BY KISS #3 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Erin h.
Erin h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite fake nail, I hate getting acrylics since its so bad for your nails but for wedding and special occasions these are a perfect quick fit to a naked nail. These have the perfect shape and last a few days. They do not damage any of your real nail and really can perfect your look. They are super affordable and so worth keeping a few on hand.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Personal I love doing my nails but I don't have the time to go get them. So I figured I try these and believe it or not they stick pretty good at least the French tips do. They lasted a while until I broke one. Other then that they looked cute. I had negative thoughts before I tried it and I ended up liking them. Of course that's just my opinion.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
My go to nails and brand for when I don't wanna spend the money at the nail salon and need a quick "manicure". You can usually find them at any nail section in the store and I buy these all the time the French is just a classic look and they look legit like tips. Just cheaper. The fact that it comes with the glue is also amazing.
Martha H.
Martha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these for every formal event ever. I always get those comments 'WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR NAILS DONE??" People are always amazed that I do them myself for $5 a box. The trick is to do them very slowly and carefully and use enough glue. Hold them on your nail really tight while they dry and they should be good for a couple days!
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
My mom and I used these for the last cruise that we went on. We didn't want to spend a ton of money on our nails knowing that we were going to be riding atvs and spending a lot of time in the ocean. These nails stayed on during our entire cruise and looked great! We will definitely be repurchasing these before our next vacation.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I need my natural nails to grow, and I'm very anxious I buy these nails. They work so great, I think the most that they have last is about two weeks. They stay on and don't chip. I have small hands and nails so I buy petite size. I've tried other brands but these are so much better.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
These look so natural and look like they've been professionally done! Not to mention, super comfortable to wear and isn't too pricey. I've used these plenty of times and they're very long lasting. They compliment my hands very well and seem to make them look way better!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The glue gets all over my hands when I use this, but it rubs off after thirty mins or so. I like the look of these nails however I wish they lasted longer! They're easy to pop off. But if you want your nails done for cheap and for a few days these will do the trick
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
These temporary nails are awesome! They last forever without chipping and looking gross. The glue that comes with them is pretty good too. They look very natural and for well. They are also easy to shape and adjust if you need to, to fit your nail just right.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Florence, KY
I absolutely love these nails. They last me two weeks! I continue to purchase then instead of going to the nail salon. People can't even tell the difference. I much rather purchase these for under $10 then to spend $40 every two weeks to get them done.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.