Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
I've used these for years, and even though they come from the grocery stores, I love them. Whenever I use them, people ask me where I got my nails done. I love the fact that they're not noticeable press-on nails. For me, they can last roughly 1-1 and a half weeks, as long as I take care of them
Christina B.
Christina B.
These are really great and easy to apply! I love how they make my nails look and I recommend these! :)
Maggi K.
Maggi K.
Looks great if you don't get a chance to make it to the salon! Lasts just as long as acrylic nails!!!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Middleville, MI
I love the glue ons! The only problem most people would have is that they aren't aware that they have to ruff up their nail a bit with a file first for the glue to do its magic. They can last up to a week this way. This product was in my spring Voxbox!
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
We went to a wedding and I didn't have time to go and get my nails done. I purchased these. it was so easy to put on and lasted on my nails for a week without falling off. people were even asking where I got them done because they looked so nice! score!!!!
Ayanna T.
Ayanna T.
Gastonia, NC
I brought them and they lasted for about a week and a half ,really pretty designs would buy again for sure.
Cherryn W.
Cherryn W.
Birmingham, AL
I used these for homecoming and I was so surprised to see how durable these nails really are. Usually the glue for other brands would wear off in an hour or so but the glue was so strong and they looked amazing! Probably my favorite press on nails and super affordable!
Angela K.
Angela K.
Bedford, IN
Kiss Brand is the ONLY glue on nails I wear... I am a stylist so my hands are in water all the time and these nails stay on till I am ready to take them off! Best way to wear them is: 1. Make sure your natural nails are cut, 2. Buff your natural nail, 3. Put glue on your natural nail then put the Kiss nail on lined up with your cuticle. And walla! Your nails are good to go 👍
Shanda D.
Shanda D.
Valley stream , Ny
These are awesome. the look very natural as if u had them professionally done. these are great for special occasions and everyday. with-in 10 minutes u have a well manicured set of nails.
Christy B.
Christy B.
The only fake nails I will use. They look natural, not too long and easy to use fingers for everyday tasks when wearing them. I can get a week out of them at least. The never chip, and when one comes off, you can easily just add more glue and stick it back on and it looks like new!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.