BeautyNailNail CareKiss
Everlasting Gel Polish Onyx

Kiss Everlasting Gel Polish Onyx

Kiss® Onyx Everlasting Gel Polish™.
New.
Use with led lamp.
Color gel.
Lasts up to 14 days.
On like polish.
Wears like gel.
Removes in minutes (seriously!).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Everlasting Gel Polish Onyx!
How would you rate this product?
natalie D.
Kiss Everlasting Gel Polish Onyx uploaded by natalie D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this gel polish it lasts long and doesn’t peel easily very pigmented and vibrant would recommend this to anyone interested in a good black nail polish that doesn’t peel. Most adorable gel polish out there
Rose R.
Albuquerque, NM
Kiss Everlasting Gel Polish Onyx uploaded by Rose R.
I love this color you can not go wrong with black. Black goes with every thing and I like to mix up the colors to really make my nails pop.
Maria P.
Kiss Everlasting Gel Polish Onyx uploaded by Maria P.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s such a rich black as you can see in the picture that I had posted it’s easy to apply and it’s really pigmented and lasts pretty long
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Fantastic! Pigmented, and lasts weeks (if youre not like me and pick it off before that) fun and easy to remove! Inexpensive Compared to the salon
Tanya D.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I and my daughter both use this and love it. ww both wear a lot of black and this gel polish is a must with our wardrobe.
Kayla G.
Oh my gosh! This nail polish stays on FOREVER! Which is a wonderful thing! I used it at Halloween one year and I had it on until December. Haha It was perfect! Definitely recommend!
day D.
Dallas Tx
It gives your nails full coverage with one layer.its shiny and a refreshing color of black nail polish.
Ayme P.
Absolutely loved it I can do anything n the polish doesn’t chip as easily but it does take forever to dry n that’s the only down fall
Crystal C.
Sunset, TX
This black is to thin and needs multiple coats to get to that true onyx. I have tried it several times and have taken it with me when traveling because it is a good product to not have to worry to much about in your makeup bag as opposed to your nicer things. I will probably not finish this product.
RøselŁa N.
Marrero , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Longer lasting then expected. No hard Chemical smell when opening. Very pigmented. Nothing to complain about it. Work wonders and affordable prices. Totally recommend to everyone.

Looking for your answer?