Kiss Everlasting French Glue-On Toenails Kit Real Short Length uploaded by Angie S.Kiss Everlasting French Glue-On Toenails Kit Real Short Length uploaded by Kayla H.Kiss Everlasting French Glue-On Toenails Kit Real Short Length uploaded by Jan J.

BY KISS

*Patented rich, white tip won t chip, crack or wear away for 7 days of normal wear. With pink gel glue for stronger, longer wear. Better than salon nails. More of the popular sizes. *Guaranteed chip free. Self tabs for easy application. Hydroquinone-free. Contains: 24 French toenails. Pink gel glue 2 mL. Mini file. Manicure stick. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Glue-On Toenails Kit Real Short Length
  • "So easy to use and great for a special occasion or everyday wear." in 1 review
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kiss Everlasting French Glue on Toenails kits. They are so easy to apply and look great. They are relatively inexpensive and look like you spent a lot of money to get a predicure.
Hali G.
Hali G.
Andalusia, AL
I love these! I wear them all the time and I get the most compliments on them! People ask all the time where I get my toes done.
Madison E.
Madison E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite fake toe nails!! The tabs on the top make them super easy to apply! Each box comes with a great assortment of sizes, and there are always sizes that fit my toes perfectly. They look great once on as well! I have received many compliments on my toe nails when I have these (they look salon done!!)! I would highly, highly recommend these! And the price for the quality can't be beat!
Cherish M.
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really short toenails and ugly feet. (They look like my dad's unfortunately..) Any how, I seen these at Walmart about 2 years ago and tried them. Ended up loving them and I buy them 2X a week in the Summer or for "sandal occasions." Look real and get complimented on my toes all the time.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este producto, realmente las uñas de mis pies no son muy bonitas, así que para eventos las uso y son fantásticas. Kiss Everlasting French Glue-On Toenails Kit Real Short Length
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
Nanticoke , PA
I have never used glue on nails before, mainly because I do too much housework, and feel that they would pop off, but I figured these would be ok, because they're for your toenails, and I was extremely surprised at how long they lasted! An entire month and not one nail popped off! The only reason I even took them off is because my nails were growing out. Insanely worth it! definitely beats paying $40.00 + at the salon!
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Rua Capitão do Mato número 85 Floriano
Que interesante unhas postiças para os dedos doa pés nunca tinha visto e nem usado e nunca ouvir falar adoraria testar
Lacy G.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are actually really great for press in nails. They made my toes look so much nicer and stayed on a long time. Great value too
Mychelle B.
Mychelle B.
Canyon
This look great on your toews makes you look like you just got out the nail salon they aren't to pink for your nails beds
briyele g.
briyele g.
Greeleyville, SC
I love using these. The are very quick and easy to use. They look like you've just stepped out of a salon. I would recommend these to any of my friends.v
Ariel E.
Ariel E.
Jackson,ms
Beauty Junkie Expert
So these are bomb how long do they last ? I gotta get these bad boys !!!