11 colors available

BY KISS #1 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

• What are good nails for press on nails? Which nail glue is best to ...2 Answers
  • How long do they stay on for1 Answers
  • Are these any good to try ? Do they stay on for a few days or so an...2 Answers
Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wakefield, MI
These are soo cute! Very easy to do, and they look Great I get compliments all the time! An easy and cheap way to get amazing nails without paying a ton of money. And they barley take any time at all to do! But if you have bigger hands and nails like I do I would do the short not real short, and using short instead of medium or long is there's less chance for catching and pulling the nail off.
Frannie B.
Frannie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nails are really great as far as stick-ons go. They are nice and light, but strong. Also they're very easy to apply and can take any kind of polish you like, plus if you clip them even shorter, they require minimal filing; I let mine wear down naturally. My only gripe is that the glue isn't my favorite. I tend to save it for other projects, and use brush-on nail glue instead.
maira o.
maira o.
Absolutely love this brand and these nails! Theybare comftorable and look natural. Onr thing though is do not use too much glue when putting on the nails and on your own. Add very lightly and press on for 5 seconds and then that's it! I highly recommend these to any gal wanting to save money and still have nice looking professional nails. ~Simply Maira
Erin h.
Erin h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite fake nail, I hate getting acrylics since its so bad for your nails but for wedding and special occasions these are a perfect quick fit to a naked nail. These have the perfect shape and last a few days. They do not damage any of your real nail and really can perfect your look. They are super affordable and so worth keeping a few on hand.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Personal I love doing my nails but I don't have the time to go get them. So I figured I try these and believe it or not they stick pretty good at least the French tips do. They lasted a while until I broke one. Other then that they looked cute. I had negative thoughts before I tried it and I ended up liking them. Of course that's just my opinion.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
My go to nails and brand for when I don't wanna spend the money at the nail salon and need a quick "manicure". You can usually find them at any nail section in the store and I buy these all the time the French is just a classic look and they look legit like tips. Just cheaper. The fact that it comes with the glue is also amazing.
Martha H.
Martha H.
I use these for every formal event ever. I always get those comments 'WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR NAILS DONE??" People are always amazed that I do them myself for $5 a box. The trick is to do them very slowly and carefully and use enough glue. Hold them on your nail really tight while they dry and they should be good for a couple days!
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
My mom and I used these for the last cruise that we went on. We didn't want to spend a ton of money on our nails knowing that we were going to be riding atvs and spending a lot of time in the ocean. These nails stayed on during our entire cruise and looked great! We will definitely be repurchasing these before our next vacation.
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
I love these nails. they are my go to and you could spice them up any way. they are very ease to apply and use. i am a repeat use and get this every time i go to the drug store and the pros are they can be cutomized and con is that the glue might be too stron. i will buy this again and again.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I need my natural nails to grow, and I'm very anxious I buy these nails. They work so great, I think the most that they have last is about two weeks. They stay on and don't chip. I have small hands and nails so I buy petite size. I've tried other brands but these are so much better.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.