BY KISS #1 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
I love these, whenever I don't have time to go to the nail salon. They are easy to use, and look great on. These actually stay on, ans don't fall of quickly. Recommend!
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV
These nails stay on long but not as long as competing brands. This brand is good for 1-2 weeks and is high quality, but there is higher quality nails. I would recommend these nails to someone, but before this brand i would recommend another brand.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
These are a great quick fix for a one-night occasion! For the most part, I was really pleased with these nails. However, my other thumb did split down the middle after one day, but that's probably because I was lifting wood for our bonfire (country girls need more durability than the average girl). Besides that, they were super easy to apply and dried almost instantly! I even tested one by gluing and holding for the recommended five seconds, then tried to lift it immediately and that sucker wasn't going anywhere! I will definitely be purchasing these again for special occasions and just for the heck of it. I also received these from Influenster in my MegaVoxBox for winning a photo challenge!
danyelle m.
Urbana
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I love these nails. They're so easy to use. I love the French to french tips but if you don't apply the glue right then you can see the glue right through the nail
Paula S.
Glendale , AZ
My favorite nails everrrrr ! So affordable and such impeccable finish! I've bought them so many times already! I wish they would last a bit longer but 7 days is fine!
Christina M.
These glue on nails are great. I always get compliments on them and they are surprised to hear I didn't get them at the salon. Great price $5 to 7 and I can get up to 2 weeks wear, at least 1 week. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes to change their nails alot, or doesn't have time or talent to paint them, and perfect for professional woman who can't have long nails or fingernail polish...you can pop these on and take them off with warm water.
Anna C.
Statham, GA
I recently bought these nails for prom because I didn't have time to get my real nails done and also needed to be able o remove them for sports. The application process was extremely easy, they have many sizes, and the nails look very natural. The tab comes off extremely easily and the glue isn't a mess. There also is a good amount of glue in the bottle. My only issue is that 2-3 days later, the nails started coming off. If you are trying to wear this long term, I would suggest a stronger nail glue. Other than that, they look and feel wonderful and a reasonable price.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Got this in the SpringVoxBox. This was the first time I've ever tried an at home kit. It was so easy to use and the nails look great! I can't believe I used to pay $40 to acrylics like these. Crazy.

The nails are so easy to apply and I love that you can file them down to your nail shape. They are came with plenty of nail sizes so that you could find a close fit. There was even enough to let my step sister do a set on her own nails. Got to love that!

The only con that I can think of is that if you don't apply them properly, you can tell cause there is some air bubbles. But that might have been my inexperience. Anyways, LOVE THEM!
Victoria A.
I'm a very anxious person and find myself biting my nails quite often. Last Sunday I purchased these nails and they lasted until this Saturday. Keep in mind I was doing house chores like washing dishes and cleaning up daily. I was amazed nonetheless They were so cute, a great fit, and very comfortable, they also kept me from going at my nails all week. I am going to repurchase these soon. They're a great affordable alternative to acrylic nails.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Okay these are great to wear if you don't have the money to get them professionally done but be careful with these type of products they can probably tear up your nails and ruin them in this way they make your nails horrible fragile and so many other ways week and if he hit it just right you can really break your nail and ripped her toenail off because I do not like then the outcome there's so much that could go wrong and beats fall off quite often even if your hard with nose or not these can fall off quite quickly
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.