Add a Photo

Photos (74)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Pikeville, NC
I absolutely love these nails! They look so natural when they go on, as long as you paint them. If you don't you can usually see the glue and air pockets in it, because I am human and do mess up. I usually have to get a pack once a week, but my job requires a lot of opening boxes. If it wasn't for that I have a feeling they would stay on MUCH longer. As long as you file your nail first, you cant honestly beat the grip for the price!
Jazz C.
Jazz C.
Las Vegas, NV
These nails are absolutely amazing. They're flexible and fit on all of your fingers just as you're not a bad place. They are very natural-looking and aren't overbearing. they're short length which makes easy to use and go about your day without any hesitation. I would highly recommend the east to everyone that I know. I will be purchasing used over and over again they are way more affordable than going to a nail salon.
Cornell Angie H.
Cornell Angie H.
Midland, TX
If I ever get press on nails this is what I get it. It looks so good; it's as if you went to the salon to get them done. People always ask me "where did you get your nails done?". It never fails they are surprised there press on's. So if you don't have time to go get your nails done at the salon and are pressed for time. I definitely recommend you trying this particular product from Kiss French pearl French tip.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wakefield, MI
These are soo cute! Very easy to do, and they look Great I get compliments all the time! An easy and cheap way to get amazing nails without paying a ton of money. And they barley take any time at all to do! But if you have bigger hands and nails like I do I would do the short not real short, and using short instead of medium or long is there's less chance for catching and pulling the nail off.
Maura V S.
Maura V S.
These nails are really great as far as stick-ons go. They are nice and light, but strong. Also they're very easy to apply and can take any kind of polish you like, plus if you clip them even shorter, they require minimal filing; I let mine wear down naturally. My only gripe is that the glue isn't my favorite. I tend to save it for other projects, and use brush-on nail glue instead.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Bedford, IN
Kiss Brand is the ONLY glue on nails I wear... I am a stylist so my hands are in water all the time and these nails stay on till I am ready to take them off! Best way to wear them is: 1. Make sure your natural nails are cut, 2. Buff your natural nail, 3. Put glue on your natural nail then put the Kiss nail on lined up with your cuticle. And walla! Your nails are good to go 👍
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Goodwater, AL
I would say these are okay. I have bought them multiple times since I quit getting my nails done but I'd say spend the extra cash and get them done. yes they are great for a little while but box says it lasts up to a week at most. but I have had mine one for one day and three have had to be reglued and I haven't been doing anything at all. except the Normal day to day stuff.
maira o.
maira o.
Absolutely love this brand and these nails! Theybare comftorable and look natural. Onr thing though is do not use too much glue when putting on the nails and on your own. Add very lightly and press on for 5 seconds and then that's it! I highly recommend these to any gal wanting to save money and still have nice looking professional nails. ~Simply Maira
Erin h.
Erin h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite fake nail, I hate getting acrylics since its so bad for your nails but for wedding and special occasions these are a perfect quick fit to a naked nail. These have the perfect shape and last a few days. They do not damage any of your real nail and really can perfect your look. They are super affordable and so worth keeping a few on hand.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Personal I love doing my nails but I don't have the time to go get them. So I figured I try these and believe it or not they stick pretty good at least the French tips do. They lasted a while until I broke one. Other then that they looked cute. I had negative thoughts before I tried it and I ended up liking them. Of course that's just my opinion.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.