BY KISS

A perfect pedicure in minutes - easy-on, easy-off. Fast, safe and simple. Double on popular nail sizes. 1 day wear. Glue is already applied. Safe on natural toenails. see more...

• Are these any good? I've never used toe nail stick ons I've always ...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite design/print?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tori L.
Tori L.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good alternative from going to the salon if you are on a budget! they are fast, easy and look great! they lasted me through my whole prom and a few days after but easily fell off a few days later. Also the sizes worked really well for my toes!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
These work GREAT!!! They last a long time as long as you have the right adhesive. They look so much like your own natural nail.
Jenae D.
Jenae D.
Yadkinville, NC
My big toenail has a crack in it, so I was looking for something to cover that. These worked well and looked fairly nice. However, I had a hard time getting them to stay on my little toe. I wish I could get them in just big toe sizes, so I could just use them to cover my problem nail and then paint them, without having to purchase and waste all the smaller sizes.
Renee R.
Renee R.
These nails are quick and convenient. They are low cost, but don't last more than a few days. If you're just looking for your nails to look good over the weekend, these are perfect. It doesn't take long to apply them and they come off rather easily after a few days.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Love, love, LOVE Kiss nail products. They are the only ones I buy because I know that they outlast all of the others.
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I like using these in the summer they make my toes a little less ugly. They are easy to use and they really last a while.
Breann K.
Breann K.
Columbia, PA
I used these for a wedding when I didn't have enough time to get my toes done professionally. They looked awesome and lasted for well over a week before one came loose. No one was able to tell that they weren't my real nails or professionally done. The application was quick and easy and they felt very comfortable on my toes. I will definitely purchase these again in the future.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
I had a hard time finding these, but they are great, I LOVE them. I found it difficult to do the little toe but I love Kiss products, they did stay on my toes for a long time, maybe a week. I can't wait to wear them this summer!
susan t.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
These were easy to use, just follow the directions. Stayed in place and didn't worry about them. KISS makes great products.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Pearl river, la
I have tried these before when going to a wedding and it was a nice cheaper alternative to have a pedicure.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Whats your favorite design/print?
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Douglas, GA
Are these any good? I've never used toe nail stick ons I've always wanted to though.