Add a Photo

Photos (74)
kenia o.
kenia o.
Santa Ana, CA
I am still a student so I don't do real hard work like other of you ladies but these last me around a week and there are enough nails to last for two times wearing manicure. These look natural if you choose the shorter nails people often tell me I have good nails but then I tell them it's not real. Anyway make sure you put a good amount of glue so that there are no air bubbles you can see airbubbles right away when you stick on the nails. I also shower daily and expose the nails to water and thet still last 7-8. These are great for people on a budget
Sisireia S.
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
I have never read success with press on nails. I used to visit the nail salon frequently, but due to health reasons, I was advised not to go into the salons. When you are going through chemotherapy, the nails and nail beds tend to get so dark and I hated the way my nails looked. So, I had to find an alternative. I picked up this brand at my local Wal-Mart and have been in love with them since day 1. I have been able to do several manincures. I usually keep the box in my purse for quick fixes if I lose a nail. I would suggest this as a great alternative for those that have issues with nails for health reasons. You will not be disappointed.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Montfort, WI
I've been using fake nails for as long as I can remember I've tried salon acylics etc. Hate how thick they are and the damage they do to my nails. Tried many different store nails and have fallen in love with Kiss brand. They have enough different sizes to fit my small hands very seldom chip and I love the shorter length so I can wear to work and function with them. I usually I'm able to wear about a week with out any problems after that my need to reglue a nail here and there. Love this product
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Dixon, IL
Love these in med length my girls always ask me where I get my nails done and are shocked when I tell them I do them myself to save money. I normally pay around $5 a week for the nails and add decals sometimes to do something different. these are really comfy and feel natural as they are the flex fit. they stay on very well for me having my hands in water washing them constantly at work. I can get a good week to a week n half wear out of them before I have to change them
Christina M.
Christina M.
These glue on nails are great. I always get compliments on them and they are surprised to hear I didn't get them at the salon. Great price $5 to 7 and I can get up to 2 weeks wear, at least 1 week. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes to change their nails alot, or doesn't have time or talent to paint them, and perfect for professional woman who can't have long nails or fingernail polish...you can pop these on and take them off with warm water.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these! I personally glue them on for a longer lasting nail but I always get compliments and people asking where I got my nails done at! Great fit when you're on a budget and can't get to the salon.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Saint-Henri-de-Levis, QC
I did a review not too long ago on my blog about Kiss nails. For do it yourself glue on nails, they are awesome! They are the best brand I have tried up to now. My friend introduced me to these, and I am officially hooked. Very easy to go, and they can last a very long time if you are careful.

I have tried other companies, and oh my goodness, I was disappointed. Chipping, peeling, breaking, bending, whatever... they were NOT lasting like these ones.

For sure if you constantly have your hands in the water or doing a lot of forcing, they won't last as long. But compared to many other brands, I would say these are number one!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Laconia, NH
I have so many allergies to glues that finally finding one that doesn't make my cuticles crack and swell was a major plus.

I've used this brand for over a year and always get complimented on how pretty my nails are. Most people think they are my real nails, or at the very least, professional.

As a frugal Mom and blogger, my goal is always to find quality and quantity for cheap cheap cheap. Dollar General carries this exact style minus the glue for $2.50. The glue is $1.00 and generally lasts me 40 applications or more. The nails last around 7 days and can easily be reapplied without having glue residue build up or damaging your nails.

For $40.00 I can get a full acrylic set plus $25 bi-weekly, or I can spend $40.00 and get 15 sets of nails, plus 2 glues and have change left over.

These are a fave of frugal and fab ladies every where!
Jewels J.
Jewels J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love them there my nails to go! Because I don't have time do waste 30+ on my nails when I'm in a budget so I get the kiss nails and they last me 1-2 weeks :)
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i NEVER wear fake nails, diy or salon. one of my coworkers wears them and i always thought they were her real nails. i went and bought a box from Walmart, and these are fantastic! theres enough sizes to work for my nails, and they feel great on my fingers. the only trouble i have is with the thumb nail, i am kind of in between sizes, and they feel a little long. but nothing a nail file cant fix! im still new at the application, so i think i have some air bubbles underneath, but they are very affordable, feel durable, and there is a tube of glue in the box, which i did not know until i opened.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.