Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Shanda D.
Shanda D.
Valley stream , Ny
These are awesome. the look very natural as if u had them professionally done. these are great for special occasions and everyday. with-in 10 minutes u have a well manicured set of nails.
Eleanore I.
Eleanore I.
Lake worth, FL
Help me keep my nails looking straight & nice with not a lot of time to spare. Hard to get to the salon these days. So this helps me get it done quickly & still looks quite professional.
no n.
no n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality and great price easy to put on and no more need for salon trips 😊 but they do pop of easily especially if your a house wife well for me they do. but I still love them
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Shelby Twp, MI
I absolutely love Kiss everladting nails they are the perfect size for my actual nails, they let you know when its time to replace or take off and give actual nail a breather.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
These stayed on my nails for quite a while, and was really easy to put on and take off. definitely makes my hands look great. perfect for a cheap homecoming/prom manicure!
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
Esta es la mejor marca de uñas postizas!! Son super hermosas y duran mucho tiempo. Yo hace tiempo compre unas mucho mas largas para mi hermana y le quedaron bellisimas!!
Grace G.
Grace G.
I like these nails for short term. They aren't that expensive and hey work great. When I use them I always get compliments and people ask where I got my nails done at.
Kaya K.
Kaya K.
These are really good. They look like a real french manicure. They start to pop off after a couple days but thats how these always are, I just reglue them back on.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Zachary , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a wonderful neutral color. But once you glue them on you must remove the tab so you can file it sometime I've ripped the whole nail trying to remove it
bryana a.
bryana a.
I love these nails these are my all time favorite they go with every outfit, shoe, and purse and they last for a very long time and for the main fact their cute.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.