BY KISS #1 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Walii R.
Good for just a few days until it stops sticking. The glue isn't meant to last forever but perfect for a party or a night out. This isn't permanent nails. Peeling em off is fun but, destroys your actual nails.
Morgan L.
Bristol, PA
I have never used press on nails before, so I was somewhat skeptical about this product when I received it. I have been getting my nails done fairly frequently for years and though I typically only get my nails painted now instead of doing acrylic, it still looks professional and sticks around for a good week and a half to two weeks. I feared the Kiss nails might look fake or just not really last, but I was proven wrong. These nails went on really easy and stayed on the whole week I wore them without fading or chipping. They were comfortable and not at all heavy and I can honestly say that I would wear them again if given the chance. They really looked nice and once I got them on I couldn’t tell that they were press on nails. Taking them off also wasn’t a complete hassle which really makes them an all around great product in my opinion. This is definitely a great product for girls who are looking for a quick and easy way to get a cost effective, fabulous looking manicure.
[I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Spring Fling VoxBox for testing purposes]
Natyra C.
Whenever I do my own nails these are what I use. Easy to apply and the glue included works really well. These are comfortable and the fit is great. Price is normal for a product of its kind. Would recommend.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
I always like the fresh manicure look. If I don't want to spend a lot of money I definitely will buy press on nails. They're not very expensive but they don't last very long. But you get what you pay for.
Shelby T.
Arizona City
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
Love these nails they look really pretty on! i purchased them at walmart and they’ve very affordable! they stay on longer than other ones i’ve tried and are really easy to apply ! definitely affordable too
Jzantay H.
I have tryed these nails and I really liked them but then I had to take them off not because they were getting but just because I was doing a sport. So I don't know how long they last but really good company and I really love these nails.
Scarlett S.
Dover, NH
I received these for free for testing purposes.

I've never tried press on nails before and was excited to try these. However, I don't think these are for me. I'm not at all saying this isn't a good product, because it is. The application is super easy (though the glue can get everywhere if you're not careful), and the longest process is probably figuring out the best size for each nail. And I do like the way they look, but they're not my style.

The length of the nails are way too long for my liking, and these are the "real short" length. I like to keep my natural nails very short and the length of these interfered with just normal, everyday activities. I do think most people would like this length, though, it's just my own personal preference. I also prefer my nails to be more rounded as opposed to the squared off end.

These nails are great for someone who wants a no muss, no fuss nail application for a good price.

Though I will also add that I think every one of my nails has popped off within the past three days doing normal things, like opening a door, grabbing a water bottle and putting on a jacket. However, I don't know if that's due to my not using enough glue during application.

I won't be repurchasing these, but I don't think this is a bad product. They're just not for me.
Ashlie C.
Kalamazoo , MI
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
This was the first time using this product. I loved them, they didn't break easily and stayed on. You just need to make sure to apply enough glue. Other then that, they are great! Will buy this product again.
I love fake nails especially this king these are very easy to apply and to do stuff with this had great qualities and it is worth spending your money on it is a good price I would and I did tell my sisters and friends about this
Cori S.
Couldn't tell that they were glue on. I love how they looked so prefesional like I just left the salon. Very affordable and easy to happy on yours nails 💘 glue just doesn't last enough so I have heard about super glue and I know someone will think I am crazy. But, when I was a little girl and my mom would let me buy glue on nails from the dollar store I tried some super glue since the nail glue always made my nails pop off soon. The super glue really helped and made them stay on long just use a little so the super glue doesn't come up around the nail and if so take any small brush or makeup brush and clean the area with acetone it works better than using a q-tip because of fuzz.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.