Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
I have trouble commuting to the real deal so I always go for glue on nails and these are my favorite! They fit comfortably on the nail. Sometimes, I like to paint over them with a solid colored nail polish and they don't chip. Kiss will always be my go to brand.
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
These temporary nails are awesome! They last forever without chipping and looking gross. The glue that comes with them is pretty good too. They look very natural and for well. They are also easy to shape and adjust if you need to, to fit your nail just right.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Florence, KY
I absolutely love these nails. They last me two weeks! I continue to purchase then instead of going to the nail salon. People can't even tell the difference. I much rather purchase these for under $10 then to spend $40 every two weeks to get them done.
Mitsuca B.
Mitsuca B.
Orlando, FL
These are the best glue on nails to use whenever you need to go somewhere but have no time to go to the nail salon, they will get the job done. If you use crazy glue with them instead of the regular glue, it will last longer. They are simple and cute.
Jean J.
Jean J.
My mom got these nails for the day of her wedding that was her first time using them. They are good for a couple days but not any longerZ. They look beautiful but they start to chip I would recommend this if u just want them for like a birthday party
I love fake nails especially this king these are very easy to apply and to do stuff with this had great qualities and it is worth spending your money on it is a good price I would and I did tell my sisters and friends about this
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I LOVE these nails. If you follow the box directions they will last you over two weeks. They look very natural and they are really comfortable. You can find these at wal-mart, target, or HEB. I would recommend to try these out.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
I just recently started wearing fake press ons, because I bite my nails and want to stop. These were perfect. I wish the glue would last longer but they look like I got them done at a salon! I am on my second pack of 100 nails.
Ahtziry L.
Ahtziry L.
Coachella, CA
I used them for my graduation and everyone kept on asking where I got my nails done I absolutely loved them they are really easy to put on and they actually last I'm always buying them it's cheaper than going to a nail salon
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Mckeesport, PA
I like the "kiss" brand but I don't really recommend these nails because if you don't press hard on the nail U see little air bubbles and it doesn't look the best and and the glue that comes with it isn't the best either
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.