BY KISS #4 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Katie M.
San Antonio
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Active Oval, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit more...
Loved them!!! They stayed on for 2 weeks and survived through my job !! The polish didn't chip and I didn't have to re glue !! Price is good !! Not to pricey at all , got them at heb!!
Miz A.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I love using these nails when I can't make it to the nail salon. It such a good value and I have repeated user. I love the prints they give. It was worth the money and easy to apply. I will be buying again.
Karen D.
Waverly
If on a tight budget but want your nails done, these are the best bet to go in my opinion. They stay on depending he good the mail glue is and how much you use. I suggest using the brand that comes with it.
Meritt A.
I received these nails in my Spring VoxBox and saved them especially for a baby shower I had to attend last weekend. I can't have 'pretty' nails all the time as I'm too busy with projects, gardening, painting, etc. but as I got ready for the shower I applied the nails easily and quickly with just what they give you in the package.

I honestly got about 4 or 5 compliments on my nails that day!? Everyone thought they were real and my own Mother only found out they weren't when the next morning, one came off. Easily fixed with a little more nail glue. I'm home now so I'll let them come off (and help them along a little) but it's been 4 days and they still look great. I honestly love this product and DO plan to purchase them on my own - and my Mom is going to buy them as well!
Mariah T.
Cincinnatus , NY
These are the best nails I've ever put on. They're pretty cheap and look amazing! Easy application and last a good amount of time. They held up through some tough softball playing! I definitely recommend!
Kaylee P.
Billings, MT
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
I remember being obsessed with these when I was younger. I loved them! They're not the most durable nails in the world, but even as an adult I think they're a great alternative to getting acrylic nails.
Cassandra C.
Warren, OH
Hands down these nails are absolutely amazing. I bought them for myself at Kmart because I love to have my nails done but I just haven't had the funds to get a complete manicure. Well let me say I have had these on for four days now and they are still holding on strong. I have done dishes, housework , light yard work, and things that would normally ruin a glue on manicure and these are still holding strong. I may never go get my nails done again. If I can go buy these and put them on my self every so often I feel in the long run I can achieve the look of a manicure and save my nails some trouble. I wish there were more smaller sizes but I have very petite nails so trimming down false nails is something I am used to. They are flexible as they claim and I applied these nails with no air bubbles. I also posted a picture of my manicure in the pictures section.
Cassie L.
COLUMBUS, OH
I normally prefer my nails to be a little longer than this, but I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they looked once they all were on! They glue was fantastic at making them stick almost immediately - and the little tab helped so that I didn't accidentally get glue all over the fronts of the nails. My biggest issue - which not everyone will have - is that my nail beds are incredibly flat. Normally when picking out false nails, I need to go with the ones that are specifically made for flat beds. Since these are quite rounded, they do pop off my nails more easily, just because there's not as much nail actually attached directly to my real nail. Still, I just carry a thing of glue in my purse and glue it right back on - no harm done! :) I'm loving these nails!
jarisa M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love the design that they have, the long of the nails could have more variety.

Is super easy to apply and is very useful that they come on different sizes for each finger.

The things that i dislike of this products are the following.

- The ones that come with the glue on fall off your fingers immediately when you wet your hands.
-The glue that the nails without glue on have most of the times comes dry on the package.
-The pink glue get's so attached to your natural nails that when you take it off your nails stay on the fake one, i mean they break up really bad.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Love these in med length my girls always ask me where I get my nails done and are shocked when I tell them I do them myself to save money. I normally pay around $5 a week for the nails and add decals sometimes to do something different. these are really comfy and feel natural as they are the flex fit. they stay on very well for me having my hands in water washing them constantly at work. I can get a good week to a week n half wear out of them before I have to change them
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.