11 colors available

BY KISS #1 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

• What are good nails for press on nails? Which nail glue is best to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good to try ? Do they stay on for a few days or so an...2 Answers
  • How long do these normally last? I barely had them on for 24 hours ...2 Answers
Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Christina M.
Christina M.
These glue on nails are great. I always get compliments on them and they are surprised to hear I didn't get them at the salon. Great price $5 to 7 and I can get up to 2 weeks wear, at least 1 week. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes to change their nails alot, or doesn't have time or talent to paint them, and perfect for professional woman who can't have long nails or fingernail polish...you can pop these on and take them off with warm water.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i NEVER wear fake nails, diy or salon. one of my coworkers wears them and i always thought they were her real nails. i went and bought a box from Walmart, and these are fantastic! theres enough sizes to work for my nails, and they feel great on my fingers. the only trouble i have is with the thumb nail, i am kind of in between sizes, and they feel a little long. but nothing a nail file cant fix! im still new at the application, so i think i have some air bubbles underneath, but they are very affordable, feel durable, and there is a tube of glue in the box, which i did not know until i opened.
Jillian  T.
Jillian T.
I use the kiss everlasting French tip nails and they last a really long time and they don't wear off at the tips though I really like these I've actually one is for three days and times that I've been using and I definitely recommend on getting them again because they're selling the zinc and are so easy to put on because you just put the glue on your new and then you stick it on and just feel pressed the extra sensory.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
As a girl who always breaks nails and even sometimes chews them! Ew! I live off this product when it comes to an event or an interview or when I just don't want to look so messy! It compliments any event or look! It's super easy to apply plus they have different sizes for your nail bed. They last up to about two weeks if you take very great care of them. Bonus is that your natural nail is protected underneath and when these come off your nails are super long!!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had a lot of luck keeping artificial nails on and they never look or feel nice. I love the look of a french manicure but can never get it just right or it chips off in a few hours. So I That is NOT the case with these Kiss Everlasting French nails. I was excited to try them and am so glad I did. They are very easy to apply. They stayed on my nails for 6 days before the first one came off. The others came off easily after that. The finish was nice and smooth and never chipped. Not even a little. I love the sporty length. They are the same length that I typically keep my natural nails. Out of all the nail products I've tried, I can honestly say that these nails are by far my absolute favorite. I would definitely recommend them and WILL be purchasing them again and again.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Seagoville, TX
This is my first time buying/using these. I thought they were super!! Easy way to save money but with a salon look! I love them and look forward to using these again and again.

As far as the issue some have with them falling off, if I follow the instructions exactly I haven't had an issue. Although I do carry some glue in my purse just in case. No biggie deal to me!
Kansas B.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my firs time applying press on nails since I was a kid, and it was so easy and fun! I think these nails look fairly real! My natural nails are bitten and short, so I punched the real short Size. They're still a little long, but they look good! I just put these on tonight, and I'm excited to see how long they'll last! For less than $5 at Walmart, these nails can't be beat!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these kiss nails these are perfect when you can't make it to the nail salon these actually stay on even if you are a mom and have lots of dishes or other activities you do .I always buy kiss nails .I also adore that they are making them with glitter and designs so much fun for the fashionista out and about.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
These press on nails are a very good purchase! They stay on for about 2 weeks or until you pop them off. Their ideal for me because I work in a factory and they just break off easily. But they always come with at least 28 nails so you can glue another one on real quick as to going to the nail salon..
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
I tried these a few weeks ago and was really shocked by the amount of time they stayed on! Personally, I like them better than glue on nails! I work as a CNA so I am constantly washing my hands and with glue on nails they always come off and with the stick ons they stayed on for multiple days!!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.