talking about when I was with girls at a birthday get together. They couldn’t believe I didn’t get them done!
a month agoKansas City, MO
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by Pamela N.
It is a very good product and very cheap. My nails were 7 full days in good condition in my hands 💅🏻 the result is like a salon, I recommend that when you applying it press the false nail many times on the real nail and avoid the contact with water for at least a couple of hours, and the glue will do a good job Kiss Gel Fantasy Color Nails Aim High - 28 Ct
a day agospartanburg
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy
Wear these press on’s all the [email protected] [email protected] Facebook videos. Also this year I bought [email protected] the beach and one set lasted all week while at the ocean! I was amazed! Very good quality.
2 months agoColumbus, OH
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by D’Metria A.
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy
I was very disappointed in this product. I had previously used imPress with great results. They both touted megahold strips but Kiss failed miserably. I bought it at 7pm and by 11pm, the first nail was off. Two more came off after I showered. I expected at least a few days. I tried it because unlike imPress, they offered a medium length. I returned the item this morning. Kiss® Gel Fantasy
2 months agoOakland Twp, MI
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by Meghan K.
Never look past navy again! Style on point and the navy is the perfect matte drama. I love how easy Kiss Gel Fantasy nail styles are! They last for a week so I can keep switching up my nail looks without damaging my nails!
25 days ago
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by Leandra T.
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy
These nails are so pretty and last quite a while if done right. They’re much cheaper than going to get your nails done and they have a variety of looks and lengths.
13 days agoWaconia, MN
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy
I was super skeptical of this product. I put them on expecting them to last a day if en that. To my surprise I kept them on 5 days and they looked pretty natural. Probably not something I will wear continually Becca use they don’t match my nail shape, but for a special occasion I would buy again.
2 months ago
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy, Kiss Gel Fantasy, Kiss Gel Fantasy
LOVE my kiss nails. I’m wearing a pair as I’m typing. I’m always wearing a pair. Super easy to apply, they usually stay on for about a week before one pops off and I just glue it back on, I’m always getting asked where I get my nails done. Love this product so so much.
a month agoBuffalo, NY
Kiss® Gel Fantasy uploaded by caitlin B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy
I bought these on a whim from Walgreens because I work a job where I’m opening boxes and doing stocking so breaking an acrylic and hurting my real nail bed is not an option for me but the designs are cute as a professional manicure and they are stay on well but are easy to just glue back on if I do loose one. I get so so so many compliments on them too. I highly recommend these if you like the look of acrylics but don’t want to spend the money.
a month agoOrange
Review for: Kiss Gel Fantasy
I love these nails so much. The only nails! They last up to 7-9 days depending which glue you use and I’m by no means gentle with these things. I do chores and everyday tasks and they’re still on and looking perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...