BY KISS #4 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Krista B.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
I've been using these nails for about 7 years and no one believes me when I tell them that they are glue on! I never liked the salon acrylics because I always felt like they were too thick and the shape was never uniform! I LOVE the pearl tip on these and the length is perfect for every day wear! If you follow the directions and properly file the tops of your nails and clean with an acetone based remover these nails stay put for 2-4 weeks! I usually end up taking them off due to grow out. I've gotten so many girlfriends hooked on these babies! They're my secret weapon!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my firs time applying press on nails since I was a kid, and it was so easy and fun! I think these nails look fairly real! My natural nails are bitten and short, so I punched the real short Size. They're still a little long, but they look good! I just put these on tonight, and I'm excited to see how long they'll last! For less than $5 at Walmart, these nails can't be beat!
Yoazin V.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
I guess this is good if you're wanting to have cute nails with out going to the salon and paying $30+ for a French tip. They're easy to apply which is always a good thing but they don't last too long maybe a day or two tops they break super easily so be very careful when you put these on
Rosa C.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
When I was little I used to wear press on those all the time I recently got back into it and really love it I really love the French nails they are beautiful and they look so natural and they are definitely long lasting. I find that after 3-4 weeks I am struggling to remove them.
Niki S.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
Yo, I love these nail kits. Dont wanna spend money at the nail shop go to Walgreens, Walmart, Family Dollar and get you a pack of these. They have various sizes for all of your nails. They stay on for a nice min but they will pop off so get your self some nail glue. And they come in so many designs from french manicures to a cute nail design. You gotta try them.
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Other
These are my go to for glue on nails, the glue isn't as harmful for my nails as many other glues and these nails all look more natural or almost professionally done so if I cut my nails or they break short I use these for a nice event or holiday!
Ana J.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
The original reason I decided to get these was to stop myself from picking at my nails, and it works! I continue to use this brand because 1.) it lasts long 2.) it's easier than painting your nails 3.) they look REALLY good. I highly recommend it!
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these kiss nails these are perfect when you can't make it to the nail salon these actually stay on even if you are a mom and have lots of dishes or other activities you do .I always buy kiss nails .I also adore that they are making them with glitter and designs so much fun for the fashionista out and about.
Debbie C.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
These little nail kits are so easy to apply and they look so so good. Honestly if you're low on cash but need your nails done grab these. They are cheap and look great ,as good as a salon . They stay on for about a week.
Meghan P.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
These press on nails are a very good purchase! They stay on for about 2 weeks or until you pop them off. Their ideal for me because I work in a factory and they just break off easily. But they always come with at least 28 nails so you can glue another one on real quick as to going to the nail salon..
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.