BY KISS #1 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
kenia o.
Santa Ana, CA
I am still a student so I don't do real hard work like other of you ladies but these last me around a week and there are enough nails to last for two times wearing manicure. These look natural if you choose the shorter nails people often tell me I have good nails but then I tell them it's not real. Anyway make sure you put a good amount of glue so that there are no air bubbles you can see airbubbles right away when you stick on the nails. I also shower daily and expose the nails to water and thet still last 7-8. These are great for people on a budget
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
These nails are amazing! They look very natural and are perfect for an event or when you are in a hurry. I no longer have to spend a fortune at the nail salon every couple of weeks! Very happy.
Christina A.
These are my go to nails for any event! They are super easy to put on and take me seconds. They last me around 5-6 days with lots of glue and a few touch ups of fallen nails. Overall these are my favorite press on nails and I will always come back to them.
Autumn M.
kiln
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I have use this product a couple times. I usually only get a day or two out of the nails. Which is perfect because I only use them for a special
Occasions. They are easy to apply and look great. I'll continue to use them.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
I would love to gift these cute and girly fake nails to my nieces❤They will definitely love it . It goes with any outfit and I would so recommend everyone to put it on your Christmas List.
Katie M.
San Antonio
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Active Oval, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit more...
Loved them!!! They stayed on for 2 weeks and survived through my job !! The polish didn't chip and I didn't have to re glue !! Price is good !! Not to pricey at all , got them at heb!!
Miz A.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I love using these nails when I can't make it to the nail salon. It such a good value and I have repeated user. I love the prints they give. It was worth the money and easy to apply. I will be buying again.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
These were okay, but I found they did not last long. While a lot come in one kit, I found myself struggling to find the perfect size for myself. It's very pretty to look at though!
Karen D.
Waverly
If on a tight budget but want your nails done, these are the best bet to go in my opinion. They stay on depending he good the mail glue is and how much you use. I suggest using the brand that comes with it.
Mariah T.
Cincinnatus , NY
These are the best nails I've ever put on. They're pretty cheap and look amazing! Easy application and last a good amount of time. They held up through some tough softball playing! I definitely recommend!
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.