Add a Photo

#1 in Press-on Nails
Photos (74)
Reagan B.
Reagan B.
Have had before absolutely love fake nails and these are one of my favorites
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Aurora, CO
I actually like wearing these type whenever I feel like having longer nails
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Laconia, NH
I have so many allergies to glues that finally finding one that doesn't make my cuticles crack and swell was a major plus.

I've used this brand for over a year and always get complimented on how pretty my nails are. Most people think they are my real nails, or at the very least, professional.

As a frugal Mom and blogger, my goal is always to find quality and quantity for cheap cheap cheap. Dollar General carries this exact style minus the glue for $2.50. The glue is $1.00 and generally lasts me 40 applications or more. The nails last around 7 days and can easily be reapplied without having glue residue build up or damaging your nails.

For $40.00 I can get a full acrylic set plus $25 bi-weekly, or I can spend $40.00 and get 15 sets of nails, plus 2 glues and have change left over.

These are a fave of frugal and fab ladies every where!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
For anyone who is a chronic nail biter (like myself), and can't even begin to try and grow them out - these nails are WONDERFUL. I have never had long nails, and so even with fake nails I really need this "Real Short" length. It is perfection. I have never had a problem with these nails cracking or tearing. I get multiple days wear, through dishes, showers, handwashing, etc. The glue really does stay. Because of that, be careful getting it on your skin or fabric! It is seriously like super glue. Love these and would recommend to anyone/everyone.
Christina M.
Christina M.
These glue on nails are great. I always get compliments on them and they are surprised to hear I didn't get them at the salon. Great price $5 to 7 and I can get up to 2 weeks wear, at least 1 week. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes to change their nails alot, or doesn't have time or talent to paint them, and perfect for professional woman who can't have long nails or fingernail polish...you can pop these on and take them off with warm water.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i NEVER wear fake nails, diy or salon. one of my coworkers wears them and i always thought they were her real nails. i went and bought a box from Walmart, and these are fantastic! theres enough sizes to work for my nails, and they feel great on my fingers. the only trouble i have is with the thumb nail, i am kind of in between sizes, and they feel a little long. but nothing a nail file cant fix! im still new at the application, so i think i have some air bubbles underneath, but they are very affordable, feel durable, and there is a tube of glue in the box, which i did not know until i opened.
Jillian  T.
Jillian T.
I use the kiss everlasting French tip nails and they last a really long time and they don't wear off at the tips though I really like these I've actually one is for three days and times that I've been using and I definitely recommend on getting them again because they're selling the zinc and are so easy to put on because you just put the glue on your new and then you stick it on and just feel pressed the extra sensory.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
As a girl who always breaks nails and even sometimes chews them! Ew! I live off this product when it comes to an event or an interview or when I just don't want to look so messy! It compliments any event or look! It's super easy to apply plus they have different sizes for your nail bed. They last up to about two weeks if you take very great care of them. Bonus is that your natural nail is protected underneath and when these come off your nails are super long!!
Heather W.
Heather W.
I've never had a lot of luck keeping artificial nails on and they never look or feel nice. I love the look of a french manicure but can never get it just right or it chips off in a few hours. So I That is NOT the case with these Kiss Everlasting French nails. I was excited to try them and am so glad I did. They are very easy to apply. They stayed on my nails for 6 days before the first one came off. The others came off easily after that. The finish was nice and smooth and never chipped. Not even a little. I love the sporty length. They are the same length that I typically keep my natural nails. Out of all the nail products I've tried, I can honestly say that these nails are by far my absolute favorite. I would definitely recommend them and WILL be purchasing them again and again.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Seagoville, TX
This is my first time buying/using these. I thought they were super!! Easy way to save money but with a salon look! I love them and look forward to using these again and again.

As far as the issue some have with them falling off, if I follow the instructions exactly I haven't had an issue. Although I do carry some glue in my purse just in case. No biggie deal to me!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.