BY KISS #61 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French Wrap Kit®.
New.
Apply. Clip. Seal.
Perfect French smile line without polish.
Lasts up to 2 weeks.
No chipping. see more...

courtney L.
These suck!! I wouldn't even give them 1 star if I didn't have to! They looked perfect for maybe 2 minutes. Then 2 popped off and I couldn't fix them. By the next day they were all off and the gel stuff was left. My nails look all funky like I put super glue all over them. It didn't even last 24 hours!!
Valencia C.
Germantown, MD
I tried these and the same day not 10 minutes after I put them on, one of the wraps came off after I turned off the light switch in my bathroom. These were a bit difficult to put on. The rest of the wraps came off a few days later. After a week, I barely had any wrap left on my nails. I would not buy these again and I don't recommend them.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
I am absolutely in love with these. I'm not a fan of press on or acrylic nails or the price tag for that matter but I stay away from home press on kits just because I can never get them right. I found these at Walgreens hidden in the clearance stack and decided to try them out. I actually forgot about them for a few months and found them last night under my sink. I decided to give them a try since I'm leaving on a work conference. Oh boy am I in love with them. They were so simple to put on, hardly and I mean hardly any mess and it was easy to find the right size for my nails. I love these and will definitely continue to purchase them. And they just look so cute!
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Amazing! I had stumbled upon a blogger who swore these were incredible, fast and cheap! I'm so impatient when getting my nails done and thought what the heck I'll try it. I believe I bought the kit at Walmart for under $7. It took me about 20 minutes my first time. It's incredibly simple. There is a learning curve as far as how much glue (can be messy) and what sizes to use on each nail. After application I was in love!!! My girlfriends actually thought I went out to a salon! The product claims it lasts up to 2 weeks, however I'm on my third day and two nails started lifting so I had to take them off and put new ones on. A
Emily S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love French top nails, but have never been a fan of getting them professionally done because they kill my nails. The full nails you glue on do the same for me. These were the first type I've tried that work for just the tip of my nails, and I love how good they look and that they don't murder my nails. My sister and I both had one nail fall off within the first day of using them however, so I'll be trying again/looking for another brand
Jillian A.
Manasquan, NJ
I found them easy to apply and the results were beautiful. The issue is that they lasted for 2 days which was disappointing since I followed the steps exactly. They could be a quick fix if you're in a pinch and need a mani but don't have time to go to the salon otherwise I wouldn't repurchase.
Bobbie B.
I usually love kiss brand nails but i got these and not long after u get ur hands wet they come off i done mine and got in the pool and no sooner i was in there they fell off even doin dishes i wouldn't recommend these
Jennifer M.
Baxter
These were disappointing. Kind of a pain to apply and I had to file my nails short. Skip these if your nails are longer. Not impressed, the gel kit is much better!
melanie s.
Fayetteville, NC
I use Kiss products a lot and to me they are the best ,, the nails are easy to apply ... and they look the best
Tanna B.
Langley, BC
I highly recommend this product. I tried it for the first time and am happy with the results. This is an inexpensive, easy to apply nail treatment. I don't think it will last the full two weeks as suggested on the box especially if you are active or have your hands in water a lot but I think worth the price.
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
How long do these last?
Hill M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this product to remove from your nails?