I love these nails as well as the Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea but I have issues with bubbles in the glue. I was wondering if anyone knows how to stop getting bubbles when applying?
Hallstead - il y a 8 mois

3 answers

To avoid bubbles, I file my nails for grip and to even out any flaws in the nail bed, clean with alcohol or a primer, apply glue to the artificial nail and let it rest while I apply glue to my natural nail with a brush. When you pick up the artificial nail, make sure that the glue is spread across the application area and drop any excess onto a paper towel. You should have enough glue that you aren't leaving any dry areas to create a bubble but not so much that the glue runs out. Apply to natural nail, starting at the cuticle and lay it down to the tip. Gripping the tip, apply steady pressure for a minimum of 30 seconds. You should be able to see if there are bubbles and apply pressure accordingly. By doing it this way, I rarely have bubbles and I've been doing mine for years.
il y a 4 mois
What I personally do, is to put a good amount of glue and spare it well. My nails have to be dry, filed and clean (no dust) and you have to press them once you glue them. Press them evenly for 10s and you will see them without less bubbles.
il y a 8 mois
I’ve always just kept the applicator tip to the acrylic nail and applied a generous amount and kinda just lightly spread it from side to side quickly, then added just a small amount to my actual nail the same way for extra support.
il y a 8 mois