BeautyNailNail CareKiss
FabYouLust imPRESS Press-On Manicure

Kiss FabYouLust imPRESS Press-On Manicure

KISS imPRESS Press-on Manicure "FabYouLust" - The most imPRESSive Mani takes minutes to apply! This mani comes in the latest shape with multi-colored accent nails.

30 Medium Length Nails including 6 accent nails; Prep pad; Mini File; Wood stick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss FabYouLust imPRESS Press-On Manicure!
Destiny M.
Oviedo, FL
Kiss FabYouLust imPRESS Press-On Manicure uploaded by Destiny M.
Got these nails for a family gathering and applied them the night before. I expected them to only last one day maximum two but I ended up wearing them for over a month between finishing the pre applied glue and just using kiss nail glue from the last sets! I wore these so long that they ended up weakening and tearing in half because I had them on so long! Kiss nails really are the best and I didn’t plan to love these ones so much! Kiss FabYouLust imPRESS Press-On Manicure
Sarai C.
Lakewood, OH
Kiss FabYouLust imPRESS Press-On Manicure uploaded by Sarai C.
Purchased at: ULTA
These nails are stunning! I love the light gray nail, and the marble accent nail is my FAVE! I did notice that the accent nails were a little larger than some other Impress nails I've tried, but I made it work. I had one pop off after about a week, but I think it was my fault when applying them! I used a bit of nail glue on my nail bed before pressing these on, they last a lot longer! Four stars only because the gold strip on the marble accent nail was peeling off when I recieved them, and came off completely by the time I applied my nails. Kiss FabYouLust imPRESS Press-On Manicure
Emilee B.
Montgomery, AL
Kiss FabYouLust imPRESS Press-On Manicure uploaded by Emilee B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brand is one of my favorites. The nails last for over a week. I did have an issue with these in particular. The gold tape that is on the marble nail was not adhered to the nail all that well. Within an hour or 2, the tape was popping up and snagging on EVERYTHING. what I did was take the tape of entirely and used a gold sharpie to fill in the grove that was left from the tape. I then use a clear top coat to seal. I think this fix turned out great. The only thing is that it isn’t as reflective as the tape was to being with. If you are thinking about buying this particular set, apply a top coat to the marble nails before you start wearing them.
lindsey B.
Chesapeake, VA
Kiss FabYouLust imPRESS Press-On Manicure uploaded by lindsey B.
I love these nails! I have had them on for 2 weeks!! Very easy to apply. I love how they give you multiple sizes so you get the perfect fit. I wish they would give you more then 1 alcohol wipe though. Awesome price too!! Definitely get this product!!
Natalie B.
Santa Rosa, CA
Kiss FabYouLust imPRESS Press-On Manicure uploaded by Natalie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these nails so much!!! Got so many compliments on them! They definitely hold well. I did put nail glue on top of the press glue it already had on it just so they last longer. I am definitely going to be buying more of these since I am a mom and can’t take the time to get them done normally.
Christine C.
Smyrna, TN
Kiss FabYouLust imPRESS Press-On Manicure uploaded by Christine C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand but I was super disappointed that the gold ribbon peeled off after the first day.
Katherine M.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this entire line. Especially in these pandemic times when we can’t go to a salon, these press on gels are just perfect. Super easy to use, and they stay on at least as long as regular polish would without chipping.
Kedmarlis C.
Kissimmee, FL
me encantan las uñas de esta marca, fueron las que usé hace años para navidad y las volvería a comprar, y la pega 👌👌
Lourdes M.
chiclayo Perú
Wow!!!!! Me desmayo lo quiero tener ya en mis manos me encanta el diseño el color me fascina 😻😻😻 me quiero morir enserio lo quiero tener 😭🙏 lo quiero probar 😞🙏

Looking for your answer?