BY KISS #3 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

• Anyone else use Kiss nails or a comparable brand ... Be the first to answer!
  • What are good nails for press on nails? Which nail glue is best t...2 Answers
  • Anyone have tips on how to remove? They've been on for 10 days!3 Answers
Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I work with food so can't really wear any polish that often. When I have a date night with my husband or a special event to go to, these come in handy! So easy to apply and it doesn't fall off my nail bed. They give you multiple sizes in each packet which is a plus because not everyone's fingers are the same size. They have other pretty patterns and it's totally inexpensive. Beats spending money at a salon and isn't even as half as expensive.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
This was my firs time applying press on nails since I was a kid, and it was so easy and fun! I think these nails look fairly real! My natural nails are bitten and short, so I punched the real short Size. They're still a little long, but they look good! I just put these on tonight, and I'm excited to see how long they'll last! For less than $5 at Walmart, these nails can't be beat!
Erin h.
My favorite fake nail, I hate getting acrylics since its so bad for your nails but for wedding and special occasions these are a perfect quick fit to a naked nail. These have the perfect shape and last a few days. They do not damage any of your real nail and really can perfect your look. They are super affordable and so worth keeping a few on hand.
Nerina S.
Kiss is just a really good brand in general but the reason I love these is because of the pearl tip. I sometimes feel as if the regular white tip french manicures look a little harsh, so the pearl tip tones it down a little and makes it look really classy. They have an incredibly natural fit to them. Just be careful with the glue so you don't get those annoying little air pockets. I would totally recommend this product!
Yoazin V.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I guess this is good if you're wanting to have cute nails with out going to the salon and paying $30+ for a French tip. They're easy to apply which is always a good thing but they don't last too long maybe a day or two tops they break super easily so be very careful when you put these on
Rosa C.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
When I was little I used to wear press on those all the time I recently got back into it and really love it I really love the French nails they are beautiful and they look so natural and they are definitely long lasting. I find that after 3-4 weeks I am struggling to remove them.
Nicole C.
I think these nails are nice. I just used them on my daughter bc she is too young to get real nails. I followed the directions to the tee, but some of the nails fell off after and hour of being on? 💅 I think I would give them another try and if it's better next time I will change my stars.
Niki S.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
Yo, I love these nail kits. Dont wanna spend money at the nail shop go to Walgreens, Walmart, Family Dollar and get you a pack of these. They have various sizes for all of your nails. They stay on for a nice min but they will pop off so get your self some nail glue. And they come in so many designs from french manicures to a cute nail design. You gotta try them.
Shellby M.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Other more...
These are my go to for glue on nails, the glue isn't as harmful for my nails as many other glues and these nails all look more natural or almost professionally done so if I cut my nails or they break short I use these for a nice event or holiday!
Ana J.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
The original reason I decided to get these was to stop myself from picking at my nails, and it works! I continue to use this brand because 1.) it lasts long 2.) it's easier than painting your nails 3.) they look REALLY good. I highly recommend it!
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.