jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do they last a long time?
Tarah C.
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
10 months, 1 week ago
Mine did not stay on for very long. If you are looking for a long term stick on nail, you may want to look for something else. I wore them and one was already popping off the next day. The rest stayed for about 2 days.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
3 years ago
About 3 days, I use my hands a lot for my job so I was shocked they stayed on that long. I was impressed, and for the price you cant beat it
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
3 years ago
I beg to differ i wore mine in my wedding and they lasted throughbthat, the reception and my honey moon. You have to remember they are simply glued on. Keep your glue nearby and reaply if one pops off. Simple. And they are beautiful.
Kim S.
Kim S.
3 years ago
Depends on what you're doing with your hands and how often you use your nails for something, also if applied correctly I've had these stay on for almost a week with no pop offs.
Brionne C.
Brionne C.
Millersville, MD
3 years ago
It depends on how hard you are on your hands - for me a nail chips off maybe once every 2 days, but they do stay on A LOT longer than any other fake nail product I've tried.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
3 years ago
I have used these a few times in the past and they are so-so for a quick manicure, but do not expect them to last any length of time. Maybe I am too rough with them but they only last a couple of days for me. I would never wear them if it were to get married.
Katie W.
Katie W.
3 years, 1 month ago
These are cheap nails. They didn't last longer than a few hours.
Corrine K.
Corrine K.
3 years, 1 month ago
Probably a day before one needs to be re applied
Megan M.
Megan M.
3 years, 2 months ago
Not long but they're cheap
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
3 years, 2 months ago
Not that long but good enough for the price