Julie A.
Julie A.
Pine River, MN
How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
Linda H.
Linda H.
11 months, 1 week ago
If you are using it for your wedding, I would recommend putting them on the day before. I have experienced one or two coming off after three days. Make sure your nails are clean before applying to help it stay on longer.
Brionne C.
Brionne C.
Millersville, MD
3 years ago
Mine usually stays on for a few days and even then only one or two pops off and I just re-glue them on.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
3 years ago
I usually get a few days wear,
Aracely L.
Aracely L.
3 years ago
A week or two. I would recommend getting your nails done by someone though. It just looks better.
Ariane O.
Ariane O.
Roanoke, VA
3 years ago
Put them on the night before. This will allow you to get used to them but make sure they will still stay on for your wedding. Also, keep nail glue somewhere handy in case somehow a nail pops off it'll be easy and quick to reglue.
Eunice G.
Eunice G.
Chino, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
I'd make sure to prep the nail underneath, meaning no polish, no oils or lotions, perhaps a quick buff to create a good nail surface and if you don't want missing nails by the end of the night, opt to apply some crazy glue.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
3 years, 1 month ago
For me not long a few days
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
3 years, 1 month ago
I would also put them on either the night before or the first thing in he morning. Especially if you have not had long fingernails before.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Garnet Valley, PA
3 years, 1 month ago
I would put them on the day before your wedding so they look new and fresh. Will maybe last you a week or so. Usually come with backups for easy fix!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Harrison Twp, MI
3 years, 2 months ago
Mine stayed on for about a week depends on what I am doing daily. Most come with replacement nails also