BY KISS

You can sport a perfectly polished manicure that stays shiny and bright with an ultra-smooth finish. And with two ways to wear, whether you choose to glue them on or use the mega-adhesive tabs, they'll stay on for up to a week. Color: Pink Beige. see more...

Tara K.
I really like these false nails..I had been wanting to try some because I don’t always want to have my nails done. I also don’t like having to go to the salon to have them done every couple of weeks so I decided to try this brand after some research and reading reviews on here. The kind I got were stick on but I also used nail glue too because I want an extra long staying time. So far so good and they’re very comfortable. I applied them all in about 10 minuets on myself. I love this particular color too and the matte finish. I would highly recommend these false nails. I will be purchasing these again for sure!
Sarah
These are my favorite nails to do at home for a small event. They have such pretty colors and something I suggest is to buy separate nail glue that works a lot better than the one in the package. The one I like is the Sally Hansen® Big Peel Off Base Coat™ Nail Polish. This helped your nails adhesive and they stay on for a the least two weeks.
Myranda C.
These are the best artificial nails you could possibly get from the drugstore. The gel ones have long staying power and they look like real acrylics on the nails! I have had these nails last up to two weeks with care. Highly recommend these!
Leslie l.
greensboro
I love these false nails.They look like you got them done at the nail salon for a lot of money.They are easy to apply but take a while to put on.They lasted me for a week which is great.I would definitely recommend this brand for nails.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Lauren G.
These were so easy to apply. The package included a variety of sizes which made selecting the perfect size so easy. The directions were very easy to follow. The only thing that i do not like about these nails is the raised numbers on the tips. I tried to file them down but no luck. They do feel flimsy compared to actually getting your nails professionally down. But in a pinch these will work great. ***These lasted for 6 days***
Kaitlyn r.
i wear these nails all the time becuase i dont have really long nails. the pros is that they stay on for a long time and they are water proof. these are 100% effective. they are in budget completely for me. i would recommend this product because they are really good
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
These nails are amazing! I want to keep my nails looking professionally done but I don't like how my nails might look after taking off acrylics. These are awesome. Professional look, amazing color, lasts for up to two weeks, and no pain when they come off!
Sara Armstrong V.
Provo , UT
Great False Nails super beautiful colors, have a good Price always I buy always I love this product!
Astrid C.
Mayaguez
I love Kiss Nails. I always get compliments on my nails because of them. They’re good quality and do last a while which is great. I am giving these 4 stars because in the box I bought, none of the numbers matched (nails come in pairs of the same size but a lot of the sizes were different even with the same numbers). Another thing is that this box came with two options to glue them on: the glue, and sticky tabs. I tried to use the tabs, but they were absolutely terrible. For one, they did not match the nail sizes (nails went up to size 13, but the tabs just up to 9). I tried to use them anyway and they did not stick to my nails, and the couple that did, felt so flimsy that I had to take them off and just use the glue. They are thinner than other Kiss nails I’ve worn, but I’ve only had them on for a day so I don’t know if it will affect longevity. They feel more comfortable than the thicker ones, though... and they do look gorgeous.
Natalie p.
how long do they last?
Lauren G.
Trying these for the first time. How long do they last?
Dylan R.
How do these apply? Do they stick on or need nail glue? If they do use nail glue does the package come with it? Kiss False Nails Pink Beige 28 ct
Gloria S.
Salinas, CA
These are press-on nails from Target. Wanna know if y’all can tell they’re not real acrylics? There’s no flash or filter on this pic, this is how they look.Kiss False Nails Pink Beige 28 ct