Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...
Top Questions See all 329 Q&A
- "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
- "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
- "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
- "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
- "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
[I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Spring Fling VoxBox for testing purposes]
I've never tried press on nails before and was excited to try these. However, I don't think these are for me. I'm not at all saying this isn't a good product, because it is. The application is super easy (though the glue can get everywhere if you're not careful), and the longest process is probably figuring out the best size for each nail. And I do like the way they look, but they're not my style.
The length of the nails are way too long for my liking, and these are the "real short" length. I like to keep my natural nails very short and the length of these interfered with just normal, everyday activities. I do think most people would like this length, though, it's just my own personal preference. I also prefer my nails to be more rounded as opposed to the squared off end.
These nails are great for someone who wants a no muss, no fuss nail application for a good price.
Though I will also add that I think every one of my nails has popped off within the past three days doing normal things, like opening a door, grabbing a water bottle and putting on a jacket. However, I don't know if that's due to my not using enough glue during application.
I won't be repurchasing these, but I don't think this is a bad product. They're just not for me.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos