Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...
Top Questions See all 82 Q&A
- "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
- "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
- "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
- "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
- "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
After about six days of wear and tear one of my nails got a slight lift I probably could have glued it back down but I decided to take them off since they`re only recommended for up to 7 days of wear. It took forever to take these off! Its recommended that you use a kiss brand nail remover solution but it also says on the box you can use pure acetone to remove them. Bewarned using acetone produces the most foul burning rubber smell! I had to let them soak for almost 40 min then try and whip the glue and disintegrated fake nail off before it started to set again and get hard. I may have to invest in the remover solution they sell if I were to wear these again.
Overall I like the professional look and effect these had and the the short amount of time they took to put on. I could see keeping a pack or two around incase of an event where I need my nails to look great in a pinch. But I would not wear these all the time.
*I received these free in my spring fling voxbox*
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos