BY KISS #1 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I love to do my nails a lot and often! I am very good at doing all these intricate designs and stuff, but sometimes I cannot do my right hand the same as my left because I am not left handed. So i discovered I can just do all these designs on these nails before applying them to myself and it makes the process a whole lot easier. These nails are long which means you can fit a lot of colors and designs on them, but if you do not like the size you can cut them shorter yourself too, so it is a win win for everyone :D. Another thing I liked about these nails was that they come completely blank and there are a lot of them, so you can make so many different designs and they will last quite a while. I also enjoy that it already comes with a glue while other nail packages may not. This glue is very well and sticks on almost instantly. I like the different variety of sizes and the fact that they are not as expensive, yet they are a great quality and product to try overall! :D
Pacey S.
The application was fairly easy and fast. However, I did have some trouble with a few nails bubbling it didn`t affect the hold at all and since the glue was pink it really had no effect on the overall aesthetics but it didn't look good up close.

After about six days of wear and tear one of my nails got a slight lift I probably could have glued it back down but I decided to take them off since they`re only recommended for up to 7 days of wear. It took forever to take these off! Its recommended that you use a kiss brand nail remover solution but it also says on the box you can use pure acetone to remove them. Bewarned using acetone produces the most foul burning rubber smell! I had to let them soak for almost 40 min then try and whip the glue and disintegrated fake nail off before it started to set again and get hard. I may have to invest in the remover solution they sell if I were to wear these again.

Overall I like the professional look and effect these had and the the short amount of time they took to put on. I could see keeping a pack or two around incase of an event where I need my nails to look great in a pinch. But I would not wear these all the time.

*I received these free in my spring fling voxbox*
Lyndsey H.
Big stone gap , VA
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I was so confused when trying to do my nails with these! I don't think they are horrible, it just isn't my go to choice. I always mess up with the glue and the fitting never goes with my fingers. They do have some cute designs but most of where I live, they aren't that good.
Emilie C.
I am in love! It was a bit tricky applying them and getting them to stay on bit overall I think it was pretty successful. Not sure about how the removal will be but nothing about of polish remover can't fix ;) great product
Michelle F.
I love any type of kiss nails. They are so easy to apply and they stay on for quite awhile. My personal favorites were the gel fantasies or the French tips. If I ever had extras I would put them on my friends because doing nails are amazing somehow lol.
Annabelle D.
Denver, CO
I love these nails! They are the only ones I will use because these fit my nails more precisely and comfortably than all the others that I've tried. They seem to last longer, and I always get compliments on them.
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ
I naturally don't have long nails and also don't like spending so much money on getting my nails done, I bought these and fell in love they honestly looked so natural on me that I felt as though they were my actual nails.
Jzantay H.
I have tryed these nails and I really liked them but then I had to take them off not because they were getting but just because I was doing a sport. So I don't know how long they last but really good company and I really love these nails.
amy w.
Paducah , KY
These are amazing!!! They look really good , easy to apply, look natural, don't fall of easily. Many pros and cons. This is my go to fake nails. Used it once and I really like it, I would definitely buy it again.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Active Oval, Nail Kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I bought at least 8 packs of these for my daughter for Christmas last year. She really enjoys doing nails and doing her friends nails as well! Press one are always fun they last a few days if your very careful!
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.