BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKiss
Full Cover Short Square Kunstnagels

Kiss Full Cover Short Square Kunstnagels

Professional Salon Products - The No. 1 Choice in Artificial Full-Cover Nails!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Full Cover Short Square Kunstnagels!
Mariah J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Kiss Full Cover Short Square Kunstnagels uploaded by Mariah J.
Kiss Full Cover Short Square Kunstnagels uploaded by Mariah J.
I don’t typically get acrylic nails because I prefer my natural nails. However when I was in Walmart earlier this week I decided to try these out and they came out really pretty 😍.
Krystal N.
Kiss Full Cover Short Square Kunstnagels uploaded by Krystal N.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing quality!!!! I definitely recommend these if you’re in quarantine and needing a fresh set! $5.99 and you can file them shorter if you’d like
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,529 reviews
Kiss Full Cover Short Square Kunstnagels uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are very practical but I should have got a little longeri have large long nail beds, but these are nice and very affordable highly recommended.
Brooke J.
Greenville, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these nails! I love to do my nails at home because it cost much less! Totally recommend these if you are like me and like to do your nails at home as well! The only thing I wish about these nails is I wish they were a bit stronger but they do stick good and for at least at a week!

Looking for your answer?