BY KISS #2 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Savannah B.
I like press/glue on nails every once in a while when I don't feel like doing much with my nails. If properly glued and placed then they can last you up to 2 weeks. I would recommend.
Janellie C.
Arlington , OR
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I bought these in Walmart and didn’t really like them, one I had a hard time getting my sizes, two they wouldn’t stick really good in the back, and three it just too me to long.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit more...
This is one of my favorite brands for stick on nails. Perfect for special occasions and going out, and they look real compared to other brands which clearly look fake. Affordable, easy to apply and super cute! Definitely recommend.
t s.
Review for: Active Oval more...
Great nails to wear if you’re going for a natural short nail length. They don’t fall off easy with the glue that I use, don’t chip or crack, and I can still do everyday activities without an troubles. Definitely recommend trying.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Active Oval, Nail Kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
I have used these nails before when I was younger, the nails are pretty good for fake nails as long as you have them glued down with no air pockets, they are cost affordable also. You can usually get them at any local drug store.
Clarisa E.
Los Banos
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
For an emergency i always choose this ones they are very comfortable. They last on me 2 weeks or so. If you are in a hurry or a event and dont have time to get your nails done i recommend this ones it took me 5 min to put on !
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Everlasting French Glue-On Real Short Lengthreal Short Length more...
I like these nails I just wish the adhesive that came with them was better,I feel like it’s the worst nail glue, otherwise the nails are the perfect length and are easy to apply.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
Great quality at a great price. The acrylic is hard and durable and the colored tip resists chips and fading. The whole kit is super easy to use and they last really well if you do them nicely to start. If it weren't for how quickly my nails grow, these would last longer but I usually get a solid two weeks out of each use. I have several on hand at all times in case I ever need my nails looking good and don't have a lot of time or money to spend on them. I receive a ton of compliments when I wear them because they look like salon quality. Having 28 per box means I'll use the perfect fit ones first and then file the others down to fit well the next time I need them done, so there's very little waste. The glue is strong enough to hold the nail to your own but not so rough that it damages your natural nails when they come off. These are incredibly easy to apply and if you're patient and do it right, you'll be very impressed with the outcome.
Heather S.
Basye
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
So easy to apply. I love the way they go on my nails. I would definitely buy this product again. I have only used this product one time. I mean yeah there are a lot of other brands to use but the clean up process is so easy and they are so affordable. I would recommend to everyone I know
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.