KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01

KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps– If You Can Mascara, You Can Falscara!

• THE NEW WAY TO LASH-with wisps you place under your natural lashes (not above them) for an easy to apply, comfortable, amazingly natural look.
  • WISPS–with a unique microband and featherlight fibers that go under your natural lashes.
  • Bond & Seal, Applicator and Remover sold separately.

Beast wisps that attach under lash line that last longer then KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01?
Has anyone ever tried the KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 ?
how long does others last[brand:fabscraps]?
Start your review of KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole H.
Royal Oak, MI
KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 uploaded by Nicole H.
Purchased at: CVS
The best/easiest false lashes I’ve ever tried. I can never get them on and these went on in a snap. They go UNDER the lashes so they look SO natural. I’m totally in love!
Amy N.
Kirkland, WA
KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 uploaded by Amy N.
Not a fan of the individual lash application method. It’s such a pain to keep these for reuse. Not to mention the application process takes way too long and it’s just not full enough for it to be worth it.
Ms M.
San Antonio, TX
KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 uploaded by Ms M.
The bands are very thin and make the wisps really natural! The only thing is the glue doesn’t make these stay all day especially on a windy winter day.
Gabriella R.
N Royalton, OH
KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 uploaded by Gabriella R.
These lashes are long yet natural. I love the look of them! I only used 4 of the 5 on each eye but they still looked great. It was an instant difference! I love how easy these are to use as well. I received this free in exchange for my honest opinion.
Kendall C.
San Antonio
KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 uploaded by Kendall C.
KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 uploaded by Kendall C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved how natural these lashes are and how reasonable they are. Only thing is that you can’t get that many uses out of them. After 4 uses they don’t adhere to the magnetic mascara. Would try these before you go with lashify though! Great dupe.
Meghan K.
Bethel, CT
KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 uploaded by Meghan K.
Soooo pretty, wispy, flirty, and simple to apply! I’m so happy I got to test this product out. I could easily use this everyday
Brianna H.
KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 uploaded by Brianna H.
I thought the lashes were really pretty and was really excited to use. I thought it was a little hard to apply, I had to use my fingers. I really don't know I would improve it. I have only used it once, but plan on using it more. I was satisfied of how natural they looked.
Melissa S.
Pittsburgh, PA
KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 uploaded by Melissa S.
I am all for lashes that make a statement with minimal effort! These are perfect for a natural yet bolder look! KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01
Denise P.
Lakewood , CA
KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 uploaded by Denise P.
I absolutely love the length of kiss falscara eyelash wisps 01. When I saw them in the packaging I was worried they would be too long but once I applied they were the perfect length. I need to get used to applying the on the bottom of the lash that was a little challenging especially be cause I don’t use applicators to apply my lashes.
OLGA Y.
KISS Falscara Eyelash Wisps 01 uploaded by OLGA Y.
I got the chance to try THE KISS Falscara Voxbox! 😍 Thank you @Influenster for sending me this product complimentary, thank you for this great opportunity! Easy on, easy off. Looks naturally sexy. I have planned a trip to the Philly auto show. I had the Falscara on all day, with no issues.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney R.