BY KISS #4 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Other
This is my favorite brand for glue/press on nails. I absolutely love the petite variety with the tabs. So easy to apply. I've tried more of these than are listed and I love that they only last a few days at the fraction of the price; so I can feel pretty through the weekend and remove on Monday, to have my shorter nails through the week for practical purposes. So convenient and easy to apply with practice. Much faster than getting nails done without the damage and I can relax in the comfort of my own home. Suggestion: if you're right handed, do your right hand first. It's hard enough applying them without having added nails to increase difficulty. Have I mentioned how much I love these nails? 😂 Definitely recommend. (The photo is a rushed Mani, usually looks better with TLC)
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stopped paying for salons and started wearing kiss nails about 10 years ago. I loveeeeee that I can switch them and change them whenever I want without breaking the bank. I can't tell you how many compliments I get from people asking me where I got my nails done. They last a few weeks depending on how much/little work you do with your hands. But I've tried a few other brands ans Kiss seems to have the strongest and longest lasting nails out of all the brands ive tried, I love them. Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
Jamie R.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
Really like the nails, very pretty. They fit well. But can only use one set the left over nails won't fit. Usually stay with the French tip. But really like the colors as well. The glue usually stays on about a week. I usually purchase two packs at a time and usually get super glue it seems to stay on lover then the nail glue.
Savannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like press/glue on nails every once in a while when I don't feel like doing much with my nails. If properly glued and placed then they can last you up to 2 weeks. I would recommend.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Active Oval, Nail Kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit, Nail Kit 1 kit
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to gift these cute and girly fake nails to my nieces❤They will definitely love it . It goes with any outfit and I would so recommend everyone to put it on your Christmas List.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
Great quality at a great price. The acrylic is hard and durable and the colored tip resists chips and fading. The whole kit is super easy to use and they last really well if you do them nicely to start. If it weren't for how quickly my nails grow, these would last longer but I usually get a solid two weeks out of each use. I have several on hand at all times in case I ever need my nails looking good and don't have a lot of time or money to spend on them. I receive a ton of compliments when I wear them because they look like salon quality. Having 28 per box means I'll use the perfect fit ones first and then file the others down to fit well the next time I need them done, so there's very little waste. The glue is strong enough to hold the nail to your own but not so rough that it damages your natural nails when they come off. These are incredibly easy to apply and if you're patient and do it right, you'll be very impressed with the outcome.
Rochelle N.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit
They were easy to use and put on. It works well for a few weeks. I used it for a special event when I didn't have much time to get my nails done. They looked great in photos!!
Emily R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have recently bought this set to try out. I normally don't wear fake nails but thought I'd give them a try to give my actual nails a break because they chip and break all the time. I picked this set because they are real short. I liked the length of the fingers minus the thumb. I thought the thumb nail was too long, it didn't really match the other short nails. I got them to last about three days. At my job, I use my hands a lot and they didn't hold up to the activity. During removal, the nails did what they were suppose to do, but it just smelt so bad when it was dissolving! I'm not sure if all fake nails smell like that but if so, I just wasn't expecting it because like I said, I normally don't use them! I probably would use these again if I was on vacation or had a long weekend off and wanted my nails to look pretty. Just didn't work for me on a regular day.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
i NEVER wear fake nails, diy or salon. one of my coworkers wears them and i always thought they were her real nails. i went and bought a box from Walmart, and these are fantastic! theres enough sizes to work for my nails, and they feel great on my fingers. the only trouble i have is with the thumb nail, i am kind of in between sizes, and they feel a little long. but nothing a nail file cant fix! im still new at the application, so i think i have some air bubbles underneath, but they are very affordable, feel durable, and there is a tube of glue in the box, which i did not know until i opened.
jennifer r.
Are these actually good?
Brianna M.
Downey , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having fake nails but I wounder if these would last as long as fake nails when u get them done at the nail salon
Allison B.
Holland, MI
Are these one size fits all?
Pam A.
Best way to take them off ?