Kiss Everlasting French Glue-On Toenails Kit Real Short Length uploaded by Jan M.Kiss Everlasting French Glue-On Toenails Kit Real Short Length uploaded by Kayla H.Kiss Everlasting French Glue-On Toenails Kit Real Short Length uploaded by Angie S.

BY KISS

*Patented rich, white tip won t chip, crack or wear away for 7 days of normal wear. With pink gel glue for stronger, longer wear. Better than salon nails. More of the popular sizes. *Guaranteed chip free. Self tabs for easy application. Hydroquinone-free. Contains: 24 French toenails. Pink gel glue 2 mL. Mini file. Manicure stick. see more...

Kiss Everlasting French Glue-On Toenails Kit Real Short Length
  • "So easy to use and great for a special occasion or everyday wear." in 1 review
Jessica C.
I love Kiss Everlasting French Glue on Toenails kits. They are so easy to apply and look great. They are relatively inexpensive and look like you spent a lot of money to get a predicure.
Hali G.
Andalusia, AL
I love these! I wear them all the time and I get the most compliments on them! People ask all the time where I get my toes done.
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
I have really short toenails and ugly feet. (They look like my dad's unfortunately..) Any how, I seen these at Walmart about 2 years ago and tried them. Ended up loving them and I buy them 2X a week in the Summer or for "sandal occasions." Look real and get complimented on my toes all the time.
Madison E.
These are my favorite fake toe nails!! The tabs on the top make them super easy to apply! Each box comes with a great assortment of sizes, and there are always sizes that fit my toes perfectly. They look great once on as well! I have received many compliments on my toe nails when I have these (they look salon done!!)! I would highly, highly recommend these! And the price for the quality can't be beat!
Kori S.
I use these during the summer. Saves you a trip to the salon. Easy to use and apply they look like you just left the salon. I'm more of a barefooted, flip flop girl so I don't know how they are with inclosed shoes because I haven't tried it yet. I buy this product every summer 💘.
Angie S.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Me encanta este producto, realmente las uñas de mis pies no son muy bonitas, así que para eventos las uso y son fantåsticas. Kiss Everlasting French Glue-On Toenails Kit Real Short Length
Arlene L.
Nanticoke, PA
I have never used glue on nails before, mainly because I do too much housework, and feel that they would pop off, but I figured these would be ok, because they're for your toenails, and I was extremely surprised at how long they lasted! An entire month and not one nail popped off! The only reason I even took them off is because my nails were growing out. Insanely worth it! definitely beats paying $40.00 + at the salon!
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
I received my â€Ș#‎Everlastingfrench‬ Kiss Nails in my â€Ș#‎SpringVoxBox‬ compliments of Influenster. I was hesitant about the "real short" length because I usually prefer longer nails but the length is perfect! They give instant classic look to your nails but still allow you to function without the feel of extra long nails. The application process was super simple. My only complaint is I have long nail beds and I had to improvise on how I put a few on to make it look like it fit on my nail. Overall I would recommend this product and can't wait to try more KISS products!
Maheen S.
Endicott, NY
I tried these nails before going on a trip out of the country and when I put them on they looked really pretty but didn't stick well. They were really loose and wiggly. I put on flats after a few hours and when I got home the nails had slide all over my feet. I am not sure if this was because the glue melted or if the nails were too long. Very uncomfortable feeling.
Lizabeth T.
West Islip, NY
I tried these on a lark since I knew I was getting the hand version in my voxbox. I put them on quickly and I received many compliments on them. The lasted the full week and only after the week did one nail fall off. I am not looking forward to soaking them off, but for the $7 I spent on them I definitely got my money's worth!
Ariel E.
tougaloo
Beauty Junkie Expert
So these are bomb how long do they last ? I gotta get these bad boys !!!