BY KISS

Kiss® Gel Dress™ Full/D.I.Y.

Peel-off removal.

Gel polish solution.

Brilliant gel shine!

Up to 2-week wear.

40+ gel strips. see more...

M T.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to do my nails without actually doing them, so I decided to try it out. It was amazing. There was no chipping, and it stayed on for about a week and a half which really impressed me. I got them from Dollar Tree and I will definitely be buying this in the future.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
On my they lasted great while I'm at the office and look pretty the problem I had was when I would come home for the weekend and start doing chores and then they would totally fall off and peel
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are basically just stickers. They are fairly easy to apply but the fall off easy as well. If you try to put topcoat over them to help them stay on longer, the topcoat melts the stickers
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are around $5.99 depending on where you purchase. I purchased these at target when they were on sale for 3.99. They work great my manicure lasted about a week and a half. They are also very easy to apply and remove. You simply peel off when you want to remove them.