BY KISS #4 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Other
This is my favorite brand for glue/press on nails. I absolutely love the petite variety with the tabs. So easy to apply. I've tried more of these than are listed and I love that they only last a few days at the fraction of the price; so I can feel pretty through the weekend and remove on Monday, to have my shorter nails through the week for practical purposes. So convenient and easy to apply with practice. Much faster than getting nails done without the damage and I can relax in the comfort of my own home. Suggestion: if you're right handed, do your right hand first. It's hard enough applying them without having added nails to increase difficulty. Have I mentioned how much I love these nails? 😂 Definitely recommend. (The photo is a rushed Mani, usually looks better with TLC)
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stopped paying for salons and started wearing kiss nails about 10 years ago. I loveeeeee that I can switch them and change them whenever I want without breaking the bank. I can't tell you how many compliments I get from people asking me where I got my nails done. They last a few weeks depending on how much/little work you do with your hands. But I've tried a few other brands ans Kiss seems to have the strongest and longest lasting nails out of all the brands ive tried, I love them. Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
Jamie R.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
Really like the nails, very pretty. They fit well. But can only use one set the left over nails won't fit. Usually stay with the French tip. But really like the colors as well. The glue usually stays on about a week. I usually purchase two packs at a time and usually get super glue it seems to stay on lover then the nail glue.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to gift these cute and girly fake nails to my nieces❤They will definitely love it . It goes with any outfit and I would so recommend everyone to put it on your Christmas List.
Savannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like press/glue on nails every once in a while when I don't feel like doing much with my nails. If properly glued and placed then they can last you up to 2 weeks. I would recommend.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Active Oval, Nail Kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Rochelle N.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
They were easy to use and put on. It works well for a few weeks. I used it for a special event when I didn't have much time to get my nails done. They looked great in photos!!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i NEVER wear fake nails, diy or salon. one of my coworkers wears them and i always thought they were her real nails. i went and bought a box from Walmart, and these are fantastic! theres enough sizes to work for my nails, and they feel great on my fingers. the only trouble i have is with the thumb nail, i am kind of in between sizes, and they feel a little long. but nothing a nail file cant fix! im still new at the application, so i think i have some air bubbles underneath, but they are very affordable, feel durable, and there is a tube of glue in the box, which i did not know until i opened.
Kori S.
Couldn't tell that they were glue on. I love how they looked so prefesional like I just left the salon. Very affordable and easy to happy on yours nails 💘 glue just doesn't last enough so I have heard about super glue and I know someone will think I am crazy. But, when I was a little girl and my mom would let me buy glue on nails from the dollar store I tried some super glue since the nail glue always made my nails pop off soon. The super glue really helped and made them stay on long just use a little so the super glue doesn't come up around the nail and if so take any small brush or makeup brush and clean the area with acetone it works better than using a q-tip because of fuzz.
Genesis M.
As a girl who always breaks nails and even sometimes chews them! Ew! I live off this product when it comes to an event or an interview or when I just don't want to look so messy! It compliments any event or look! It's super easy to apply plus they have different sizes for your nail bed. They last up to about two weeks if you take very great care of them. Bonus is that your natural nail is protected underneath and when these come off your nails are super long!!
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.