Kiss False Nails Pink Beige 28 ct uploaded by Katie C.Kiss False Nails Pink Beige 28 ct uploaded by Lauren G.

BY KISS

You can sport a perfectly polished manicure that stays shiny and bright with an ultra-smooth finish. And with two ways to wear, whether you choose to glue them on or use the mega-adhesive tabs, they'll stay on for up to a week. Color: Pink Beige. see more...

Buy on Target
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Kiss False Nails Pink Beige 28 ct
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Review for: Kiss False Nails Pink Beige 28 ct
These were so easy to apply. The package included a variety of sizes which made selecting the perfect size so easy. The directions were very easy to follow. The only thing that i do not like about these nails is the raised numbers on the tips. I tried to file them down but no luck. They do feel flimsy compared to actually getting your nails professionally down. But in a pinch these will work great. ***These lasted for 6 days***
Lauren G.
Trying these for the first time. How long do they last?