BY KISS #3 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
escanaba, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i NEVER wear fake nails, diy or salon. one of my coworkers wears them and i always thought they were her real nails. i went and bought a box from Walmart, and these are fantastic! theres enough sizes to work for my nails, and they feel great on my fingers. the only trouble i have is with the thumb nail, i am kind of in between sizes, and they feel a little long. but nothing a nail file cant fix! im still new at the application, so i think i have some air bubbles underneath, but they are very affordable, feel durable, and there is a tube of glue in the box, which i did not know until i opened.
Jillian  T.
Jillian T.
I use the kiss everlasting French tip nails and they last a really long time and they don't wear off at the tips though I really like these I've actually one is for three days and times that I've been using and I definitely recommend on getting them again because they're selling the zinc and are so easy to put on because you just put the glue on your new and then you stick it on and just feel pressed the extra sensory.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
As a girl who always breaks nails and even sometimes chews them! Ew! I live off this product when it comes to an event or an interview or when I just don't want to look so messy! It compliments any event or look! It's super easy to apply plus they have different sizes for your nail bed. They last up to about two weeks if you take very great care of them. Bonus is that your natural nail is protected underneath and when these come off your nails are super long!!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
I've been using these nails for about 7 years and no one believes me when I tell them that they are glue on! I never liked the salon acrylics because I always felt like they were too thick and the shape was never uniform! I LOVE the pearl tip on these and the length is perfect for every day wear! If you follow the directions and properly file the tops of your nails and clean with an acetone based remover these nails stay put for 2-4 weeks! I usually end up taking them off due to grow out. I've gotten so many girlfriends hooked on these babies! They're my secret weapon!
Emily M.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stopped paying for salons and started wearing kiss nails about 10 years ago. I loveeeeee that I can switch them and change them whenever I want without breaking the bank. I can't tell you how many compliments I get from people asking me where I got my nails done. They last a few weeks depending on how much/little work you do with your hands. But I've tried a few other brands ans Kiss seems to have the strongest and longest lasting nails out of all the brands ive tried, I love them. Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
Heather W.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had a lot of luck keeping artificial nails on and they never look or feel nice. I love the look of a french manicure but can never get it just right or it chips off in a few hours. So I That is NOT the case with these Kiss Everlasting French nails. I was excited to try them and am so glad I did. They are very easy to apply. They stayed on my nails for 6 days before the first one came off. The others came off easily after that. The finish was nice and smooth and never chipped. Not even a little. I love the sporty length. They are the same length that I typically keep my natural nails. Out of all the nail products I've tried, I can honestly say that these nails are by far my absolute favorite. I would definitely recommend them and WILL be purchasing them again and again.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Seagoville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first time buying/using these. I thought they were super!! Easy way to save money but with a salon look! I love them and look forward to using these again and again.

As far as the issue some have with them falling off, if I follow the instructions exactly I haven't had an issue. Although I do carry some glue in my purse just in case. No biggie deal to me!
Kansas B.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my firs time applying press on nails since I was a kid, and it was so easy and fun! I think these nails look fairly real! My natural nails are bitten and short, so I punched the real short Size. They're still a little long, but they look good! I just put these on tonight, and I'm excited to see how long they'll last! For less than $5 at Walmart, these nails can't be beat!
Niki S.
Niki S.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
Yo, I love these nail kits. Dont wanna spend money at the nail shop go to Walgreens, Walmart, Family Dollar and get you a pack of these. They have various sizes for all of your nails. They stay on for a nice min but they will pop off so get your self some nail glue. And they come in so many designs from french manicures to a cute nail design. You gotta try them.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these kiss nails these are perfect when you can't make it to the nail salon these actually stay on even if you are a mom and have lots of dishes or other activities you do .I always buy kiss nails .I also adore that they are making them with glitter and designs so much fun for the fashionista out and about.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.