BY KISS #3 in Press-on Nails

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes. see more...

• Anyone else use Kiss nails or a comparable brand ... Be the first to answer!
  • What are good nails for press on nails? Which nail glue is best t...2 Answers
  • Anyone have tips on how to remove? They've been on for 10 days!3 Answers
Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
  • "I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so." in 40 reviews
  • "I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less." in 39 reviews
  • "I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox." in 32 reviews
  • "They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me." in 25 reviews
  • "i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday " in 22 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit, Other more...
This is my favorite brand for glue/press on nails. I absolutely love the petite variety with the tabs. So easy to apply. I've tried more of these than are listed and I love that they only last a few days at the fraction of the price; so I can feel pretty through the weekend and remove on Monday, to have my shorter nails through the week for practical purposes. So convenient and easy to apply with practice. Much faster than getting nails done without the damage and I can relax in the comfort of my own home. Suggestion: if you're right handed, do your right hand first. It's hard enough applying them without having added nails to increase difficulty. Have I mentioned how much I love these nails? 😂 Definitely recommend. (The photo is a rushed Mani, usually looks better with TLC)
Susie G.
Review for: Everlasting French Medium Length more...
Amazing! I didn't have high expectations because I'm so hard on my hands- I have a home, cook and clean, 2 kids, pets, and have a job 4 days a week. These nails lasted 12 days which by the way, I had to remove! Let me tell you how I prepared my nails before applying these: I took all old polish off and slightly buffed the surface of my nails with a file. I then took a little rubbing alcohol and swabbed each nail to make it nice and clean and free of oils. I followed the glue instructions exactly which btw I did make a little mess because as you press the nail on, some glue seeps out. I did not like how you can see some air pockets, so I painted them with a very light natural coat and then some shimmer.....I did this in hopes that the air bubbles weren't so noticeable. Anyway, these suckers were on until I removed them. I have since given my nails some time to 'breathe' and recover, but I have another box of kiss nails waiting for me!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I stopped paying for salons and started wearing kiss nails about 10 years ago. I loveeeeee that I can switch them and change them whenever I want without breaking the bank. I can't tell you how many compliments I get from people asking me where I got my nails done. They last a few weeks depending on how much/little work you do with your hands. But I've tried a few other brands ans Kiss seems to have the strongest and longest lasting nails out of all the brands ive tried, I love them. Kiss Everlasting French Pearl French Tip Nails Real Short Length - 28 CT
Sabrina L.
I tried a few nail brands but fell in lovee with Kiss nails they are beautiful. I get asked all the time where did you get your nails done? I love how for $6.95 at walmart i can have salon nails. They last for about a week or so. There isnt any damage to my actual nail which is a huge plus. I would recommend to anyone looking for a salon quality nail on a budget.
Jamie R.
Review for: Nail Kit 1 kit more...
Really like the nails, very pretty. They fit well. But can only use one set the left over nails won't fit. Usually stay with the French tip. But really like the colors as well. The glue usually stays on about a week. I usually purchase two packs at a time and usually get super glue it seems to stay on lover then the nail glue.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Everlasting French Medium Length more...
I love these fake nails. They look so good once you get them on and to my surprise they stayed on well. Their like $5.99 and I get mine at Walgreen's and Walmart.
Tikara L.
Review for: Active Oval more...
Great nails to wear if you’re going for a natural short nail length. They don’t fall off easy with the glue that I use, don’t chip or crack, and I can still do everyday activities without an troubles. Definitely recommend trying.
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
I have used these nails before when I was younger, the nails are pretty good for fake nails as long as you have them glued down with no air pockets, they are cost affordable also. You can usually get them at any local drug store.
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Everlasting French Glue-On Real Short Lengthreal Short Length more...
I like these nails I just wish the adhesive that came with them was better,I feel like it’s the worst nail glue, otherwise the nails are the perfect length and are easy to apply.
Savannah B.
I like press/glue on nails every once in a while when I don't feel like doing much with my nails. If properly glued and placed then they can last you up to 2 weeks. I would recommend.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
How long do they wear on you? I get almost a week
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
How long do they stay on?
jennifer r.
San Martin , CA
Do they last long
Vanessa F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I put these on once but it came out crooked. How can I get them on perfectly on the first try since regluing them seems to weaken the fake nail?
Bre L.
Boaz, AL
A customer at work told me these are the go-to for glue-on nails. My question is... Do they last? Do they look natural? Are they easy to apply? And is it worth it?