MakeupNail CareFalse NailsKiss
Everlasting French Nails - Infinite

Kiss Everlasting French Nails - Infinite

Kiss® Everlasting French® Pearl French Tip Real Short Length.
Guaranteed*.
No chip.
More of the popular sizes.
Self tabs for easy application.
28 nails in 14 sizes.

doo these press ons last long?
Iss this a good brand of nails ?
how long lasting is the nail?
Start your review of Kiss Everlasting French Nails - Infinite!
Product Highlights
I think they are a good quality glue on nail to use when you are on a budget and just need your nails done for a few days or so.in reviews
I where press on nails pretty often, and when I do wear fake nails I always buy these because they last a long and chip a lot less.in reviews
I recently received a box of complimentary Kiss everlasting French Manicure for testing purposes from Influenster Spring Fling VoxBox.in reviews
They look great when they're on, and if you're used to artificial nails you'll probably love them, but they're too much trouble for me.in reviews
i love them they are easy to put on they have last me a long time and they are cheap and its better than painting your nails almost everyday in reviews
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Kiss Everlasting French Nails - Infinite uploaded by Kelsey H.
Kiss Everlasting French Nails - Infinite uploaded by Kelsey H.
I use this all this time because sometimes I don’t feel like going to the salon to get acrylics. At Walmart they are $5 which is the cheapest I can find them which is great! They last for about 1.5 weeks if you continue to glue them on. I have small hands and the petite work best for me. I also can’t have super long nails for PT school so they’re nice and short for that too. The glue is super strong. They are the best quality I have used and I have used a lot of different types of glue-one. Highly recommend.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Kiss Everlasting French Nails - Infinite uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love getting this package of kiss brands so I can make my own unique nails! this is a good quality nail brand company that I would recommend to any nail officiado out there. I will definitely continue purchasing these in the future and I recommend them to others also.
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
Kiss Everlasting French Nails - Infinite uploaded by Lawanda F.
The best press on brand is still kiss 💋 easy to use very convenient , affordable, the glue works very well , very comfortable
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
Kiss Everlasting French Nails - Infinite uploaded by Ani U.
Purchased at: Amazon
I liked trying this product. Size is fine and applying was easy as well. However, it gets a bit confusing because of the arrangement. I had to look up and size every time before putting it on. I wish they were numbered and matched better. Overall, it’s great for the price and it looks good on me. However, it looks a little cheap as the glue leaves a noticeable marks that you can notice through transparent nail. Also, the glue smells so bad, the scent made me cough. Good for the price though.
Jessica A.
Walnut Creek, CA
Kiss Everlasting French Nails - Infinite uploaded by Jessica A.
I used them for my courthouse wedding and they looked just fabulous and very real. Super easy to apply and very easy to remove also. Highly recommend it ❤️
natalie D.
Kiss Everlasting French Nails - Infinite uploaded by natalie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Sturdy and long I was able to shape these nails into whatever shape I desired they stay on for so long and it looks like I just stepped out of the salon the price is amazing for the quality I definitely recommend these nails
Sydney S.
Spring Hill, FL
Purchased at: Target
These nails are PERFECT!! They fit my nails perfectly and are the perfect length for me. I have younger siblings, one being a baby, and I am still able to do everyday things (like changing diapers, washing dishes, etc) wearing these! I have had these on for a week already and I haven't had to re-glue any and haven't had any lift using the glue that came in the package. I also haven't had any chipping or the white tip which is amazing considering how much I use my hands. I ordered more from Target as extras I love them so much!! They are $4.99 on Target's website and totally worth it!
Zane P.
Portland, OR
I cannot have long nails at work but when I did I always used this brand so it’s all I know. Seemed to be good at the time but it’s been a few years since I’ve worn these. Easy to apply and affordable in price.
Anne A.
Wayne, MI
Purchased at: Target
These nails are exactly what you need in a pinch♡! Depending where you get them they range in price from about $5. - $12. And come in different lengths and colors, I Love Traditional French & these even have a pearl shimmer ♡ Now Ladies I know we would much rather have beautiful well manicured nails & hands all the time but it's jus not realistic for some of us. The first time I used them was in a pinch when I had an event & didn't have time to get my nails done, I got So so Many Compliments on my nails & they lasted about two weeks before I popped one off by accident. I really can't say enough good things about them! The tip is thick & very durable & there are plenty in a pack so you can get away with more than one set. There's also glue a file & a removal stick. Dollar for dollar you can't go wrong
Lillian E.
I love Kiss Press-On Manicure (Red) they work like a charm and is affordable! Definitely recommend if u don't feel like going to the nail place.

118 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Johanna R.
il y a 6 mois
Kiss® Nail Dress do these actually last long and stay on during normal day tasks?
Stella T. il y a 2 mois
I think they do! Obviously they’re not perfect, but as long as you’re careful they should stay on about a week!
hind L.
Cardiff , Wales
il y a 7 mois
Naya K. il y a 2 mois
Press on nails are pretty good and they stick on your nails but like I prefer the glue fake nails even tho the glue is not good for your nails and skin but I find it very helpful and pretty.
Chaitali P.
Boiling Spgs, SC
il y a 7 mois
hind L. il y a 7 mois
Actually I am not using artificial nails at all I used them once in my life in my weeding party because for me anything natural has more value and much pretty than the fake one that’s why I try my best to give proper care to my natural nails by having healthy foods and vitamins supplements needed
Cassidy R.
Hallstead
il y a 8 mois
I love these nails as well as the Kiss Salon Acrylic Nude French Nails, Serenity, 1 ea but I have issues with bubbles in the glue. I was wondering if anyone knows how to stop getting bubbles when applying?
Katherine F. il y a 8 mois
What I personally do, is to put a good amount of glue and spare it well. My nails have to be dry, filed and clean (no dust) and you have to press them once you glue them. Press them evenly for 10s and you will see them without less bubbles.