BY KISS

Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
The Kiss brand has been hit or miss for me. I was hoping that these nails I purchased from Walmart would be a hit, but sadly, they were not. Fortunately, they were inexpensive so I wasn't out of that much money. The nails don't stay on. Mine lasted for maybe three hours before the first one fell off. By the end of the night, I had three nails left. I would not recommend this product.
Arica M.
Redford, MI
These are great for a one time event. They look great, they're lightweight, the burgundy is great for fall, but the glue can't really hold for very long and it can't take any kind of trauma. These are one of the better brands, but getting a manicure would be more worth it.
Kate B.
I've used this brand before and i do really like them because they stick well for about a day, good for a special occasion, and they won't rip your nails off afterwards. However, the longer they are though, the easier it is to make them come off your finger so i wouldn't suggest the really long ones.
Yensi G.
I really love kiss products but I still don't understand why they still make clear designs like this, obviously not all of us have the same nail size and if your nail is short it will see thru and is going to obviously not going to look pretty
Elizabeth H.
This will be nothing like getting your nails done professionally. But if you want nice looking nails for a great price, then these are for you.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Honestly, I really didn't care much for these. Maybe I was spoiled by having my nails done at a salon (I paid), but nothing seems to compare
L G.
philadelphia, PA
These stick on nails are a great product that can be used for almost any occasion, they also last very long
Emily M.
This works good if you are trying to grow out your nails. It doesn't last long but it still helps. Looks great but can't handle too much. I find they fall of after about 2-3 days.
Cheli G.
Aurora, IL
Por que no producen un glue mas recistente???? Es lo que les hace falta