Kiss Everlasting French Toenails Kit, Real Short uploaded by Tiera M.

BY NONE

For an instant french pedicure, these rich, white tips never chip, crack or wear away with self tabs for easy application. see more...

Tiera M.
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The glue with this kit is awful. I would recommend buying superglue when purchasing this kit. I purchased this kit at Walmart with the black tips and I think they are super cute. I wish the black tip was a bit thicker. Depending on the superglue you get the nails can last a while.
Sydney Y.
Sydney Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best but great for emergencies! Used it for a wedding, because I chipped my toe a few days before. they hold up pretty well for a few days
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly suggest if you want to make your toes look great kit comes with everything you need for the perfect pedicures
Geneva A.
Geneva A.
Love these. They look gorgeous and they hold up pretty well for about a week minimum.
samantha R.
samantha R.
Cincinnati, OH
Not a fan. i wore them once and put shoes on to go to the gym and the immediately broke off when i started working out.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had these and they actually stayed on for a few days which is longer than i expected. at first i wasn't sure about things on my toes like that but i ended up loving them. dressed them up with nail art stickers and got tons of compliments.
Asa M.
Asa M.
NASHVILLE, TN
Good for a day or two at a beach or special occasions, only in flip flops though.
Megan S.
Megan S.
These don't work as well as they should. They don't fit well in my toes, they don't look good when you do finally get them on, and they fall off really easily.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
I love these for a temporary fix. I do trim them even shorter and I don't use the glue it comes with (I use kiss maximum speed glue). It's cheaper than getting a pedicure and for those of us with imperfect toes, it's a nice option.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I use to use these religiously! Looked great but I wish it would last a little bit longer. Tried cleaning it up and reusing it but didn't work too well the 2nd time of use.