Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Silvana A.
Silvana A.
Hudson, MA
I love how natural these press on nails look. They're a great length for going about my day. They're easy to put on and last a long time. Mine lasted 12 days!
Anakaren E.
Anakaren E.
Waco, TX
Its great, lasted a long time. Enjoyed the night. Had to glue them in a few times but no biggie. Still was great. Now I'm just typing for a long review, xoxo
Reagan F.
Reagan F.
Iola, KS
These are my favorite fake nails to use whenever I do my own nails. They are very simple and easy to put on. They are also very cheap for such great quality!
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
Before I started getting manicures done at the salon I was using please. I thought they worked very well and they were the closest thing to Natural Nails.
christina p.
christina p.
Lakeview, MI
Love these ! they are the best I have used them a few times now! they look like I have just gone in and had them done in the salon! will continue to use!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Westland, MI
Some of my absolute favorites!! I've learned how to safely make glue on nails last 1-2 weeks at a time ! Way cheaper and way more versatile than a salon!
Dorothea B.
Dorothea B.
Ohhh I love these! They look so realistic when you do them and their not that over the top white ( more natural look )
Favorite ones so far!
Trista K.
Trista K.
akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nails are a classic! I used to buy these in high school! They are strong! Lots of Different styles! I would definitely recommend this!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Everett, WA
Have this on right now love how natural they look. Easy to put on and take off. Have used kiss nails for long time love all the styles.
ashley B.
ashley B.
Barlow, KY
Absolutely love these nails. for being do yourself, they are the best. they usually last up to 3 weeks for me, and I'm rough on nails!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.