BY KISS #4 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Blythe M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I buy these every time I need a fast manicure it only takes about 5-10 minutes total. They do not hurt and they don't tear up my nails like other brands do! Also every time I use these people ask me where I get my nails done at because they looks so nice and clean. I tell them I do them myself! I recommend this product to everyone.
Celina V.
lockport, LA
I received these nails in the spring vox box & they are very easy to use. I really liked how the glue was strong to adhere my nails.
Shery G.
Kissimmee, FL
I received these complimentary from Influenster and they are really cute. I have a few bubbles in some nails but they look like I had them done at a salon! Perfect for a mini vaca or a special occasion!!
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
This were so cute & easy to apply. I don't really like this anymore because I prefer nail salons but they were cute when I was in middle school
Amie V.
Moscow, ID
I suppose these would be great for younger girls but they are pretty tacky looking. Preteens may be excited about having a manicure and moms will like the price. Plus they don't stay on very long. Influenster sent these.
Diamond M.
Hayneville, AL
This is an awesome product ! I love everything about it! Super hold glue, nice amount, and natural ! I recommend these!
JeNae W.
Billerica, MA
I received these in my Influenster Voxbox to try out. Unfortunately I already have a set of professional fake nails on so I couldn't use them. However, I gave them to my sister to try out and she said they were easy to apply and she really like the way they looked as well.
Sarah N.
Arnold, MD
These nails are perfect for a photo shoot or one evening. The cost is reasonable for the product and application maybe takes 5 minutes. After trying these they really didn't last after 2 days. They all started popping off but I also work with children and am always getting my hands dirty. Overall I was happy with the product.
Holly P.
Neptune Beach, FL
I received these in my spring vox box from influenster. I received the medium size, and unfortunately I have very tiny nails and fingers so these do not fit. I would have loved to try them!
Cayla H.
Garner, NC
I just received this product complimentary from Influenster and I could not wait to use it! The application was so quick and very easy! I wish I had this product a month ago to use for my senior prom! It's much cheaper than getting your nails done at the salon but with the same quality in my opinion!
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.