Add a Photo

#1 in Press-on Nails
Photos (74)
Nadine B.
Nadine B.
I really like these nails they are really pretty and I would love to have them they're just great I would love a pair my friends have them so I would love them if you could give me a pair that be great thank you
I couldn't get these to stay on for a full weekend. They came off with a layer of my natural nail too.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Omaha, NE
I purchased these for engagement pictures & to try to save some money. Application was very easy but they were constantly breaking off. I had to make sure I kept the glue with me at all times because they wouldn't stay on. I would only recommend these if you need nice looking nails for a few hours because they won't last much longer.
Delilah L.
Delilah L.
Philadelphia, PA
Don't buy! I got these free to test n honestly they didn't even last an hour. My pants popped them right off lol. I don't think even a good nail glue would keep these this on. I was so disappointed. I literally glued them on3 times (I know that's terrible) to try and keep them on.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
These are quick, cheap and easy but that's for a reason- they don't stay on very long, and forget about it if your job involves your hands (typing a lot, playing an instrument like me, etc) I honestly wouldn't ever try these again. Skip.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I'm not a fan of press on nails in general. I have the tiniest nail beds, so hardly any type of press ons fit me unless they are child sized. I'm sure this product is great for others.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received this in the Spring Vox Box but I'm not much of a glue on nail kinda gal. I will be giving these to my niece to play with
Shana B.
Shana B.
Stanton, MI
These nails where way to long for me and the French tip started to peel off after a few hours. I received this complimentary for testing purposes in a voxbox
Tina C.
Tina C.
Toney, AL
You are better off buying nails in individual packs. I don't know why but they fit better than these. Yes even the same brand. These hurt my nails, they do not fit good. If you are looking to buy in bulk you get a better deal buying fake nail in bulk through Amazon.
Lizabeth T.
Lizabeth T.
West Islip, NY
I received these free in my influenster voxbox. I recently bought and used the toe version with great results, so I was pumped to be getting the hand ones. I tried to find the right sizes to fit all of my nails prior to gluing them on and had trouble fitting all of my nails. I also could not get the nails to sit right on my nails, as I have very flat nail beds. The nails are very curved, so if I glue them on they will probably just pop right off.
I am bummed that these wouldn't work for me!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.