Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...
Top Questions See all 329 Q&A
- "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
- "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
- "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
- "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
- "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
🌌🌌🎇🎇 They are one of the best brands I have ever tried compared to any other brand A+ for me I would definitely recommend this to anyone if you want some quality Nails definitely buy these they fit your nails for me perfectly I love these nails I would not choose any other brand to do my nails instead of spending $30 to go to the shop I just Clip these on and I feel so good
I admit it, I am not a nail girl. They just don't grow and when they do, they chip, tear, etc. So I never take the time to make them look nice. I have gone and had them done at a salon a couple of times, but could not handle the upkeep, time and the cost.
When you are short on time and want to have salon quality nails and can’t get a manicure, then look no further than Kiss everlasting French Manicure! KISS everlasting French is the ultimate French manicure that never chips, guaranteed. Rich, white tips that give off a flawless look. Look like you just stepped out of a salon for a fraction of the cost!
The timeless look that’s always in style, KISS everlasting French is the ultimate French manicure that never chips, guaranteed. Rich, white smile line is flawless and looks like you just left the salon—select from different tip thicknesses and lengths—file to any shape with no tip wear. Available in Flat and Regular nail arches with Flex-Fit Technology to ensure ultra-comfort and a perfect fit!
I've used this brand for over a year and always get complimented on how pretty my nails are. Most people think they are my real nails, or at the very least, professional.
As a frugal Mom and blogger, my goal is always to find quality and quantity for cheap cheap cheap. Dollar General carries this exact style minus the glue for $2.50. The glue is $1.00 and generally lasts me 40 applications or more. The nails last around 7 days and can easily be reapplied without having glue residue build up or damaging your nails.
For $40.00 I can get a full acrylic set plus $25 bi-weekly, or I can spend $40.00 and get 15 sets of nails, plus 2 glues and have change left over.
These are a fave of frugal and fab ladies every where!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos