Jennifer W.

Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?

Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Morrisville, NC
1 year, 9 months ago
they look salon quality, I always get compliments on my nails.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Saint, QC
1 year, 10 months ago
Honestly, at first, you might struggle with a bit of air bubbles, but they do NOT look cheap at all! :)
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
2 years, 11 months ago
They look great on
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
3 years, 11 months ago
Good quality glue ons! I got so many compliments on them
Brionne C.
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
3 years, 11 months ago
They look professionally done.
NIcole P.
NIcole P.
Decatur, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
Most people thought that I went and got mine done
Pacey S.
Pacey S.
4 years, 3 months ago
There was a bit of bubbling with mine but since the glue was pink you couldn't really tell at a glance. So they look real unless someone is really up close and personal inspecting your nails. I do my own nails all the time and I got a lot of compliments on these Kiss nails no one knew they were fake :)
Mikaeh T.
Mikaeh T.
4 years, 3 months ago
I usually use my phone and if its androind 4.0 & up you hold the hme button and power button for like 2 seconds! :)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Camdenton, MO
4 years, 3 months ago
They look like you went to the saloon. I have had people look at mine and ask where I went.
Katey R.
Katey R.
4 years, 3 months ago
I agree with the above people, everybody says it looks like I got them done at a salon. These are the best fake nails you can get.