Add a Photo

#1 in Press-on Nails
Photos (74)
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I LOVE these nails. If you follow the box directions they will last you over two weeks. They look very natural and they are really comfortable. You can find these at wal-mart, target, or HEB. I would recommend to try these out.
STEPHANIE C.
STEPHANIE C.
I love this product for my nails i love this product for my nails i love this product for my nails i love this product for my nails
Shanda D.
Shanda D.
Valley stream , Ny
These are awesome. the look very natural as if u had them professionally done. these are great for special occasions and everyday. with-in 10 minutes u have a well manicured set of nails.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Lk Peekskill, NY
These nails when applied with the glue that is included in the package will stay on for a very long time. I wore mine for 3 full weeks, I've NEVER seen something like it before. These are amazing.
maira o.
maira o.
Absolutely love this brand and these nails! Theybare comftorable and look natural. Onr thing though is do not use too much glue when putting on the nails and on your own. Add very lightly and press on for 5 seconds and then that's it! I highly recommend these to any gal wanting to save money and still have nice looking professional nails. ~Simply Maira
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
My mom and I used these for the last cruise that we went on. We didn't want to spend a ton of money on our nails knowing that we were going to be riding atvs and spending a lot of time in the ocean. These nails stayed on during our entire cruise and looked great! We will definitely be repurchasing these before our next vacation.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got them completly FREE for testing purposes complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox. I am someone who has been preoccupied about my nails since well forever! I will buy and try anything that has to do with making my natural nails look better or when I am short on time and have somewhere important to be and can’t get a manicure I have found the answer to that problem! On Satrurday morning, I decided to give myself a manicure for my friends Engagement party that night and a manicure that would look great for the whole upcoming work week. The Kiss Everlasting French Nails in Real Short Length that I received from Influenster was the first product I thought of so I read the directions and in less then 10 minutes I had these BEAUTIFUL nails that looked like a Gel French Manicure you would pay upward of $45.00 for at a nail salon! They were quick and simple to apply and last for up to a week! There are 28 nail covers in 14 sizes! I am in LOVE with my #everlastingfrench manicure. They DID NOT CHIP AT ALL I wore them all week to work, did dishes and other household chores with NO CHIPPING or LOSING A NAIL!
Shantay G.
Shantay G.
Reno, NV
I received these in my spring vox box and was pleasantly surprised. Normally fake nails don't stay on but these lasted well over 7 days for me. You just have to make sure your nail is clean dry AND rough. Application is key to getting these to stay on. Super easy to do even on my own which made me love them that much more.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
I've used these for years, and even though they come from the grocery stores, I love them. Whenever I use them, people ask me where I got my nails done. I love the fact that they're not noticeable press-on nails. For me, they can last roughly 1-1 and a half weeks, as long as I take care of them
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Morrisville, NC
I decided to try these before going to a nail salon, and I'm sold!! They are pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of them. Will not be spending my money at a salon now! They look so real, everyone was so surprised when I told them they were glue on, thought I went to a real salon! Will definitely get them again.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.