Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Krissy C.
Krissy C.
Sandpoint, ID
These come in so handy when you don't have time or just want to look good without the high cost of a professional set. They look amazing and stay on well! They don't peel. And don't do all the harsh damage as acrylics.
Armendy  D.
Armendy D.
Hartwell , Ga
I wear press ons every. Single. Day. I usually buy the plain ones and paint them. I get them from the Dollar General for $1!!! Easy to apply and I keep glue in my purse just in case one pops off. I love this product!
Zoe L.
Zoe L.
I like getting this but I do a lot of things with my hands so the don't stay on much. Every time I get stick ones I go for these. I haven't tried any other brand. But There are also many designs you can chose from.
Jadon P.
Jadon P.
These are easy to apply and look great. They were not that expensive and never disappoint me. Wish they came in a longer size though. The glue doesn't dry super fast but just fast enough to have some touch up room
Emily B.
Emily B.
I love these nails so much they last for about a week and they are so cute! I hate fake nails that are so long but these are short enough I don't scratch Myself every single second. I would buy these again! :)
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
Cullman, AL
These work great and last about 1-2 weeks. They have ones with designs and solid colors as well. Easy and fast to apply. For longer wear, use the glue as well as the adhesive that comes on it. Very affordable.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Willisburg, KY
I use fake nails constantly I love doing them on my own . They always look so real
Not to mention there less than 10 bucks and don't cost as much as getting your nails done constantly in the nail salon
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
These were great when I was a child, but the glue is poor quality and the nails never last that long. If the glue was revamped this could easily be a 5 star product! But it's pretty good for the price.
Jennyfer S.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Love these best ones in the market for sure!!! I always use them. They have different styles for every occasion and they last more than a week on me. Definitely one of my beauty holy grail products!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Lk Peekskill, NY
These nails when applied with the glue that is included in the package will stay on for a very long time. I wore mine for 3 full weeks, I've NEVER seen something like it before. These are amazing.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.