Add a Photo

$16.77

$5.79

$5.79

$5.99

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes.
Photos (59)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Laconia, NH

I have so many allergies to glues that finally finding one that doesn't make my cuticles crack and swell was a major plus.

I've used this brand for over a year and always get complimented on how pretty my nails are. Most people think they are my real nails, or at the very least, professional.

As a frugal Mom and blogger, my goal is always to find quality and quantity for cheap cheap cheap. Dollar General carries this exact style minus the glue for $2.50. The glue is $1.00 and generally lasts me 40 applications or more. The nails last around 7 days and can easily be reapplied without having glue residue build up or damaging your nails.

For $40.00 I can get a full acrylic set plus $25 bi-weekly, or I can spend $40.00 and get 15 sets of nails, plus 2 glues and have change left over.

These are a fave of frugal and fab ladies every where!
Sharri H.
Sharri H.

I'm generally a fan. If you follow the instructions properly then you'll get a lovely salon quality manicure at home for much cheaper and last a full seven days. But: you have to do it properly. It takes a fair few tries to get really good at using these and after all that, they make your fingertips feel heavy. You're suddenly very aware of the ends of you hands. They make doing normal tasks a giant chore because you feel like anything you're going to do will damage one. Also, not really that short considering the name. I'm a fan of having a decent free edge in my fingernails but I feel like this product is a bit much for me, even in the 'Real Short' length.
Tory K.
Tory K.

I've had these on for 5 days so far, which is a huge deal for me! I've gotten my nails professionally done before and ended up picking them off after 2 weeks. I've tried other brands of glue on an no success. the first night I had these on, I did want to pick them, but after that I haven't felt the need. so far they have not popped loose any where. I work in a nursing home (load of hand washing), type most of the day, and have a 2 year old and they still look great and feel great
Application was a little messy, but with practice in sure it'll get easier. I will be buying these again!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Statham, GA

I recently bought these nails for prom because I didn't have time to get my real nails done and also needed to be able o remove them for sports. The application process was extremely easy, they have many sizes, and the nails look very natural. The tab comes off extremely easily and the glue isn't a mess. There also is a good amount of glue in the bottle. My only issue is that 2-3 days later, the nails started coming off. If you are trying to wear this long term, I would suggest a stronger nail glue. Other than that, they look and feel wonderful and a reasonable price.
jarisa M.
jarisa M.
West Palm Bch, FL

I love the design that they have, the long of the nails could have more variety.

Is super easy to apply and is very useful that they come on different sizes for each finger.

The things that i dislike of this products are the following.

- The ones that come with the glue on fall off your fingers immediately when you wet your hands.
-The glue that the nails without glue on have most of the times comes dry on the package.
-The pink glue get's so attached to your natural nails that when you take it off your nails stay on the fake one, i mean they break up really bad.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.

For anyone who is a chronic nail biter (like myself), and can't even begin to try and grow them out - these nails are WONDERFUL. I have never had long nails, and so even with fake nails I really need this "Real Short" length. It is perfection. I have never had a problem with these nails cracking or tearing. I get multiple days wear, through dishes, showers, handwashing, etc. The glue really does stay. Because of that, be careful getting it on your skin or fabric! It is seriously like super glue. Love these and would recommend to anyone/everyone.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Calgary, Alberta

Super impressed with these. I am usually strictly a nail polish girl. Whenever I have tried press on nails in the past, I would get gaps or lifting on the sides or by my cuticle. Then your hair would get stuck in those gaps - so annoying. These do not have that problem! You get a ton of nails in the box, so you can find just the right size for your nails. I would recommend taking the extra time to file them down and shape them to your nails beforehand if necessary, you will be glad you did later. Super impressed. Would definitely repurchase.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT

Okay these are great to wear if you don't have the money to get them professionally done but be careful with these type of products they can probably tear up your nails and ruin them in this way they make your nails horrible fragile and so many other ways week and if he hit it just right you can really break your nail and ripped her toenail off because I do not like then the outcome there's so much that could go wrong and beats fall off quite often even if your hard with nose or not these can fall off quite quickly
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR

I absolutely love these they look so nice when i wear them people always think i went and got my nails done. They last me like a week and would last longer if i wanted. I'm legit in love with these i buy them all the time. They don't feel like they will just fall off. I can do whatever i need to do with no worries of a nail popping off. When i apply them i use a nail fail and rough up the surface of my nail just a little then i use a alcohol pad and wipe them down. I think this helps with the longevity of the nails.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Dixon, IL

Love these in med length my girls always ask me where I get my nails done and are shocked when I tell them I do them myself to save money. I normally pay around $5 a week for the nails and add decals sometimes to do something different. these are really comfy and feel natural as they are the flex fit. they stay on very well for me having my hands in water washing them constantly at work. I can get a good week to a week n half wear out of them before I have to change them
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Is it easy to tell that these are just simple glue-ons? Or do they look like you went to a salon?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Brainerd, MN

How long do these stay on? Need to know my wedding is coming up.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO

Do they last a long time?
Brittany G.