Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Dec. 24, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
they look salon quality, I always get compliments on my nails.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Nov. 3, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Honestly, at first, you might struggle with a bit of air bubbles, but they do NOT look cheap at all! :)
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
Oct. 4, 2015, 3:29 p.m.
They look great on
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Oct. 17, 2014, 10:48 a.m.
Good quality glue ons! I got so many compliments on them
Brionne C.
Brionne C.
Oct. 6, 2014, 11:16 p.m.
They look professionally done.
NIcole P.
NIcole P.
July 15, 2014, 11:24 a.m.
Most people thought that I went and got mine done
Pacey S.
Pacey S.
June 26, 2014, 5:37 a.m.
There was a bit of bubbling with mine but since the glue was pink you couldn't really tell at a glance. So they look real unless someone is really up close and personal inspecting your nails. I do my own nails all the time and I got a lot of compliments on these Kiss nails no one knew they were fake :)
Mikaeh T.
Mikaeh T.
June 22, 2014, 4:05 a.m.
I usually use my phone and if its androind 4.0 & up you hold the hme button and power button for like 2 seconds! :)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
June 20, 2014, 11:39 a.m.
They look like you went to the saloon. I have had people look at mine and ask where I went.
Katey R.
Katey R.
June 18, 2014, 12:24 p.m.
I agree with the above people, everybody says it looks like I got them done at a salon. These are the best fake nails you can get.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
June 12, 2014, 2:03 p.m.
Everyone told me it looked like I got them done at a salon.
Angela F.
Angela F.
June 2, 2014, 4:34 p.m.
It looks like you got them done at a salon. its great, they don't mess up your nails, however they don't stay on very long. But great for special occasions
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
June 1, 2014, 7:50 p.m.
They do look like you went to a salon, of course just don't last as long. :) I liked them for the amount of time they lasted.
Taye T.
Taye T.
May 31, 2014, 8:11 p.m.
My friend loves them because they are easy to put on and looks professional.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
May 30, 2014, 2:26 a.m.
If you do it correctly, as in no air bubbles, they look like salon quality. But a couple of mine look like an inexperienced person (me) did them at home.
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
May 29, 2014, 12:52 a.m.
If your nail bed is not too long they will fit perfect and look really nice. I just put mine on today and like the look of it!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
May 28, 2014, 7:42 p.m.
I just received this product from the Spring Vox Box from Influenster - LOVE IT! I think they look great. Looks like you went to the salon.