BY KISS #4 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Miz A.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
I love using these nails when I can't make it to the nail salon. It such a good value and I have repeated user. I love the prints they give. It was worth the money and easy to apply. I will be buying again.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were okay, but I found they did not last long. While a lot come in one kit, I found myself struggling to find the perfect size for myself. It's very pretty to look at though!
Karen D.
Waverly
If on a tight budget but want your nails done, these are the best bet to go in my opinion. They stay on depending he good the mail glue is and how much you use. I suggest using the brand that comes with it.
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with these nails its not short or long, it is natural looking and last me about 7 days!! Omg i always brought these at walmart which is like 5.99 errrr love it!!!!!
Mariah T.
Cincinnatus , NY
These are the best nails I've ever put on. They're pretty cheap and look amazing! Easy application and last a good amount of time. They held up through some tough softball playing! I definitely recommend!
Kay P.
Billings, MT
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
I remember being obsessed with these when I was younger. I loved them! They're not the most durable nails in the world, but even as an adult I think they're a great alternative to getting acrylic nails.
Stacia E.
Arp , TX
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
Are used to absolutely hate to pay to get my nails done and I was really bad at painting them. So this is kind of a really quick fix and it did work for the most part.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these, whenever I don't have time to go to the nail salon. They are easy to use, and look great on. These actually stay on, ans don't fall of quickly. Recommend!
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nails stay on long but not as long as competing brands. This brand is good for 1-2 weeks and is high quality, but there is higher quality nails. I would recommend these nails to someone, but before this brand i would recommend another brand.
danyelle m.
Urbana
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
I love these nails. They're so easy to use. I love the French to french tips but if you don't apply the glue right then you can see the glue right through the nail
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.