Kiss

Kiss French Tip Extensions...
10 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Perfect clean girl nails. I like the file mine down to create a curve and it’s so cute. I get so many compliments even at the nail salon! People think they are acrylics.
5 / 5
Con esos tips mis uñas se ven salidas como salidas de salón de manicura, dan una apariencia natural y hace ver las uñas magníficas
5 / 5
Really really easy to apply but the glue isn’t great. I use super glue now even tho it damages my nails
5 / 5
Love these nails they are amazing and cute the only problems are they are too short and that’s all the problems and they are really cheap so that is good and it sticks to your skin really well I 100% recommended them
5 / 5
Love this easy manicure set. The tabs make it easy to apply and the seam disappears when a top coat is applied. Looks professionally done and takes a fraction of the cost and time. Use them for quick sets for special events such as weddings. Great value and inexpensive.
5 / 5
Love these nails. They are always my go to for the nail salon look when I can not afford to actually go. Although I do have a problem with them randomly popping off, I feel like that is with ANY glue down nail. I love the look of these and they’re so light weight and easy to work with. I am constantly using stick on and glue down nails. Highly recommend! Unless you work in the food industry.
5 / 5
Truly one of my favorites. I love how this lasts and the package comes with everything we need. I recommend this product.
5 / 5
I loved writing this review! Since I use this a lot , actually using it now ! They are really affordable
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Terrible, they looked great for a day. Then they started to fall off and get this weird grey/blue tint despite me not doing anything. I did these nails because I’ve been off work and feeling down on myself and wanted a pick me up and they did look great but only for that day. I’m really disappointed because kiss nails has never been such a let down.
5 / 5
Loved this product I used them for my baby shower and all my freinds told me they looked real and naturals