BY KISS #4 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Paula S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite nails everrrrr ! So affordable and such impeccable finish! I've bought them so many times already! I wish they would last a bit longer but 7 days is fine!
I love these! These are super easy to apply no mess! Took me fifteen minutes to apply both hands! They stayed on for the most part for about a week. Which is not bad considering they are glue on
chanel d.
These look very professional.This is a very great product and very easy to use.i really like acrylic nails , but since I don't have a professional kit , this is very very helpful.
Gabby J.
Woodbury Tn
Review for: Active Oval
I love these press on nails! They don't hurt your nails like salons! They are very easy to apply and use! I would recommend these to anyone! I have used these multiple times!
Delilah L.
Philadelphia, PA
Don't buy! I got these free to test n honestly they didn't even last an hour. My pants popped them right off lol. I don't think even a good nail glue would keep these this on. I was so disappointed. I literally glued them on3 times (I know that's terrible) to try and keep them on.
Melanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been years since I had uses press on nails. Bought somw recently and were very impressed at the ease of putting the on and the longevity of the nails. I never had any pop off or fall off. The glue tabs are so easy now, a lot better than having to use glue. Designs are so well and I like the different lengths available.
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They were ok they defirntly lasted longer then expected but by the end of the day i was missing some. But for being a stay at home mom it lasted the toughness of dealing with kids 😂
Lauren G.
Elizabethton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these ALOT. I went to a nail tech class years ago and I know how to make them stay on for a while..ik always get the kind that has to stick on glue on the underside and I also use regular fast dry nail glue. They've stayed on for about 2 months before!!!!
Cornell Angie H.
Midland, TX
If I ever get press on nails this is what I get it. It looks so good; it's as if you went to the salon to get them done. People always ask me "where did you get your nails done?". It never fails they are surprised there press on's. So if you don't have time to go get your nails done at the salon and are pressed for time. I definitely recommend you trying this particular product from Kiss French pearl French tip.
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always had problems with biting my nails-not good- but these fake nails have helped me tremendously! They look so real and they are very easy to apply! They stay for about 2 weeks until I have to reapply! Such a great and afforable product!
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.