Add a Photo

#1 in Press-on Nails
Photos (74)
Emilie C.
Emilie C.
I am in love! It was a bit tricky applying them and getting them to stay on bit overall I think it was pretty successful. Not sure about how the removal will be but nothing about of polish remover can't fix ;) great product
Sharayah G.
Sharayah G.
Salem
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand for press on nails is great! I love them! They are super easy to use an apply anyone can do it easily. They last quite a while and are pretty durable. I am a repeat user I buy them like once a week. Yes! Gotta love new styles out that they have
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Love these nails longest lasting nails I've bought i have very brittle nails and can only use false nails if I want my mani to last longer than a day cheap but look as good as salon quality I will be sporting these on my wedding day!
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Mommy must have for sure and make anyone's nail fabulous I'd love to give this a go case my friend told me there easy and fast ♡♡
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
I tried these a few weeks ago and was really shocked by the amount of time they stayed on! Personally, I like them better than glue on nails! I work as a CNA so I am constantly washing my hands and with glue on nails they always come off and with the stick ons they stayed on for multiple days!!
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
I use this most of time. Because of washing my hands and chemical wipes I don't have time to do my nail at salon so this works best
Karen D.
Karen D.
Waverly
If on a tight budget but want your nails done, these are the best bet to go in my opinion. They stay on depending he good the mail glue is and how much you use. I suggest using the brand that comes with it.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ
I naturally don't have long nails and also don't like spending so much money on getting my nails done, I bought these and fell in love they honestly looked so natural on me that I felt as though they were my actual nails.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i NEVER wear fake nails, diy or salon. one of my coworkers wears them and i always thought they were her real nails. i went and bought a box from Walmart, and these are fantastic! theres enough sizes to work for my nails, and they feel great on my fingers. the only trouble i have is with the thumb nail, i am kind of in between sizes, and they feel a little long. but nothing a nail file cant fix! im still new at the application, so i think i have some air bubbles underneath, but they are very affordable, feel durable, and there is a tube of glue in the box, which i did not know until i opened.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
I have tried this for the first time and I think it's a great buy. It makes my nails look professionally done and it's super pretty. The fact that the plastic is actually white is perfect cause it won't wear off. I think the only downfall is the air bubbles. Maybe it was my first time so it takes time to master it but aside from that, it's good
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.