Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Columbia, MO
These are so much cheaper than going to the salon! They last almost 2 weeks on me. I change the polish on them every few days. LOVE!
STEPHANIE C.
STEPHANIE C.
I love this product for my nails i love this product for my nails i love this product for my nails i love this product for my nails
Bivyan S.
Bivyan S.
Pharr, TX
I love how the glue sticks on very nicely, although they break off very easily.

You can make your own design on them if you'd like.
I've used these before and they look very nice on. They stay on for a long time without getting damaged, and they look amazing.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
I really like these nails they looks so natural an very easy to put on the glue that comes with it is of really good quality😙
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
I used these and they stayed on nearly 2 weeks! i was shocked! Definitely recommend cleaning nails first to remove any oils.
Angelique Y.
Angelique Y.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Make sure to glue both the nail and the acrylic other wise they will get loose earlier than they should.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Milledgeville, GA
Love these especially bc I have extremely short nail. They fit perfectly on my fingers and with my job they don't pop off.
Lili A.
Lili A.
This was an excellent product, it is cheap and very very worth it. I will definitely be repurchasing these in the future.
GREAT!! If not fully engrossed in heavy work will last week's. even so still not bad. easy to put on with no bubbles
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.