KISS Falscara Eyelash Remover

KISS Falscara Eyelash- Remover – If You Can Mascara, You Can Falscara! THE NEW WAY TO LASH-with wisps you place under your natural lashes, for an amazingly natural look. Infused with soothing rosewater, REMOVER provides gentle, easy removal of FALSCARA WISPS and BOND & SEAL while nourishing the eye area.

• REMOVER is part of Falscara Collection, WISPS, APPLICATOR, and BOND & SEAL sold separately.

Is this any good I saw this at Walmart and I really want to try it I just don’t know if it’s worth it I loveee kiss products please let me know?
Start your review of KISS Falscara Eyelash Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Cedar Park, TX
KISS Falscara Eyelash Remover uploaded by Chloé M.
After recieving this eyelash remover, as well as the eyelash kit from Influenster, I was very excited. I absolutely loved the look and feel of the false eyelashes, but when it comes to removing the residue from the bond and seal with this remover, I was very disappointed. The packaging is pretty and the smell light and nice, but it did little to remove the residue from the product. I found myself having to go in multiple times, rubbing and even having to pull at my eyelashes to get the product off, with what seems like little help from this product. My eye was sore and irritated after I managed to get enough of the residue off my eyelashes, though I still have clumps of it stuck in them that will not come out. I loved the look of these falsies but the lack luster remover and irritation that comes with removing the product makes me weary of using it again. The photo attached is after going in with the remover five separate times.
Columbus, OH
KISS Falscara Eyelash Remover uploaded by Sarah T.
This product is bomb!! I just dabbed a little of it on a cotton pad and the moment I swiped it across my eyelids (attached to the eye wisps) - they just came right off magically. No intense rubbing. The bond and seal which I used with the eye lashes came right off completely with a couple of swipes too. It has a nice subtle rose water fragrance. Love this.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I was a little skeptical that it might not remove the bond/seal since it was really on there. However, this product did a good job at taking off the bond/seal without destroying my lashes. It was very gentle on the eyes- no stinging or anything. And it did a great job of removing my other eye makeup as well. My only complaint is that it doesn’t come out of the bottle super easily. All in all it’s a good remover!
Auburn, AL
The remover was my favorite part of this collection, partly because I feel that you can use this remover with any eye product. Are used this product just to take off my regular mascara from another brand and it’s took it off with ease. And it is really soft on my eyes and does not make them burn. I absolutely would recommend this. I received this product complementary for testing purposes.
N Wilkesboro, NC
The best part of wearing lashes is taking them off at the end of the night. Its just something about ripping them off...but sometimes they snag a few lashes on the way out and it can be painful. This remover is honestly so gentle and the lashes just slide right on off. It also has a sweet florally smell and it is Amazing. I would recommend to anyone who wears lashes frequently!!
Saint Louis, MO
I was worried that the eyelash remover would make my eyes burn, but that wasn’t the case. You definitely have to saturate the cotton pad well and it has to sit for a bit before it comes off. It kind of comes off in clumps and those clumps can and do get in your eyes. However, it does effectively get the lashes and glue off without ripping out your natural lashes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Best Intro to Individual Lashes Ever! I received this lash kit complimentary from Influenster and I couldn’t be happier! I wanted a break from strip lashes and wanted to give individuals a try but they’re so intimidating. These are NOT they were so easy to use and extremely lightweight! They feel like your real lashes! This remover makes it so easy to remove!!!
Jacksonville , FL
I received this complimentary gift from influenster. After applying an ungodly amount of that lash glue, my lashes were super clunky. Luckily this thing did exactly what it was advertised and removed all the glue from my lashes. I kind of wish you could "squeeze" the bottle rather than shake it out. That's the only note I would say about it.
Dalton, GA
KISS Falscara Eyelash Remover uploaded by kim H.
I was a little nervous about removing the kiss falscara eyelashes at first. Especially since they're basically attached to your eyelashes with a bond. I was very happy that this come with a falscara remover. It worked great and made removing them so much easier! It doesn't have a overpowering smell and it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily!
Grants Pass, OR
This is so convenient! For best results follow the directions, apply to a cotton ball and set it sit on your eyes for 10-20 seconds so removal is easy! It cleaned off all the residue left on my natural lashes like I didn't have anything on them! It's very mild too and didn't burn my eyes whatsoever which is a HUGE bonus in my book!