BY KISS #2 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth , OH
Review for: Everlasting French Glue-On Real Short Lengthreal Short Length more...
I like these nails I just wish the adhesive that came with them was better,I feel like it’s the worst nail glue, otherwise the nails are the perfect length and are easy to apply.
Janellie C.
Mission, TX
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I bought these in Walmart and didn’t really like them, one I had a hard time getting my sizes, two they wouldn’t stick really good in the back, and three it just too me to long.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
Great quality at a great price. The acrylic is hard and durable and the colored tip resists chips and fading. The whole kit is super easy to use and they last really well if you do them nicely to start. If it weren't for how quickly my nails grow, these would last longer but I usually get a solid two weeks out of each use. I have several on hand at all times in case I ever need my nails looking good and don't have a lot of time or money to spend on them. I receive a ton of compliments when I wear them because they look like salon quality. Having 28 per box means I'll use the perfect fit ones first and then file the others down to fit well the next time I need them done, so there's very little waste. The glue is strong enough to hold the nail to your own but not so rough that it damages your natural nails when they come off. These are incredibly easy to apply and if you're patient and do it right, you'll be very impressed with the outcome.
Heather S.
Basye
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
So easy to apply. I love the way they go on my nails. I would definitely buy this product again. I have only used this product one time. I mean yeah there are a lot of other brands to use but the clean up process is so easy and they are so affordable. I would recommend to everyone I know
Emily R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have recently bought this set to try out. I normally don't wear fake nails but thought I'd give them a try to give my actual nails a break because they chip and break all the time. I picked this set because they are real short. I liked the length of the fingers minus the thumb. I thought the thumb nail was too long, it didn't really match the other short nails. I got them to last about three days. At my job, I use my hands a lot and they didn't hold up to the activity. During removal, the nails did what they were suppose to do, but it just smelt so bad when it was dissolving! I'm not sure if all fake nails smell like that but if so, I just wasn't expecting it because like I said, I normally don't use them! I probably would use these again if I was on vacation or had a long weekend off and wanted my nails to look pretty. Just didn't work for me on a regular day.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
i NEVER wear fake nails, diy or salon. one of my coworkers wears them and i always thought they were her real nails. i went and bought a box from Walmart, and these are fantastic! theres enough sizes to work for my nails, and they feel great on my fingers. the only trouble i have is with the thumb nail, i am kind of in between sizes, and they feel a little long. but nothing a nail file cant fix! im still new at the application, so i think i have some air bubbles underneath, but they are very affordable, feel durable, and there is a tube of glue in the box, which i did not know until i opened.
Genesis M.
As a girl who always breaks nails and even sometimes chews them! Ew! I live off this product when it comes to an event or an interview or when I just don't want to look so messy! It compliments any event or look! It's super easy to apply plus they have different sizes for your nail bed. They last up to about two weeks if you take very great care of them. Bonus is that your natural nail is protected underneath and when these come off your nails are super long!!
Dawn F.
Montfort, WI
I've been using fake nails for as long as I can remember I've tried salon acylics etc. Hate how thick they are and the damage they do to my nails. Tried many different store nails and have fallen in love with Kiss brand. They have enough different sizes to fit my small hands very seldom chip and I love the shorter length so I can wear to work and function with them. I usually I'm able to wear about a week with out any problems after that my need to reglue a nail here and there. Love this product
Heather W.
I've never had a lot of luck keeping artificial nails on and they never look or feel nice. I love the look of a french manicure but can never get it just right or it chips off in a few hours. So I That is NOT the case with these Kiss Everlasting French nails. I was excited to try them and am so glad I did. They are very easy to apply. They stayed on my nails for 6 days before the first one came off. The others came off easily after that. The finish was nice and smooth and never chipped. Not even a little. I love the sporty length. They are the same length that I typically keep my natural nails. Out of all the nail products I've tried, I can honestly say that these nails are by far my absolute favorite. I would definitely recommend them and WILL be purchasing them again and again.
Krista B.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I've been using these nails for about 7 years and no one believes me when I tell them that they are glue on! I never liked the salon acrylics because I always felt like they were too thick and the shape was never uniform! I LOVE the pearl tip on these and the length is perfect for every day wear! If you follow the directions and properly file the tops of your nails and clean with an acetone based remover these nails stay put for 2-4 weeks! I usually end up taking them off due to grow out. I've gotten so many girlfriends hooked on these babies! They're my secret weapon!
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.