BY KISS #4 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Madison E.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit more...
Great kit if you're looking to quickly do your nails at home! They are easy to apply, and typically will stay on for about two weeks for me! I purchase mine at Walmart and have always been able to find the ones I like there. Would recommend!
Karla O.
I find these to be a great alternative for fake nails. Not only is it fast, inexpensive, but they look beautiful. The nails are under 5 dollars at Wal-Mart and last about 1-2 weeks...amazing! You can getb2 full manicures with one box too!
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
Review for: Everlasting French Medium Length more...
These are my go to nails. I’ve been using them for a long time. I prefer these over painting my nails. They are great and I’m usually able to wear them for a week or more without any nails popping off. The glue is really nice it works well.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
My nails are usually long on their own but when one breaks I have to take them all off. So #kiss is my go to. They have a huge selection of designs colors and lengths. The my look like you just got them five. These are a #mustTryKiss!!!!
Laura R.
Kiss press on nails are really great because they are long lasting and very affordable. These nails lasted me two weeks until they started to chip and peel. They have a great variety to choose from.
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I love to do my nails a lot and often! I am very good at doing all these intricate designs and stuff, but sometimes I cannot do my right hand the same as my left because I am not left handed. So i discovered I can just do all these designs on these nails before applying them to myself and it makes the process a whole lot easier. These nails are long which means you can fit a lot of colors and designs on them, but if you do not like the size you can cut them shorter yourself too, so it is a win win for everyone :D. Another thing I liked about these nails was that they come completely blank and there are a lot of them, so you can make so many different designs and they will last quite a while. I also enjoy that it already comes with a glue while other nail packages may not. This glue is very well and sticks on almost instantly. I like the different variety of sizes and the fact that they are not as expensive, yet they are a great quality and product to try overall! :D
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit more...
This is one of my favorite brands for stick on nails. Perfect for special occasions and going out, and they look real compared to other brands which clearly look fake. Affordable, easy to apply and super cute! Definitely recommend.
Pacey S.
The application was fairly easy and fast. However, I did have some trouble with a few nails bubbling it didn`t affect the hold at all and since the glue was pink it really had no effect on the overall aesthetics but it didn't look good up close.

After about six days of wear and tear one of my nails got a slight lift I probably could have glued it back down but I decided to take them off since they`re only recommended for up to 7 days of wear. It took forever to take these off! Its recommended that you use a kiss brand nail remover solution but it also says on the box you can use pure acetone to remove them. Bewarned using acetone produces the most foul burning rubber smell! I had to let them soak for almost 40 min then try and whip the glue and disintegrated fake nail off before it started to set again and get hard. I may have to invest in the remover solution they sell if I were to wear these again.

Overall I like the professional look and effect these had and the the short amount of time they took to put on. I could see keeping a pack or two around incase of an event where I need my nails to look great in a pinch. But I would not wear these all the time.

*I received these free in my spring fling voxbox*
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I was so confused when trying to do my nails with these! I don't think they are horrible, it just isn't my go to choice. I always mess up with the glue and the fitting never goes with my fingers. They do have some cute designs but most of where I live, they aren't that good.
Michelle F.
I love any type of kiss nails. They are so easy to apply and they stay on for quite awhile. My personal favorites were the gel fantasies or the French tips. If I ever had extras I would put them on my friends because doing nails are amazing somehow lol.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.