Add a Photo

#1 in Press-on Nails
Photos (74)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
My go to nails and brand for when I don't wanna spend the money at the nail salon and need a quick "manicure". You can usually find them at any nail section in the store and I buy these all the time the French is just a classic look and they look legit like tips. Just cheaper. The fact that it comes with the glue is also amazing.
Martha H.
Martha H.
I use these for every formal event ever. I always get those comments 'WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR NAILS DONE??" People are always amazed that I do them myself for $5 a box. The trick is to do them very slowly and carefully and use enough glue. Hold them on your nail really tight while they dry and they should be good for a couple days!
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
My mom and I used these for the last cruise that we went on. We didn't want to spend a ton of money on our nails knowing that we were going to be riding atvs and spending a lot of time in the ocean. These nails stayed on during our entire cruise and looked great! We will definitely be repurchasing these before our next vacation.
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
I love these nails. they are my go to and you could spice them up any way. they are very ease to apply and use. i am a repeat use and get this every time i go to the drug store and the pros are they can be cutomized and con is that the glue might be too stron. i will buy this again and again.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Bridgeport, CT
Whenever I need my natural nails to grow, and I'm very anxious I buy these nails. They work so great, I think the most that they have last is about two weeks. They stay on and don't chip. I have small hands and nails so I buy petite size. I've tried other brands but these are so much better.
Jadyn P.
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
I love these so much but I recommend you to actually put the glue on too and not just use the sticky part only BC the glue helps keep them on! But these nails are awesome and look amazing on anyone I love buying these instead of going out and getting them done so much quicker and cheaper
Christy B.
Christy B.
The only fake nails I will use. They look natural, not too long and easy to use fingers for everyday tasks when wearing them. I can get a week out of them at least. The never chip, and when one comes off, you can easily just add more glue and stick it back on and it looks like new!
Melissa c.
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL
I always use this brand when I'm on a budget and want my nails done. They lasted 4 days while on a FL vacation and the only reason I took them off bc one popped off after hitting it on my suitcase so I had no glue on me so I took them off. They look very natural and chic.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
These look so natural and look like they've been professionally done! Not to mention, super comfortable to wear and isn't too pricey. I've used these plenty of times and they're very long lasting. They compliment my hands very well and seem to make them look way better!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Arden, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The glue gets all over my hands when I use this, but it rubs off after thirty mins or so. I like the look of these nails however I wish they lasted longer! They're easy to pop off. But if you want your nails done for cheap and for a few days these will do the trick
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.